"If there was a jihadi attack on US, and Biden called for War against the Middle East...would you support him?"

So, just got done arguing with my relatives who are upset we're leaving the US.

I told them the rhetoric concerning "New War on Domestic Terrorism..." is the writing on the wall.

I said: "Imagine if jihadis launched another attack on the US, and Biden/Mitch/Cheney/Clinton and the MSM started up the war drums to invade the Middle East AGAIN, and conservatives like us, real conservatives, who stood up to obstruct and protest such a war were labelled as "jihadist sympathizers," and thrown in to concentration camps/gitmo, would you support the establishment in going to war to throwing your country men into camps for protesting/obstructing such a war?"

"I will do and go along with whatever MY PRESIDENT SAYS," is how she responded.

And I said..."That's exactly why I am bringing my family and business to Brazil. And btw, your husband (my brother) will now how to pay his own car leases (two leases that I've been paying for a several years). Good luck to you Catherine...by the way, did they ever find those weapons of mass destruction?" Then I hung up the phone.

Well, if there was another terrorist attack is probably wouldn't be a state actor but some radicalized group like ISIS or AQ .. I don't see the government of Iran or Iraq attacking us. Do you?

I doubt the Biden administration would invade the Middle East.. Smarter to declare a police action in cooperation of whatever country they are hiding in..

Sounds to me like you just wanted to stick it to your sister in law. Are you a Trump person?

I told them the rhetoric concerning "New War on Domestic Terrorism..." is the writing on the wall.

I said: "Imagine if jihadis launched another attack on the US, and Biden/Mitch/Cheney/Clinton and the MSM started up the war drums to invade the Middle East AGAIN, and conservatives like us, real conservatives, who stood up to obstruct and protest such a war were labelled as "jihadist sympathizers," and thrown in to concentration camps/gitmo, would you support the establishment in going to war to throwing your country men into camps for protesting/obstructing such a war?"

And I said..."That's exactly why I am bringing my family and business to Brazil. And btw, your husband (my brother) will now how to pay his own car leases (two leases that I've been paying for a several years). Good luck to you Catherine...by the way, did they ever find those weapons of mass destruction?" Then I hung up the phone.
Since Biden and the Democrats think every conservative is a domestic terrorist, I would sit it out and let the people that Biden feels he can count on (the Democrats) volunteer to fight for their hero....

Although I might consider contributing a case of dildos for them to throw at the enemy!!!!!

You claim to be a mind reader?? Domestic terrorists are not "Republicans".. They are radicalized fringe people.

The vote was over 6mos before W invaded, and after El Baradi and Blix said they could not find womd. W admitted the womd were the only excuse his admin could find to legally invade and regime change.

Well, yeah Bibi's Clean Break Strategy wanted Saddam deposed and Syria isolated an destabilized.

Hahaha, what a load of crap. Hillary, Kerry, Biden, they all voted for the war. And these are the people you vote for. So save us the “courage” bullshit.
Sure, they too, lacked courage, but who pushed for that vote?

Who pushed those detrimental policies?
The Deep State.

You actually believe George Bush came up with the idea himself? Do you think Obama came up with the idea to overthrow Assad on his own?

Do you honestly think any of these Presidents do anything on their own? Well, we had one, President Trump, who refused to play their game. And they crucified him for it.

It wasn't any "deep state" pushing these ideas. It was Bush and Cheney. Bush wanted revenge on Saddam for trying to assassinate his father, and Cheney wanted the oil. In fact, they got really pissy that the CIA and the NSA refused to back up their lies about WMD's and Saddam's nuclear stockpiles, and demanded that both agencies find evidence to back up their assertions.

That's the exact opposite of the "deep state" controlling the agenda. During the Trump Administration, the FBI and the CIA were very focussed on cyber attacks and right wing terrorism, and Trump ignored both.
Brazil. Strict gun laws, no guarantee you'll be granted a license, registration of all firearms, all handguns illegal except in certain case, high crime...

Someone has not given this much thought...

You are describing the USA'S future.

Unlikely, but either way, I'd rather stay where it has yet to happen and we have a fighting chance rather than run to a place where there is no chance.

No place anywhere has any chance.

It's over.

You wealth has 5-12x the value in Latin America and most of South America.

Pack up your shit and follow me. Start a business and join the local church and convert to Catholicism if you must.

That is the only way to avoid being a casualty of the "Great Reset."

Only people with worth and people smart enough to preserve their current worth will survive this storm.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. Go ahead Chicken little. Learn to speak Portugese.

