If True This Changes the World... Jong Un might be Dead

Hey, here's some good news!

While countries around the world remain in the dark about the fat kid's condition, TRUMP has extra special secret connections and has "a good idea" of what's what:
We should have known! Trump knows! He has the best sources and inside info! Believe me!

According to the Japanese media that is the case.

His brain is probably still in better state than Trumps.

~~~~~~
Only a dyed in the wool, ideologic Communist Democrat would agree with you.. Obviously you are one of them...

This may be good news for the world. I believe he was the last in the family line and his eventual replacement might possibly finally be more open to moving the country into a more friendly progressive posture with the world.

~~~~~~
The Hermit Nation has plenty of insider Commies to take his place. We can only wait and see what the future can bring...

While countries around the world remain in the dark about the fat kid's condition, TRUMP has extra special secret connections and has "a good idea" of what's what:
We should have known! Trump knows! He has the best sources and inside info! Believe me!
They are big mates so it makes sense.

Oh no, the Democratic Party's role model and hero might be dead? What will happen to to all those mail in ballots from North Korea now? Is that why Biden visited his bosses in Red China recently, to make new arrangements for those?

In any case, it's a sad day for the Obama Legacy, black armband times for sure for the Left.
I prayed ... I'm afraid God got the wrong guy Trumps good buddy

If there was ever a doubt about how big a moron you are, this post removed all doubt.

And for that, I thank you.
Moron ? Me? Me and Trump are smart We have big brains Smarter than generals scientists doctors ,,,,,,and btw smarter than republicans posting here who have their heads up trumps butt
almost all doc

He knows more than the genitals.

This may be good news for the world. I believe he was the last in the family line and his eventual replacement might possibly finally be more open to moving the country into a more friendly progressive posture with the world.
/----/ His sister is next in line, but seeing how that culture treats women, the NK Army might move against her.

Who knows, maybe she is responsible for his demise, much like how Stalin murdered Lennon in the former USSR.

It's how despots roll.

~~~~~~
Not John Lennon, but Vladimir Lenin....

:dunno:

Kim Jong-un appears in public, North Korean state media report
"KCNA news agency reports that the North Korean leader cut the ribbon at the opening of a fertiliser factory.

It adds that people at the factory "broke into thunderous cheers of hurrah" when he appeared on Friday."

1588385863890.png

2 hours ago

Kim Jong-un dead? Mysterious removal at major square hints at major announcement - THE removal of two portraits and a statue from Kim Il-Sung Square in Pyongyang has triggered further speculation about the well-being of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un - with one expert suggesting the move could precede confirmation that he had in fact died.

May 18, 2020

Kim Jong-un dead? Mysterious removal at major square hints at major announcement - expert

Kim Jong-un dead? Mysterious removal at major square hints at major announcement - THE removal of two portraits and a statue from Kim Il-Sung Square in Pyongyang has triggered further speculation about the well-being of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un - with one expert suggesting the move could precede confirmation that he had in fact died.

May 18, 2020

Kim Jong-un dead? Mysterious removal at major square hints at major announcement - expert
That's interesting, but I'm not sure it means anything.

This all reminds me of the time Putin didn't go out in public for about 2 weeks and a lot of people speculated that he was dead.

Forum List

Back