If "The TRUMP ARMY" Comes Out Full Force Tomorrow. Bye Bye Hillary!!!

I don't know. I think the Cubs will probably be president. Did you see how many people showed up to the parade? If that's not a tell tale sign, what is?!?!?

Who else had huge crowds during the primaries???
Bernie something or other...
I forget his name at the moment....

heh hheh

People love a good circus act... Doesn't mean the ring leader should be the leader of the free world. Not gonna happen. Trump is a joke, elections are not decided by crowd sizes at Rallies. The fact that you and Trump think so, only shows how little you know.

Does anyone have a photo of the "Hillary Army"?
Yes....

image.jpeg

:2up: If all those people that went to the Trump events of the last 15 or so months, vote,,and along with the millions who had to wait outside the arenas......Trump Wins!!!
:dance:
And what are the average size crowds for Hillary and Tim? :crybaby:

Those in Congress consistently have an approval rating below 20% but always find a way to win.

People love a good circus act... Doesn't mean the ring leader should be the leader of the free world. Not gonna happen. Trump is a joke, elections are not decided by crowd sizes at Rallies. The fact that you and Trump think so, only shows how little you know.
Nope. The election depends on TURNOUT. Trump has it, Hillary doesn't. She draws flies though, but flies can't vote.

heh hheh
Bernie would have won in a legitimate race. It is true -- especially among Demonrats. The system was rigged against crazy Bernie.

Maybe the GOP will learn to rig their system against crazy candidates.

Dimocracy is a farce.

Hillary has invested in a ground game to get out the vote
Trump invested in silly hats

heh hheh
Bernie would have won in a legitimate race. It is true -- especially among Demonrats. The system was rigged against crazy Bernie.

Dimocracy is a farce.
Good thing we don't have a Democracy then, isn't it.

heh hheh

Dimocracy is a farce.
Good thing we don't have a Democracy then, isn't it.

Tyranny is our only hope!

Nope. The election depends on TURNOUT. Trump has it, Hillary doesn't. She draws flies though, but flies can't vote.

Your exactly right! Trump did a great job of getting women and Hispanics to turn out in droves to kick his teeth in.

Hillary has invested in a ground game to get out the vote
Trump invested in silly hats

Some ground game, she can get a few hundred people to see her in one setting. I'd hate to see her air game. It's like a Facebook post somebody made a few weeks ago:

"Why is it people are willing to pay Hilary 250K to hear her speak, but nobody comes when she's speaking for free!"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back