Hahaha, what a load of crap. Hillary, Kerry, Biden, they all voted for the war. And these are the people you vote for. So save us the “courage” bullshit.

The Deep State.

You actually believe George Bush came up with the idea himself? Do you think Obama came up with the idea to overthrow Assad on his own?

Do you honestly think any of these Presidents do anything on their own? Well, we had one, President Trump, who refused to play their game. And they crucified him for it.

Obama didn't overthrow Assad... or even try to. What are you talking about? Syria's problems were internal and started in earnest in 2005.

Trump couldn't find Syria on a map. He's dumb as a stump.

The whole middle east?

The Deep State.

It wasn't any "deep state" pushing these ideas. It was Bush and Cheney. Bush wanted revenge on Saddam for trying to assassinate his father, and Cheney wanted the oil. In fact, they got really pissy that the CIA and the NSA refused to back up their lies about WMD's and Saddam's nuclear stockpiles, and demanded that both agencies find evidence to back up their assertions.

That's the exact opposite of the "deep state" controlling the agenda. During the Trump Administration, the FBI and the CIA were very focussed on cyber attacks and right wing terrorism, and Trump ignored both.
Brazil. Strict gun laws, no guarantee you'll be granted a license, registration of all firearms, all handguns illegal except in certain case, high crime...

Someone has not given this much thought...

You are describing the USA'S future.

Unlikely, but either way, I'd rather stay where it has yet to happen and we have a fighting chance rather than run to a place where there is no chance.

No place anywhere has any chance.

It's over.

You wealth has 5-12x the value in Latin America and most of South America.

Pack up your shit and follow me. Start a business and join the local church and convert to Catholicism if you must.

That is the only way to avoid being a casualty of the "Great Reset."

Only people with worth and people smart enough to preserve their current worth will survive this storm.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. Go ahead Chicken little. Learn to speak Portugese.

Cheney was so stupid. We didn't get any oil out of Iraq.. Acts of sabotage were daily.. I stopped counting at 600 the first two years. Their oil business was limping along flat for a decade.. The first rule of the oil business is THE OIL BUSINESS HATES A WAR ZONE.

During the Bush II regime, all Republicans/Conservatives/Rightwingers, to a man/woman, were on messageboards arguing that we needed to get the oil, and/or stop Hussein, and/or bring freedumb to da peepull, etc.

Now they're pretending to have always been anti-war, and some are pretending to be anti-war now, because Trump told them to.

The whole middle east?

LOLOL.. He hasn't thought this thru.

During the Bush II regime, all Republicans/Conservatives/Rightwingers, to a man/woman, were on messageboards arguing that we needed to get the oil, and/or stop Hussein, and/or bring freedumb to da peepull, etc.

Now they're pretending to have always been anti-war, and some are pretending to be anti-war now, because Trump told them to.

In the run up to the invasion of Iraq.. I wrote dozens of letters to Congressmen, Senators, even Bush and Cheney telling them this would be an unmitigated disaster and they wouldn't get any oil.. I was a Republican. I may as well have been shouting at the moon. So I finally resigned the party.

In the run up to the invasion of Iraq.. I wrote dozens of letters to Congressmen, Senators, even Bush and Cheney telling them this would be an unmitigated disaster and they wouldn't get any oil.. I was a Republican. I may as well have been shouting at the moon. So I finally resigned the party.
Interesting.

Are you an independent, or did you veer all the way to the left and become a Democrat?

Interesting.

Are you an independent, or did you veer all the way to the left and become a Democrat?

I'm an independent.. I am just sick of stupid. I won't vote party again.

I'm an independent.. I am just sick of stupid. I won't vote party again.
Terms barely have meaning these days, but I consider myself liberal, or left-leaning.

Thanks for sharing.

I am fairly conservative but I get that our middle class is shrinking and I think we have to invest in the American people or ultimately we'll be Venezuela..

Is investing in our people liberal? The dog eat dog Republican type is a myopic creature.

I am fairly conservative but I get that our middle class is shrinking and I think we have to invest in the American people or ultimately we'll be Venezuela..

Is investing in our people liberal? The dog eat dog Republican type is a myopic creature.
I have some "conservative" views as well, but I don't project them unto others, as I'm not an authoritarian.

I believe when you live in a society, there's a "price" to pay for that society.

Scripture tells us that you can't escape death and taxes.

Republicans pretend to be Christians, but demonize things that are Biblical.

But anyway, I truly appreciate your voice on here. Looking forward to more of it.

Forum List

Back