If the people cannot see what is happening it is on them.

As a 74-year-old white male in the United States, I am probably safe from a lot of what is coming for you. I can see the Holocaust reasoning behind Critical Race Theory and know that today Caucasian Americans are low hanging fruit like the Jews were in the 1930’s. The notion that a specific group is responsible for all the miseries of society is not new. Those who are not wary of the subtle connection live at their own peril. The Jews were doing well in spite of Germany’s bad government and that government acted to protect itself using the Jews as scapegoats in much the same way colleges and universities in the US are blaming white America.

The founders of American democracy realized that all governments eventually take on a life their own and the elites that gravitate to control those governments will function to keep that control always at the expense of the weakest in society. They tried to structure our government so the people could maintain that control but even they admitted the odds were against them and they were right.

If a leader like Trump emerges and calls for a return to nationhood that gets the attention not just of permanent Washington, but of the world, and in particular, the People’s Republic of China, which has been spreading money around Washington for decades. That is how they got control of the manufacture of nearly all the ingredients used in our pharmaceutical drugs.

Trump’s threat to permanent Washington was a grave one for the global initiative of a one world government, and nationhood with people controlling government spreading to Europe and Asia was more than Washington and China could tolerate. No one believes Sars-Cov-2 came from nature. It was manufactured using gain-of-function gene splicing in a lab and released to sabotage America’s 2021 presidential election as a biological weapon to save the New world Order.

The weakest in US society, the elderly and young schoolchildren, are being sacrificed while America falls to a herd mentality and submits to a government that sold them out long ago. America’s election process was seen as too dangerous to risk Trump’s re-election, so it was rigged in broad daylight. A designed plague has killed many in nursing homes because they had no one to fight for them.

The people are told not blame the government, but those damned white people. If the people cannot see what is happening then it is on them.
Your self-centered screed aside, the paranoia that compels a white male in America to play out his "victimhood" card is amusing. That he is a member of a race that constitutes 75% of the population makes his whining that he is being oppressed singularly pathetic.

Yes, that demographic's total dominance of society has been increasingly shared by other Americans as well as the subservient gender over the past 230 years or so, as will continue as long as democratic self-governance remains the hallmark of our nation, and the noble proposition that all men are created equal, admirably posited by white guys, remains the goal.

That the United States has achieved greatness by allowing immigrants of an increasingly divers populace to contribute is an historical certitude.

Viewing history as a game of musical chairs where you control the music, and can paralyze the game the instant you have ensconced your candy arse in the chair is simply not cricket, Old Boy. The potential to contribute to the nation is severely limited when the talent pool is restricted in a self-promoting homogeneity.

yeah, it would only be a few hours, because we all know fags can't fight.
Martial arts and black belts are legendary amongst the homosexual population in San Fransisco. Back in the early eighties, they got tired of being beaten up by the rednecks. That's why you haven't heard about it happening in over forty years, when it once was a daily occurrence.

As a 74-year-old white male in the United States, I am probably safe from a lot of what is coming for you. I can see the Holocaust reasoning behind Critical Race Theory and know that today Caucasian Americans are low hanging fruit like the Jews were in the 1930’s. The notion that a specific group is responsible for all the miseries of society is not new. Those who are not wary of the subtle connection live at their own peril. The Jews were doing well in spite of Germany’s bad government and that government acted to protect itself using the Jews as scapegoats in much the same way colleges and universities in the US are blaming white America.

The founders of American democracy realized that all governments eventually take on a life their own and the elites that gravitate to control those governments will function to keep that control always at the expense of the weakest in society. They tried to structure our government so the people could maintain that control but even they admitted the odds were against them and they were right.

If a leader like Trump emerges and calls for a return to nationhood that gets the attention not just of permanent Washington, but of the world, and in particular, the People’s Republic of China, which has been spreading money around Washington for decades. That is how they got control of the manufacture of nearly all the ingredients used in our pharmaceutical drugs.

Trump’s threat to permanent Washington was a grave one for the global initiative of a one world government, and nationhood with people controlling government spreading to Europe and Asia was more than Washington and China could tolerate. No one believes Sars-Cov-2 came from nature. It was manufactured using gain-of-function gene splicing in a lab and released to sabotage America’s 2021 presidential election as a biological weapon to save the New world Order.

