If the solution to a problem is easy to check for correctness, must the problem be easy to solve? (google it)

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

when a solution to a problem appears, it is easy to verify that solution solves the problem, or you would have another problem and not a solution, no?

Consider the below problem

Pick a coin choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time and regardless of the time and space you live, I have a question for you.

Why didn't you come here now to tell me about it stop writing before I finish this question here?

The above is a problem whose solution is easy to verify for correctness, but the problem isn't easy to solve, no?

Because if any problem was easy to solve, someone could predict the future, but next doesn't happen next in imagination really, next happens next in reality.

In case you are wondering why next doesn't happen next in your imagination, if you had a problem with me writing the above, why didn't you come earlier to tell me about it?

What, you thought I might be afraid to face you prophet?

Nah, this isn't what seems to be happening prophet, something else is happening here...

Another way to explain...

1.You are asking, if the solution to a problem is easy to check for

correctness, must the problem be easy to solve?

2. When a solution for the problem appears it is easy to check that

this solution solves the problem, or else you would have

another problem, and not really a solution.

3. A problem needs to start a path in time and space which ends

with a solution for this problem, in order for the problem to be

solved in time and space, or else all paths in time and space

with a beginning, a middle, and an end wouldn’t solve this

problem.

4. if it is easy to solve…

5. it is easy to check that the solutions solve the problem, or you’d

have more problems,

6. or you didn’t find this path… … so pick a coin, choose a side, and flip it as freely as you want

to live.

7. After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all

the time, I have a question for you.

8. Why didn’t you come here to tell me about it now?

P versus NP problem - Wikipedia

Hi all,

when a solution to a problem appears, it is easy to verify that solution solves the problem, or you would have another problem and not a solution, no?

After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time and regardless of the time and space you live, I have a question for you.

Why didn't you come here now to tell me about it stop writing before I finish this question here?

The above is a problem whose solution is easy to verify for correctness, but the problem isn't easy to solve, no?

Because if any problem was easy to solve, someone could predict the future, but next doesn't happen next in imagination really, next happens next in reality.

In case you are wondering why next doesn't happen next in your imagination, if you had a problem with me writing the above, why didn't you come earlier to tell me about it?

Nah, this isn't what seems to be happening prophet, something else is happening here...

problem.

have more problems,

6. or you didn’t find this path… … so pick a coin, choose a side, and flip it as freely as you want

to live.

read again geniuses...

perhaps you are still a waste of time and effort in this thread, so how about you argue or make a thread of your own to write you opinions without any arguments.
You are lucky anyone responded to your thread. Next, you might ask how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

You are lucky anyone responded to your thread. Next, you might ask how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
How is it that I am lucky if someone who responded cannot argue on the subject, and that idiot doesn't understand that when that idiot reads something that doesn't make sense to him, that idiot can ignore it, and not reply?

Well there are accidents you may reasonably think for once idiot.
an accident makes sense to be done once,
but after an accident happens it doesn't make sense to be done over and over in reality.

Why does an accident make sense to be done in reality?
Because reality had to really solve the problem of having living beings freely make sense of reality around them in a fun way for them regardless of the space and time they live, so that when they are not having fun in reality because don't make sense and accidents happen, to help them not make the same accidents happen over and over, as that doesn't really make sense to happen over and over, in reality.

But what if an accident never made sense to be done in reality?
If an accident never made sense to be done in reality, anything living in that reality can never cause accidents, or in other words anything living in that reality always makes sense in the way it behaves all the time, or in other words anything living in that reality is never free to choose to behave insensibly, or in others words the difference between the behavior of dead stuff and living beings in that reality is zero, both are one and the same, or in other words you are imagining stuff and this isn't the reality you really live in.

Do you idiot know understand that if what I write doesn't make sense to you, that you can ignore my thread idiot and do something else, instead of reading it over and over?
Because if what I write to you idiot makes sense to you, you idiot have to argue, we are not on my thread to discuss your opinions without arguments here, if you want to do that don't worry, you are absolutely free in this forum to make a thread of your own, and even you idiot have my blessings to do so, if you have something that you want to say on your own, but on this thread idiot there is a subject.

What's that?

Hi all,

problem.

have more problems,

to live.

Forum List

Back