If the people cannot see what is happening it is on them.

We clearly have an orchestrated totalitarian communist takeover of the United States going on....and it is happening rapidly.

Also, the 2024 election will also be rigged by the left if Pubs dont grow some fucking balls. The voting laws were changed in key states. Republicans who are there to audit the count need to lose their fucking minds if Dem counters prevent them from auditing the vote count.
We have clearly done nothing of the sort. Stop being a drama Queen we are doing just fine. Audits were done. Recounts were done. The election was fine. You’ve been conned
There was massive fraud.
This is like the 5th time you have sent me this link which I debunked after you sent it to me the first time. Get a new act man your shit is old and stale
You have not debunked that list of evidence in that link, first because you can't., second all you do is deny the fraud happened and give me corrupt government officials and agencies saying so. Those people and agencies are not credible. The MSM is not credible.

Debunk this. Eye witnesses and it was never explained by the FBI.

We clearly have an orchestrated totalitarian communist takeover of the United States going on....and it is happening rapidly.

Also, the 2024 election will also be rigged by the left if Pubs dont grow some fucking balls. The voting laws were changed in key states. Republicans who are there to audit the count need to lose their fucking minds if Dem counters prevent them from auditing the vote count.
We have clearly done nothing of the sort. Stop being a drama Queen we are doing just fine. Audits were done. Recounts were done. The election was fine. You’ve been conned
There was massive fraud.

THAT'S NOT EVIDENCE. EVIDENCE IS FILED WITH THE COURTS. THOSE ARE LIES, WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BELIEVE.

THAT MAKES YOU THE IDIOT HERE.
I actually went through a bunch of the claims in his link and showed how they were either debunked or unsubstantiated. Yet he keeps pushing it out like it’s proof. He’s not too bright.
It is proof to anyone without his lips wrapped around the Left's big dick.

There was massive fraud.
This is like the 5th time you have sent me this link which I debunked after you sent it to me the first time. Get a new act man your shit is old and stale
You have not debunked that list of evidence in that link, first because you can't., second all you do is deny the fraud happened and give me corrupt government officials and agencies saying so. Those people and agencies are not credible. The MSM is not credible.

It’s pretty easy when you just dismiss everything that doesn’t fit your narrative as corrupt. It’s a very weak minded way of debating. And yes I did debunk your shit, link. I dug into several claims and none had any weight behind them

There was massive fraud.

It’s pretty easy when you just dismiss everything that doesn’t fit your narrative as corrupt. It’s a very weak minded way of debating. And yes I did debunk your shit, link. I dug into several claims and none had any weight behind them
More projection. You are rejecting everything your narrative tells you to. Massive and obvious fraud occurred and the cover up has failed. The persecution of Trump supporters will not work either. Violence will be needed to go any farther. I am sure it will have your complete support.

There was massive fraud.

More projection. You are rejecting everything your narrative tells you to. Massive and obvious fraud occurred and the cover up has failed. The persecution of Trump supporters will not work either. Violence will be needed to go any farther. I am sure it will have your complete support.
You’re just saying shit. Remember the game we played before when I told you that the 2016 election was rigged by the Russians so Trump was never a legit president in the first place. So Joe taking over is just the universe righting that wrong.

There was massive fraud.

You’re just saying shit. Remember the game we played before when I told you that the 2016 election was rigged by the Russians so Trump was never a legit president in the first place. So Joe taking over is just the universe righting that wrong.
It is not a game. America is dead as long as an illegitimate president is in power.

As a 74-year-old white male in the United States, I am probably safe from a lot of what is coming for you. I can see the Holocaust reasoning behind Critical Race Theory and know that today Caucasian Americans are low hanging fruit like the Jews were in the 1930’s. The notion that a specific group is responsible for all the miseries of society is not new. Those who are not wary of the subtle connection live at their own peril. The Jews were doing well in spite of Germany’s bad government and that government acted to protect itself using the Jews as scapegoats in much the same way colleges and universities in the US are blaming white America.

The founders of American democracy realized that all governments eventually take on a life their own and the elites that gravitate to control those governments will function to keep that control always at the expense of the weakest in society. They tried to structure our government so the people could maintain that control but even they admitted the odds were against them and they were right.

If a leader like Trump emerges and calls for a return to nationhood that gets the attention not just of permanent Washington, but of the world, and in particular, the People’s Republic of China, which has been spreading money around Washington for decades. That is how they got control of the manufacture of nearly all the ingredients used in our pharmaceutical drugs.

Trump’s threat to permanent Washington was a grave one for the global initiative of a one world government, and nationhood with people controlling government spreading to Europe and Asia was more than Washington and China could tolerate. No one believes Sars-Cov-2 came from nature. It was manufactured using gain-of-function gene splicing in a lab and released to sabotage America’s 2021 presidential election as a biological weapon to save the New world Order.

The weakest in US society, the elderly and young schoolchildren, are being sacrificed while America falls to a herd mentality and submits to a government that sold them out long ago. America’s election process was seen as too dangerous to risk Trump’s re-election, so it was rigged in broad daylight. A designed plague has killed many in nursing homes because they had no one to fight for them.

The people are told not blame the government, but those damned white people. If the people cannot see what is happening then it is on them.
That's quite an incredible short essay.

I really appreciate how well you articulated your premise and supporting arguments with what seems to be unique and original thought. Your post is like brain food.

On your first point, I can't say that I have seen such a succinct and compelling comparison of Nazi Germany's treatment of Jews with White Americans in the US as treated by the Left.

Makes me think...

The Leftists seem to be equating Being White = White Privilege = White Supremacist = Nazi.

