Zone1 If the US were to declare itself a Christian nation, what version of Christianity would you think it would be?

If the US declared itself a Christian nation, what version of Christianity would it be?

• Roman Catholic

• Protestant (name the denomination in a comment)

• Mormon

• Generic Christian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Listen dolt

Leave our children the hell alone

Got it?

Now go play in the street.

the religious exclusionary amendment is in the constitution for a reason -

Survivors have reported child sexual abuse by priests and other Catholic clergy members. Many organizations have compiled lists of these offenders. Due to decades of secrecy in the Roman Catholic Church and the reluctance of some victims to come forward, it is impossible to identify every abuser. However, our team at Abuselawsuit.com has built an extensive, nationwide searchable database of clergy members and priests accused of abuse.

people like you that perpetuate the evils of the desert religions and their uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent and their enablers - votto.

You want to control women's bodies, just like the Taliban does.

I want women to be intelligent enough to control their own bodies, but you leftist vermin refuse to allow women to be intelligent enough for even that.

Be glad you don't live in my neighborhood, where my female neighbors would eat you for lunch.

I am adamantly opposed to the amending of the 1st amendment.
The problem is that there are far too many on the Christo-fascist right who aren't.

And you wouldn't amend the First Amendment, you would amend the Constitution to repeal the First Amendment.

Or, the Supreme Court could overturn Establishment Clause jurisprudence.

the religious exclusionary amendment is in the constitution for a reason -

people like you that perpetuate the evils of the desert religions and their uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent and their enablers - votto.
Me? I'm the threat?

I'm not the one chopping off the breasts of adolescent girls and giving them hormones to alter their bodies which will basically sterilize them, preventing them from ever having the ability to have children.

You, however, are destroying innocent children

Idiot

The biggest problem in this society is fatherless homes, leading to poverty and crime, something leftists promote with all their BS anti-Patriarchal crap.

And if those promoting the Bible actually followed it, unlike Reverend Warnock, then society would be much better

So you in favor of not promoting the Bible that preaches against molestation of children?

Hmm?

Is that your Leftist utopia?
Are you in favor of ignoring the preachers diddling the kids? It seems to be a real problem that churches will go to great lengths to conceal. It's also one of the reasons I quit going. Churches are pits of guilty little secrets and the hypocrites that keep them. If you go to church you know what I am talking about.

The problem is that there are far too many on the Christo-fascist right who aren't.

And you wouldn't amend the First Amendment, you would amend the Constitution to repeal the First Amendment.

Or, the Supreme Court could overturn Establishment Clause jurisprudence.

Christo-fascist and Christian National.

:laughing0301:

Are you in favor of ignoring the preachers diddling the kids? It seems to be a real problem that churches will go to great lengths to conceal. It's also one of the reasons I quit going. Churches are pits of guilty little secrets and the hypocrites that keep them. If you go to church you know what I am talking about.
Hell no!

If they are doing that they need to be dealt with, bottom line.

Do you honesty think anyone support diddling kids for Jesus?

Really?

Me? I'm the threat?

I'm not the one chopping off the breasts of adolescent girls and giving them hormones to alter their bodies which will basically sterilize them, preventing them from ever having the ability to have children.

You, however, are destroying innocent children

by your noxious response alone - proves your culpability by derision for the crimes committed and enabled through religious zealotry.

by your noxious response alone - proves your culpability by derision for the crimes committed and enabled through religious zealotry.
The only thing noxious was listening to that horrible story from that once innocent teen.

And listening to you trying to justify it somehow.

You are beneath humanity.

First, let me say that I am adamantly opposed to the amending of the 1st amendment. I think our current way of doing it is far superior. And I would fight against the US adopting ANY official religion.

But the topic has been discussed in other threads, so I wanted to ask this question.
It would be some generic Bible Beating type that will declare anyone that does not adhere to their way of thinking will be considered the enemy of the State and a Second Class Citizen…

Hell no!

If they are doing that they need to be dealt with, bottom line.

Do you honesty think anyone support diddling kids for Jesus?

Really?
Seems like every time an actual investigation is done they find church people who have been molesting kids for years and that it got covered up. Churches are full of bad people looking to hide behind the respectable image of a pious christian. I know this and that is why I don't want them to have political power.

Seems like every time an actual investigation is done they find church people who have been molesting kids for years and that it got covered up. Churches are full of bad people looking to hide behind the respectable image of a pious christian. I know this and that is why I don't want them to have political power.
So if it were not for churches children would not be getting molested?
Do you even hear yourself?
I can't turn on the TV without hearing about public school teachers molesting children at school.
Churches SHOUD implement policies to protect children, and I know many that do.
The Catholic church, however, is more about what you are talking about because it is such a political behemoth, and as such, is more interested about protecting the molesters in order to protect the church, much like how Biden was given a pass for taking showers with his daughter.

This is why I have to hear the Left wing Pope preach about the evils of building walls and global warming while ignoring the mass genocide of abortion and child abuse by priests around the globe.

Political power is truly the bane of human existence, whether it be in the secular or religious world.

The only way I ever see the U.S. becoming a “Christian Nation,” if if our non-secure elections caused our government to move so far to the Democratic side that some transgender/illegal alien/anti-death penalty/affirmative action/legalized grooming activist Christian church would be named by a unanimous Dem congress as the new official religion.

If we get that far, a state religion will not be our worst problem.

I don’t know of any Christian church that advocates for a state religion. Too European/British.

Forum List

Back