If This is True, it Could Have Some Serious Consequences in the Sports World

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Can you imagine the number of people that would have to be quarantined if he test positive for the virus? All the players, players families, and fans he has been around? This is exactly how quickly one infection can blow up. Yet at the same time, putting an article like this out there and saying someone needs tested for the corona virus just because of "a little bit of fever," is extremely dumb, and can cause a lot of issues instead of just giving him the test without making it public beforehand.

"New York Yankees All-Star catcher Gary Sanchez is reportedly dealing with a fever and is headed for medical attention, the team said Tuesday.

Sanchez has a "little bit of a fever" according to the Newark Star-Ledger, which reported the Yankees weren't certain whether team doctors would recommend a test for coronavirus."

Yankees All-Star Sanchez ill, could be tested for coronavirus

People should stay home and buy a new furnace and air conditioner instead of wasting money on sports

Sports teams will still make money.The first 1000 coronavirus fans will get free Joe Biden bobbleheads

s-l640.png

~S~

Can you imagine the number of people that would have to be quarantined if he test positive for the virus? All the players, players families, and fans he has been around? This is exactly how quickly one infection can blow up. Yet at the same time, putting an article like this out there and saying someone needs tested for the corona virus just because of "a little bit of fever," is extremely dumb, and can cause a lot of issues instead of just giving him the test without making it public beforehand.

"New York Yankees All-Star catcher Gary Sanchez is reportedly dealing with a fever and is headed for medical attention, the team said Tuesday.

Sanchez has a "little bit of a fever" according to the Newark Star-Ledger, which reported the Yankees weren't certain whether team doctors would recommend a test for coronavirus."

Sanchez isn’t an American name he should leave ASAP .. nasty humans

What would have been if we didn't have a fake impeachment in January. I blame Schiff for all these deaths so far. And the people here.

Why is it a big deal if Gary Sanchez in particular got the corona virus?

You MIGHT say he's a "Dirty Sanchez"!

People should stay home and buy a new furnace and air conditioner instead of wasting money on sports

I had a little bit of a fever back in 1968 but never got tested for anything. I bet that is what started all of this. Damn. Me.
I do advise anyone get tested who feels like they are pissing razor blades.

That's a different test for another malidy knuckle head. Crona virus you can catch anywhere from anyone but clap you get only from Susie rotten crotch and her kind.

I had a little bit of a fever back in 1968 but never got tested for anything. I bet that is what started all of this. Damn. Me.
I do advise anyone get tested who feels like they are pissing razor blades.

That's a different test for another malidy knuckle head. Crona virus you can catch anywhere from anyone but clap you get only from Susie rotten crotch and her kind.
ROFMAO.....That was a joke friend. I wasn't serious at all Dick.

Forum List

Back