If the United States split into 50 countries, would you like it?

GDP-map-state-vs-country.jpg
stategdp2018.png
qgdpstate_large.png

Putting the ridiculously large $18 trillion US economy into perspective by comparing state GDPs to entire countries | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

That top chart shows Malaysia as having a similar GDP to Minnesota. While their GDP may be similar, Malaysia's per-capita GDP is less than 1/5 that of Minnesota's.
VgaXd2_YpfU5errsVd-hEZg210ExTn5hG3p2XIb0HPQ.png

nhmbritgiio31.png

Better?

WTF, now I'm in Österreich??

Damn, whole 'nother language to practice now.

"Ve haf vays off making you talk... " :eusa_shifty:

Won't Lucy be pleased? :71:

I was kinda hoping Lucy didn't find out about this thread. :deal:

Given what this country is turning into now..................

I LIKE IT..............

Ok................now we gotta kill each other to see who gets all the military hardware.......NAVY ETC.....

Whoever is left alive After........gets to live in their respective country....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Imagine your state being its own country. There would be no more federal government halfway across the country. Local communities would have more freedom to enforce their own moral standards and take care of themselves the way they see fit. The United States would not be a huge superpower getting involved in foreign wars.
I think about it all the time. California would be a large powerful nation and I would be so much better off financially not supporting the low IQ southern states.
Close the military bases and build the Costa Rican Canal in tandem with the Panama Canal and the Southern States would say sayonara to California. The Asians would see much opportunity in those states to build manufacturing centers and more. The Southern coastal cities would build up due to the massive trade increase to their ports which would build up the infrastructure even more then now. Roads and train lines and massive growth that comes with it just from that. The insane Prog interference would be tempered also. A compact with Midwest states and North Central states would make these areas the powerhouse of the Americas. Fruits and vegetables, meats, water, oil, electrical power, manufacturing capabilities, and so much more in a safer part of the world and the elimination of many of the blue cities would cause great growth.

Imagine your state being its own country. There would be no more federal government halfway across the country. Local communities would have more freedom to enforce their own moral standards and take care of themselves the way they see fit. The United States would not be a huge superpower getting involved in foreign wars.
I think about it all the time. California would be a large powerful nation and I would be so much better off financially not supporting the low IQ southern states.
Close the military bases and build the Costa Rican Canal in tandem with the Panama Canal and the Southern States would say sayonara to California. The Asians would see much opportunity in those states to build manufacturing centers and more. The Southern coastal cities would build up due to the massive trade increase to their ports which would build up the infrastructure even more then now. Roads and train lines and massive growth that comes with it just from that. The insane Prog interference would be tempered also. A compact with Midwest states and North Central states would make these areas the powerhouse of the Americas. Fruits and vegetables, meats, water, oil, electrical power, manufacturing capabilities, and so much more in a safer part of the world and the elimination of many of the blue cities would cause great growth.

I thought states couldn't do compacts. WTF.

See, the problem here is, in the 1790's, a person had to own property to vote.

Many poor farmers had to rent land to grow corn, rye, oats, etc., and could not immediately get their produce to market, so they made whiskey. Whiskey was often used as a means of barter.

Now, what do you think politicians, who were of course voted in by the LAND OWNING ELITES decided to tax? The land? Crops? Of course not.

They taxed the product of the masses, the poor. They taxed the war veterans' whiskey.

What happened to the rallying cry, "NO TAXATION W/O REPRESENTATION?" :dunno:

You see, the history we are taught in schools, is, at it's base, a LIE. George Washington and the several elites that set up the Constitution basically betrayed the freedom of those who earned our liberty from the British.

We traded one slave master for another.

tumblr_on1qgj3Xex1s76kcvo1_400.jpg

Not 50 countries but probably 4-5, including Canadian property as well. I could see as few as 2, but think that probably wouldn’t work as well.

I thought states couldn't do compacts. WTF.
Is this about separating the United States into smaller nations?

Problem with that is who protects it. What do you do with the military

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left coast would become it's own country. All of them poor ass Red States will have to start collecting taxes and borrow from the banks just to keep their lights on. When they default on the loans, they will end up borrowing from the IMF at ultra high interest rates. Turning into shithole countries, I suspect.

The left coast would become it's own country. All of them poor ass Red States will have to start collecting taxes and borrow from the banks just to keep their lights on. When they default on the loans, they will end up borrowing from the IMF at ultra high interest rates. Turning into shithole countries, I suspect.

Spoken like a true liberal scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back