If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

The country as we knew it will effectively be over. Liberty will have to wait for a braver people to pick up the torch. I doubt that there are enough Americans today who care enough to do what's necessary.

It’s quite clear that the status quo is not to be messed with. The globalist pigs will not give up their power. They don’t care about democracy and hate our Republic and constitution. Same goes for Europe, just look at how they won’t let Brexit happen. Elections are only valid if bought and paid for these assholes. President Trump is the first true outsider, and he isn’t going along with the plans of the neocon and Marxist globalist pigs.

3816d1686e21c4689934872584619225.jpg

A bit early to call him a traitor yet, no? Really, we should wait for the processes to take their course.

The clock is running out and the Dems could not disappoint their base without the Impeachment they promised from the first days Trump took office.

Hillary and the gang couldn't take off those symbolic purple suits fast enough as they immediately launched operation Impeach Trump in 2016.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

If he is found guilty of the charges that he is accused of then he can be justly removed from office. If he is found guilty of those charges and he is tried by the Senate and found Guilty then he WILL be justly removed from office. If it's found that there is not enough evidence for a conviction then the senate has two options. They can find him not guilty of all charges or they can censor him. (Yan, you rumpsters, I know I mispelled it so knock yourselves out).

The Senate HAS to follow the law. And since Impeachment is Political and not Lawful, chances are good that they won't remove him from office. But if things go south they just might. Depends just how much of a backbone the Republicans grow between now and then.

And no matter what happens, the United States will endure. The Old Girl has been through much worse.

• Banned
The clock is running out and the Dems could not disappoint their base without the Impeachment they promised from the first days Trump took office.

Hillary and the gang couldn't take off those symbolic purple suits fast enough as they immediately launched operation Impeach Trump in 2016.

The American left is a totalitarian, corrupt, fascist movement and my genuine fear is that, sooner or later, it will be necessary to physically FIGHT for our rights and freedoms or acquiesce and accept that we are now ruled by a one-party oligarchy. Maybe an oligarchy is our destiny. Maybe that's what we deserve.

Trump can’t be taken out of office by one party. It would need bipartisan support

Trump can’t be taken out of office by one party. It would need bipartisan support

Yea, about 20 Republican senators.

What "high crime" has Trump committed?

If they dont reign in the FBI and CIA the republic is finished
And that would be a start

Left wing ideologues need to be purged from all government bureaucracies...and the right needs to stop sending rhinos to office ..ya need those who will push back against PC and the out of control globo homo deep state inc

If they remove him give em what they want ..a warren or any other progressive nazi idiot then just wait for spicy times to start.

a_republic_ben_franklin-1024x723.jpg

1chi is om activisim.jpg

tumblr_mvt89664QE1spqvbyo1_400.gif

Just calm down. It's not like Trump's twitter account has been suspended. We need to be ready to pick up our AR-15s and march to Washington just in case some stuff like that happens. Show the HR leaders and basturds who are for impeachment that you are angry and won't take it anymore Another target should the Clintons and their Foundation and getting Rudy to find out what Robert Mueller knew in terms of what happened with Hillary and her uranium one deal.

If they remove him give em what they want ..a warren or any other progressive nazi idiot...

And our quality of life and rights would go down the toilet.
Yep exactly

Give em everything except yer rifles
Bans on fossil fuels, crazy taxes on beef and for health care ...
Lol air travel for the elite ..bugs for dinner

Sign back up for the Paris accords transfer trillions to dumb jungle bunnies and mass pollutin asians
Tax the living shit out of corporations
Flood the social safty net with illegals and out of work Americans
How about 100 million on bug food stamps

The country will collapse before ya know it

The useful idiots get to live through it (until some wind up in mass graves ...by thier own side ) and the elites following alinkys plan get the exact scenario they want ....... lose or win ...

My money is on us ...
What comes out on the other side ...we`ll that depends on who wins it

I'll see em in hell

The American left is a totalitarian, corrupt, fascist movement and my genuine fear is that, sooner or later, it will be necessary to physically FIGHT for our rights and freedoms or acquiesce and accept that we are now ruled by a one-party oligarchy.
Time to pick up your rifle, patriot.

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

Hope has a SERIOUS future!

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

Hope has a SERIOUS future!

What is Trump's crime(s)?

Forum List

Back