If They Found Bacteria On Mars

This question is for the anti-lifers.
It is a MESSAGEBOARD where we debate IDEAS.

Sorry to read you believe taking an innocent human life is a CHOICE

Are blacks human?
Are Jews human?

BTW, it is not HER BODY she is destroying. Sorry you're a mindless science denier
NASA and science would say life is an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction.

Others will say the definition of life is the period between birth and death, or the experience or state of being alive.

So the abortion argument comes under the latter.

NASA and science would say life is an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction.

Others will say the definition of life is the period between birth and death, or the experience or state of being alive.

So the abortion argument comes under the latter.
Only a SCIENCE DENIER would say yhe being in the womb OF ANY animal isnt "life"

Possibly.

I was just giving you the terminology that's used.
My point in this thread is that ANY CELL found on mars would be called LIFE by ANY scientist.

It is only when leftist POLITICS needs to be protected that we get these ridiculous "arguments"

My point in this thread is that ANY CELL found on mars would be called LIFE by ANY scientist.

It is only when leftist POLITICS needs to be protected that we get these ridiculous "arguments"
And I agree because I did the same thread on a forum years ago.

But life in the political world and with abortion has been given a new meaning.

Just like racism. It used to mean when you felt superior over another race. In stepped politics, now it means you're a racist if you're white and don't accept every whim from a coloured person. They've even made Jewish a race.

So you're on a political forum where it's political speak with political meaning, so sadly, you won't get far bringing logic, science, and facts to the board. Been there, done that, worn the t-shirt.

So yes, life on Mars is life, life on earth is when you are born. We live in crazy times, and unfortunately, we can't stop the earth to get off. To survive, just don't let the cranks get to you.

So yes, life on Mars is life, life on earth is when you are born
Agree with everything else, but at least half won't agree to this nonsense.

Why do conservatives ALLOW leftist lunatics define the terms. They don't as far as I'm concerned and hope conservatives stop letting leftists get away with this

Cellular life is LIFE and a multicellular human fetus is HUMAN LIFE

Agree with everything else, but at least half won't agree to this nonsense.

Why do conservatives ALLOW leftist lunatics define the terms. They don't as far as I'm concerned and hope conservatives stop letting leftists get away with this

Cellular life is LIFE and a multicellular human fetus is HUMAN LIFE
Because of Democracy. So you would put your manifesto together, stand for election and get elected. Then you can look at defining terms. Unfortunately, Republican presidents have never bothered.

Another way is, write to your local government representative, even protest march your cause, assuming you can find enough people to join you.

Forum List

Back