The weakest in US society, the elderly and young schoolchildren, are being sacrificed while America falls to a herd mentality and submits to a government that sold them out long ago. America’s election process was seen as too dangerous to risk Trump’s re-election, so it was rigged in broad daylight. A designed plague has killed many in nursing homes because they had no one to fight for them.

The people are told not blame the government, but those damned white people. If the people cannot see what is happening then it is on them.
Your self-centered screed aside, the paranoia that compels a white male in America to play out his "victimhood" card is amusing. That he is a member of a race that constitutes 75% of the population makes his whining that he is being oppressed singularly pathetic.

Yes, that demographic's total dominance of society has been increasingly shared by other Americans as well as the subservient gender over the past 230 years or so, as will continue as long as democratic self-governance remains the hallmark of our nation, and the noble proposition that all men are created equal, admirably posited by white guys, remains the goal.

That the United States has achieved greatness by allowing immigrants of an increasingly divers populace to contribute is an historical certitude.

Viewing history as a game of musical chairs where you control the music, and can paralyze the game the instant you have ensconced your candy arse in the chair is simply not cricket, Old Boy. The potential to contribute to the nation is severely limited when the talent pool is restricted in a self-promoting homogeneity.
Thank you uncle Adolf; your points are noted. Now go sit down. :boohoo:

Last edited:
yeah, it would only be a few hours, because we all know fags can't fight.
Martial arts and black belts are legendary amongst the homosexual population in San Fransisco. Back in the early eighties, they got tired of being beaten up by the rednecks. That's why you haven't heard about it happening in over forty years, when it once was a daily occurrence.
So is aids and sickness,

Right, Trump was horrible putting America first, cutting taxes, fighting for OUR jobs, ending endless wars the guy was a horrible president. #mockingsarcasm
You can fantasize about the cult figure all you wish. The lying, cry baby loser was soundly rejected by the American electorate at its first opportunity, and then was so morally depraved that he still cannot honestly acknowledge the People's verdict, savaging America's noble tradition of peaceful transfers of power.

Say, "bye bye."

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.06.41 AM.png

"Bye bye."

Trump's embracing of the terrorists in D.C. on January 6, and their worship of him, begs the question of why anyone with an i.q. over 60 or 65 would consider Trump anything but an anti American terrorist himself.
Very well said
It's good to see you support liars too.
You must have misunderstood me. I oppose Trump, the biggest liar in our countries history.

Right, Trump was horrible putting America first, cutting taxes, fighting for OUR jobs, ending endless wars the guy was a horrible president. #mockingsarcasm
The worst president I’ve ever seen no matter what kind of spin you try and put on it

You can fantasize about the cult figure all you wish. The lying, cry baby loser was soundly rejected by the American electorate at its first opportunity, and then was so morally depraved that he still cannot honestly acknowledge the People's verdict, savaging America's noble tradition of peaceful transfers of power.

Say, "bye bye."

I posted facts now shut the hell up you punk ass prissy little left wing tard.

Thank you uncle Adolf; your points are noted. Now go sit down.
I was well aware that you would skulk away from the admirable, American concept of representational self-governance.

As for your desperate need to contrive your diversion to naziism, you can find that ilk's hailing the Cry Baby Loser as their "God Emperor!" here:

Trump's embracing of the terrorists in D.C. on January 6, and their worship of him, begs the question of why anyone with an i.q. over 60 or 65 would consider Trump anything but an anti American terrorist himself.
Very well said
It's good to see you support liars too.
You must have misunderstood me. I oppose Trump, the biggest liar in our countries history.

The worst president I’ve ever seen no matter what kind of spin you try and put on it

Still waiting for you to back up your dumb ass claim. Go ahead we are all waiting. :itsok:

Good luck trying to herd us into cattle-cars.
Nothing puts a damper on oppressors when their leader gets his head blown off.
It worked in Iraq....and it'll work here.
Take your mask of when you say that.
Off is spelled with two fs.

... today Caucasian Americans are low hanging fruit like the Jews were in the 1930’s.
Are you remotely aware how pathetically offensive it is to compare the dominant demographic majority in a representative democracy to a persecuted, small minority under a totalitarian regime?

