"If there was a jihadi attack on US, and Biden called for War against the Middle East...would you support him?"

During the Bush II regime, all Republicans/Conservatives/Rightwingers, to a man/woman, were on messageboards arguing that we needed to get the oil, and/or stop Hussein, and/or bring freedumb to da peepull, etc.

Now they're pretending to have always been anti-war, and some are pretending to be anti-war now, because Trump told them to.

Go find my pro-war posts in my history and get back to me. That's why I voted Obama in 2012. Then Obama went full gun grabbing in 2013 and I started an account here.

Obama confiscated your guns?

Cuomo did, have you seen the "SAFE ACT"

I don't know what that is. Is it Federal?

{...

The New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013, commonly known as the NY SAFE Act, is a gun regulation law in the state of New York. The law was passed by the New York State Legislature and was signed into law by Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo in January 2013. The legislation was written in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, and the December 24 Webster, New York, shooting. Cuomo described the law as the toughest gun control law in the United States.

The NY SAFE Act contains a number of firearms regulations. It also contains a severability provision that allows other measures to remain in place in case the broad prohibitions against weapons are invalidated by the courts.

...}

I do not like any gun control at all, but at least state gun control can be legal, unlike federal gun control, which is all inherently and totally illegal.

Considering Sandy Hook, it sounds reasonable to me.

We have laws about seat belts and who can have a driver's license..

Nonsense.
Driving requires training and knowledge of the laws in order to be safe.
Firearms do not.
And historically firearms laws have NEVER remotely made anyone safer, but far less safe.
Mostly because the dangers come from people who are intent on violating the law and your rights, like criminals or the police of a dictator.
Since we had to fight an armed rebellion in order to be free of England, no one should ever trust any government.
They all tend to corruption and require constant rebellion.

During the Bush II regime, all Republicans/Conservatives/Rightwingers, to a man/woman, were on messageboards arguing that we needed to get the oil, and/or stop Hussein, and/or bring freedumb to da peepull, etc.

Now they're pretending to have always been anti-war, and some are pretending to be anti-war now, because Trump told them to.

Go find my pro-war posts in my history and get back to me. That's why I voted Obama in 2012. Then Obama went full gun grabbing in 2013 and I started an account here.

Obama confiscated your guns?

Cuomo did, have you seen the "SAFE ACT"

I don't know what that is. Is it Federal?

{...

The New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013, commonly known as the NY SAFE Act, is a gun regulation law in the state of New York. The law was passed by the New York State Legislature and was signed into law by Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo in January 2013. The legislation was written in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, and the December 24 Webster, New York, shooting. Cuomo described the law as the toughest gun control law in the United States.

The NY SAFE Act contains a number of firearms regulations. It also contains a severability provision that allows other measures to remain in place in case the broad prohibitions against weapons are invalidated by the courts.

...}

I do not like any gun control at all, but at least state gun control can be legal, unlike federal gun control, which is all inherently and totally illegal.

Considering Sandy Hook, it sounds reasonable to me.

We have laws about seat belts and who can have a driver's license..

Nonsense.
Firearms do not.
And historically firearms laws have NEVER remotely made anyone safer, but far less safe.
Mostly because the dangers come from people who are intent on violating the law and your rights, like criminals or the police of a dictator.
Since we had to fight an armed rebellion in order to be free of England, no one should ever trust any government.

I have never experienced any fear of the government, nor felt the need to take up arms. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary war, the war of 1812 and the Civil War, but that was a while back. I mean we do have shotguns.. and there's a handgun , but we don't think of ourselves as a militia or see the need for an assault rifle.

Nonsense.
Firearms do not.

I have never experienced any fear of the government, nor felt the need to take up arms. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary war, the war of 1812 and the Civil War, but that was a while back. I mean we do have shotguns.. and there's a handgun , but we don't think of ourselves as a militia or see the need for an assault rifle.

