If todays generation were around when Rocky IV came out, would they all be rooting for Ivan Drago?

Would they chastise the Imperialist Rocky Baboa? Would they mock the sell outs James Brown for singing about America and Apollo Creed for wearing his American flag trunks? :auiqs.jpg::heehee:

Rocky Balboa: If I can change and you can change, everybody can change.

I was rooting for Ivan when Rocky came out--he is so much better looking than Rocky.....

EnuPJ_sWEAEBPNY

Would they chastise the Imperialist Rocky Baboa? Would they mock the sell outs James Brown for singing about America and Apollo Creed for wearing his American flag trunks? :auiqs.jpg::heehee:

I have found for any situation in life, there is a Rocky quote that addresses it.

I rooted for Drago. lol.

Same here.I hated Stallone for this movie.In the real world,he would have died from those blows from him same as Apollo did.Ivander holyfield said he did not like rocky four at all,it was his least favorite because of that,that rocky would never have lasted past the first round from that beating. The facts back him up as well,Stallone was put in the hospital for five months because he told Lungren he wanted the movie to be as realistic as possible so he told him fort he first minute,forget the choreography,just go all out and hit him so he did and he broke three of his ribs. :laughing0301: Let’s see,Rocky could not even take a hit from Lungren, a normal human being,yet we are suppose to believe he can survive taking a hit from a superhuman?Yeah right.:cuckoo: Rocky 4 was when the realism was lost from the Rocky films.

When Drago said in the movie he is not human,he was correct,NO human could have survived those kinds of blows he was taking,the fight would have been stopped in the first round,holyfield said that as well

rocky was not a liar, a thief, a cheater, a conman or a traitor

trump is all of those things

so are you

Forum List

Back