If the purpose of a mask is to protect others, then why the hell do some people have a issue with me not wearing a

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Mask in the month of June, July, and August when its 95 degrees. I am in isolation when I do my walk so why the fuck would I need a mask if i am ALONE?????????????????????????????? I posted on Facebook that a news anchor in Philly said this on the air..........."I know wearing a mask in the summer time is going to be tough but you have to wear it"

And I said my response was............."Oh no the fuck I dont" LOL

2 people responding and disagreed with me and I explain that this is my decision when I walk to the PARK ALONE

As long as you can guarantee you are about 12 feet from anyone at all times I see no problem with it.

Exactly, when I do my 7 block walk I am never around anyone so why the fuck would I have on a mask

In my area we don't wear mask, we don't close down the diners, we don't wash hands constantly and we have had 17 cases in the county.....Now it's party time on the river and there is no social distancing in the party boats..

In my area we don't wear mask, we don't close down the diners, we don't wash hands constantly and we have had 17 cases in the county.....Now it's party time on the river and there is no social distancing in the party boats..

its nothing in Missouri

Mask in the month of June, July, and August when its 95 degrees. I am in isolation when I do my walk so why the fuck would I need a mask if i am ALONE?????????????????????????????? I posted on Facebook that a news anchor in Philly said this on the air..........."I know wearing a mask in the summer time is going to be tough but you have to wear it"

And I said my response was............."Oh no the fuck I dont" LOL

2 people responding and disagreed with me and I explain that this is my decision when I walk to the PARK ALONE
Fibjay, take it up with the leading NATIONAL EXPERT on viruses, Dr. Fauci. He says there is NO POINT wearing a mask unless:
  1. You are actually feeling sick. You might have Covid. Why would we suspect people who are feeling great?
  2. You are out in public and cannot practice social distancing.
Anything else is just a feel-good waste of a mask that other, needy people might better need (like a doctor).

It's not the corona but your face that scares them. :lol: :lol:

I met someone off tinder last saturday and no I didnt have a mask on.
Just a box of cereal or a cake?

No just a relaxing evening, seafood, movies and some light touch feels
I know why you don't want to wear a mask. It's because you can't eat sweet potato pie off some latinas ass while wearing one. We know.
fbj meme 2.jpg

Forum List

Back