When the US government illegally decided to invade Vietnam and murder 3 million innocent people, didn't that bother you?
It bothered me, so when we set up a newspaper to try to educate people and arrange demonstrations, and we got raided, clubbed, etc., many times. We always beat the charges, but they kept us broke between bail money and lawyer fees.
Have you considered that being privileged is not the same as having real freedom, rights, or a legal government?
And it is not just the war in Vietnam, but the use of force in Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and lots of other places they do not even tell us about, like the money we sent to Gen. Pinochet in Chile to murder president Allende.
The trouble with privilege is that is can quickly disappear.
For example, as oil runs out and jobs are offshored, then how likely are the wealthy to care if you starve to death?
They don't care if you have health care, even now.

... , but we don't think of ourselves as a militia or see the need for an assault rifle.

But an assault rifle is just the least expensive, since it is smaller, lighter, less powerful, and uses surplus ammunition and parts. Why would anyone pay much more and have more recoil by buying anything other than an assault rifle? An AR-15 in .223 is down to $550 now, and a bolt action Remington or Winchester on something like a model 70 in .264 caliber, will run more like $1300. And the difference in ammunition is also like ten cents a shot vs $2 a shot.

Hahaha, what a load of crap. Hillary, Kerry, Biden, they all voted for the war. And these are the people you vote for. So save us the “courage” bullshit.
Sure, they too, lacked courage, but who pushed for that vote?

Who pushed those detrimental policies?
Clinton. Remember: it was HIS Intelligence services.

Greg

So, just got done arguing with my relatives who are upset we're leaving the US.

I told them the rhetoric concerning "New War on Domestic Terrorism..." is the writing on the wall.

I said: "Imagine if jihadis launched another attack on the US, and Biden/Mitch/Cheney/Clinton and the MSM started up the war drums to invade the Middle East AGAIN, and conservatives like us, real conservatives, who stood up to obstruct and protest such a war were labelled as "jihadist sympathizers," and thrown in to concentration camps/gitmo, would you support the establishment in going to war to throwing your country men into camps for protesting/obstructing such a war?"

"I will do and go along with whatever MY PRESIDENT SAYS," is how she responded.

And I said..."That's exactly why I am bringing my family and business to Brazil. And btw, your husband (my brother) will now how to pay his own car leases (two leases that I've been paying for a several years). Good luck to you Catherine...by the way, did they ever find those weapons of mass destruction?" Then I hung up the phone.
Since Biden and the Democrats think every conservative is a domestic terrorist, I would sit it out and let the people that Biden feels he can count on (the Democrats) volunteer to fight for their hero....

Although I might consider contributing a case of dildos for them to throw at the enemy!!!!!

Good one. LMAO

... , but we don't think of ourselves as a militia or see the need for an assault rifle.

But an assault rifle is just the least expensive, since it is smaller, lighter, less powerful, and uses surplus ammunition and parts. Why would anyone pay much more and have more recoil by buying anything other than an assault rifle? An AR-15 in .223 is down to $550 now, and a bolt action Remington or Winchester on something like a model 70 in .264 caliber, will run more like $1300. And the difference in ammunition is also like ten cents a shot vs $2 a shot.

In my family guns are used for hunting deer and ducks...... rarely wild hog so an assault rifle would be considered unsporting.

Hahaha, what a load of crap. Hillary, Kerry, Biden, they all voted for the war. And these are the people you vote for. So save us the “courage” bullshit.
Sure, they too, lacked courage, but who pushed for that vote?

Who pushed those detrimental policies?
the blame belongs to those who cast the votes.

Why do you want to let our corrupt politicians tell you they're not responsible for the consequences of their actions?

If there was a jihadi attack on US, then we should simply nuke Mecca.
If China unleashes another Virus we should simply nuke their city of origin like wuhan. No more wars in the mid east that last for 20 years.
Fuck with the US and we will depopulate your country. End of Story

If there was a jihadi attack on US, then we should simply nuke Mecca.
If China unleashes another Virus we should simply nuke their city of origin like wuhan. No more wars in the mid east that last for 20 years.
Fuck with the US and we will depopulate your country. End of Story

That was one Hell of a sleep!

While you out a ComSymp was voted in. Nukes are soooooo antique!
The answers to ALL aggression are:

• Whine
  • Capitulate
  • Cower

Forum List

Back