If the United States ends up in a two-front world war in Ukraine and Taiwan will our "allies" help us?

German M.P.'s will direct traffic far away from the front lines, Japan will send some medics and France will find excuse not to participate.

Will Germany, Japan, FRANCE, etc. help us defend Ukraine and Taiwan or will the United States fight this two-front world war alone?

Europe is never reliable, only outspoken when they need Americas help.

The trade agreement between the E.U and China as soon as Biden won, should be an indication of what the back stabbers in Europe think about old American Values.

Just recall how much the U.S media was against Trump meeting with Kim in N Korea, saying it would "provide power and credibility to their leader in N Korea". Meanwhile, they don't have the same opinion about boycotting the Olympics in China or having Biden meet with Putin (which he now wants to do as he sees the soldier build up on the Ukraine border) or, if he pursues peace and love with Xi. As I've always said, for all Trumps flaws, he was the Wildcard that kept other nations in check.

Ultimately, this is a steep uphill climb, maybe more difficult than I had imagined. China now have achieved what it wanted to out of America and is moving on, not feeling they need the U.S anymore (thank you very much for all the jobs and wealth).

The key to all of this is that they firmly know that America won't stand up to them because companies like Amazon and Walmart desperately want to bend to China so they can maintain their profits. Remember when Reagan flew to East Berlin and made his famous "tear down this wall speech"? NO president since, would fly to Taiwan and do the same. It's that level of global attention that needs to occur.

Until there is a direct economic confrontation and extreme consequences for operating in China, their rise will continue and America will shrink rapidly (as Canada has). America has allowed elites, the same elites that Russians have targeted since the 1930s, to disregard U.S National Security and global interests for decades.

As one former KGB recruiter Heida Mason (spelling) said decades ago with a straight face, "it was impossible to recruit the working class in America, we went after the elites as they more easily helped us". How many high ranking British and U.S agents did they flip? How many has China flipped?

Last edited:
Why the f would we fight wars over Ukraine and Taiwan? Two piece of shit countries. No chance.

Because the neo-cons and the military industrial complex can make lots of money.

That's a pessimistic view. If Taiwan falls to China, expect the entire East to shift to China. Expect trade routes and waters to be controlled by China and he U.S dollar standard to disappear. This was well known long ago with the push of B.R.I.C, but still, the "elites" pretended it wasn't an objective.

China and Russia know what they are doing. For all that they represent and I disagree with, the CCP have engineers, A.I experts and top scientists in their parties leadership positions. The West have activists, hang-ons, self-serving rats and low performers.

It was the job of our best to defend the West and expand influence. It has been a downward situation since the Wall collapsed and still we have people pushing pronoun policing and division within America. Who in the hell does this serve? They are doing precisely what China and Russia would want and too few of them know it.

I don't know that we would win a war against China on one front. Technology is moving very quickly and China has been doing great with both developing it and stealing it. Much of our "Superior" military tech depends on our satellites staying operable and our electric grid staying up.

We should defend Taiwan. EU probably can't be counted on. Japan, Australia, and perhaps Korea might help. If Taiwan goes it's not going to end there. I believe eventually the Old World will Unite against the New World as China buys off our Allies and are politicians piss them away.

Forum List

Back