According to the census of June 1933, the Jewish population of Germany consisted of about 500,000 people. Jews represented less than 1% of the total German population of about 67 million people.

According to the census of 2020, the caucasian population of the United States consisted of about 234 million people. Caucasians represented over 75% of the total U.S. population of about 308 million.

Go find a concentration camp surviver if you need to whine about how you are being persecuted.

The problem is that you do not have the balls to put your life on the line when pressured to do so. You erase that. So D Day and the invasion of islands in the Pacific War and the lives loss means nothing to you from Americans in WW 2. The Russians who died in WW 2 were not Communism lovers. But they loved the motherland. There is something you Progs do not understand. It is like you are in your ivory towers drinking your expensive wines and champagnes while watching the little people struggle against the ruling class when you are it. I understand how people feel if coming from tough times. Even if they promote communism like you. But communism does not work and exterminations happen. Making things worse.

The problem is that you do not have the balls to put your life on the line when pressured to do so. You erase that. So D Day and the invasion of islands in the Pacific War and the lives loss means nothing to you from Americans in WW 2. The Russians who died in WW 2 were not Communism lovers. But they loved the motherland. There is something you Progs do not understand. It is like you are in your ivory towers drinking your expensive wines and champagnes while watching the little people struggle against the ruling class when you are it. I understand how people feel if coming from tough times. Even if they promote communism like you. But communism does not work and exterminations happen. Making things worse.
The reality is that I did not opine about D Day, the invasion of islands in the Pacific War, American lives lost in WW2, Russians who died in WW2, communists, or whatever else you have conjured up.

From my vantage point in my ivory tower drinking my expensive wines and champagnes, watching little people struggle against the ruling class, you appear to be raving incoherently.

My greatest self-indulgence is the pint of Guinness I allow myself once a week as my capitalistic enterprise has fallen upon hard times, and membership dues at the Trump Mar-a-Lago Club have just been raised to $200,000 annually, making that farting-through-silk experience a bit beyond what I find to be fiscally prudent, let alone bus fare to D.C. to attack Congress.

Still your lurid imagination has provided an entertaining spectacle.

Thank you.

The reality is that I did not opine about D Day, the invasion of islands in the Pacific War, American lives lost in WW2, Russians who died in WW2, communists, or whatever else you have conjured up.

From my vantage point in my ivory tower drinking my expensive wines and champagnes, watching little people struggle against the ruling class, you appear to be raving incoherently.

My greatest self-indulgence is the pint of Guinness I allow myself once a week as my capitalistic enterprise has fallen upon hard times, and membership dues at the Trump Mar-a-Lago Club have just been raised to $200,000 annually, making that farting-through-silk experience a bit beyond what I find to be fiscally prudent, let alone bus fare to D.C. to attack Congress.

Still your lurid imagination has provided an entertaining spectacle.

Thank you.
The gas price has risen 50 cents here in the last several weeks. The prices of food and other items are rising also. The costs of heating and cooling homes and apartments will rise soon. Spectacle?

The gas price has risen 50 cents here in the last several weeks. The prices of food and other items are rising also. The costs of heating and cooling homes and apartments will rise soon. Spectacle?

With gas prices reaching $2.72 in late February 2021, that’s an increase of 45% within about 10 months.
Part of that has come on Biden’s watch — prices have risen about 10% since he took office in January 2021. The bulk of the increase came under Trump.
Are gas prices higher than they’ve been “in years”?
No. Today’s prices are the highest they’ve been in about 18 months.
Gas prices were similar to or higher than their current level for much of the time between October 2017 and January 2020 — that is, more than two years of Trump’s presidency. Prices were higher than today for all of the time between March 2018 and November 2018, and all of the time between April 2019 and August 2019.
I am aware that the demand for gasoline had fallen because of the pandemic among other reasons, but don't understand how that relates to some white males in America thinking that they are being persecuted by whomever they imagine is persecuting them...
Looking just at winter levels, gasoline prices today are roughly in line with where they were at similar points in the calendar in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, when Trump was in office.
How does the price of gasoline relate to white males complaining that they are being persecuted in a nation in which they wield more power, by far, than any other?

Forum List

Back