Just like the Nazi's did to the children of Jews, making them wear stars of guilt, they are in our elementary schools propelling BLM/Critical Race Theory and teaching innocent White children that they are guilty of some offense, simply because of their DNA, which no person really has a choice about.

I wish we could get back to judging people solely by their character. No one can really change the color of their skin, only what they do with themselves, if they will be a good person, and how they decide to contribute to society or be a drain upon others.

I think race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal and state form, and every college application. The information can only be used to discriminate unjustly. That would be a good start on equality for all.

God bless. Looking forward to more of your posts.
Jim

I have asked, on several occasions, why I can't include my hyphenated race "Scotts-American" on state and federal forms. I mean seriously.....
I check "other" and write in "US Citizen." It's all that matters.

Our whole house did it for the 2020 census.

There was massive fraud.

It is not a game. America is dead as long as an illegitimate president is in power.
That was Trump for 4 years. He didn’t come close to winning that election

Here is a narrative analogy of what most people saw in our last presidential election:

A high school election was taking place place for Class President. The leading student candidate had a long history of criticizing and exposing the school administration. The administration realized that the students identified with the candidate and he was a virtual shoe-in to win. That victory would guarantee an investigation into how the administration was operating and the ill-effects it was promoting to create such a backlash from the students.

So, the administration stepped in to shield itself by using a bogus health concern to change the way votes were obtained and tabulated. They took control of the process to produce an outcome that would elect another student that was essentially a stooge of the administration. No one could question the results because the administration was making the rules even if those new rules violated historical precedent and common sense.

The administration resorted to this because it was protecting itself, not acting in the best interest of the students that were following the real rules that had always been there to ensure a fair and honest election. This had to be done because if that problematic student had won then the entire system of corrupt adults over kids were come under question. So, basically a fraud was imposed on the election to produce a result that could cover up corruption while appearing to be a valid event.

When millions of adults are treated like children that needed to be taught a lesson by people who considered themselves superior to the actual voters, this should generate a lot of questions. This type of activity has been going on in third world countries and totalitarian governments since mock elections have existed.

See what you saw.

As a 74-year-old white male in the United States, I am probably safe from a lot of what is coming for you. I can see the Holocaust reasoning behind Critical Race Theory and know that today Caucasian Americans are low hanging fruit like the Jews were in the 1930’s. The notion that a specific group is responsible for all the miseries of society is not new. Those who are not wary of the subtle connection live at their own peril. The Jews were doing well in spite of Germany’s bad government and that government acted to protect itself using the Jews as scapegoats in much the same way colleges and universities in the US are blaming white America.

The founders of American democracy realized that all governments eventually take on a life their own and the elites that gravitate to control those governments will function to keep that control always at the expense of the weakest in society. They tried to structure our government so the people could maintain that control but even they admitted the odds were against them and they were right.

If a leader like Trump emerges and calls for a return to nationhood that gets the attention not just of permanent Washington, but of the world, and in particular, the People’s Republic of China, which has been spreading money around Washington for decades. That is how they got control of the manufacture of nearly all the ingredients used in our pharmaceutical drugs.

Trump’s threat to permanent Washington was a grave one for the global initiative of a one world government, and nationhood with people controlling government spreading to Europe and Asia was more than Washington and China could tolerate. No one believes Sars-Cov-2 came from nature. It was manufactured using gain-of-function gene splicing in a lab and released to sabotage America’s 2021 presidential election as a biological weapon to save the New world Order.

The weakest in US society, the elderly and young schoolchildren, are being sacrificed while America falls to a herd mentality and submits to a government that sold them out long ago. America’s election process was seen as too dangerous to risk Trump’s re-election, so it was rigged in broad daylight. A designed plague has killed many in nursing homes because they had no one to fight for them.

The people are told not blame the government, but those damned white people. If the people cannot see what is happening then it is on them.
That's quite an incredible short essay.

I really appreciate how well you articulated your premise and supporting arguments with what seems to be unique and original thought. Your post is like brain food.

On your first point, I can't say that I have seen such a succinct and compelling comparison of Nazi Germany's treatment of Jews with White Americans in the US as treated by the Left.

Makes me think...

The Leftists seem to be equating Being White = White Privilege = White Supremacist = Nazi.

Just like the Nazi's did to the children of Jews, making them wear stars of guilt, they are in our elementary schools propelling BLM/Critical Race Theory and teaching innocent White children that they are guilty of some offense, simply because of their DNA, which no person really has a choice about.

I wish we could get back to judging people solely by their character. No one can really change the color of their skin, only what they do with themselves, if they will be a good person, and how they decide to contribute to society or be a drain upon others.

I think race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal and state form, and every college application. The information can only be used to discriminate unjustly. That would be a good start on equality for all.

God bless. Looking forward to more of your posts.
Jim
Thank you. Your points are well taken and most people think like you do. I think the ship can right itself but we must survive this administration for the next two years. They are going all out because they know a backlash is coming in the midterms.

The mid-term backlash you speak of will be the voting out the Senate Republicans and replacing them with Democrats.

Good luck trying to herd us into cattle-cars.
Nothing puts a damper on oppressors when their leader gets his head blown off.
It worked in Iraq....and it'll work here.
Take your mask of when you say that.

Trump's embracing of the terrorists in D.C. on January 6, and their worship of him, begs the question of why anyone with an i.q. over 60 or 65 would consider Trump anything but an anti American terrorist himself.
Very well said
It's good to see you support liars too.
You must have misunderstood me. I oppose Trump, the biggest liar in our countries history.

Right, Trump was horrible putting America first, cutting taxes, fighting for OUR jobs, ending endless wars the guy was a horrible president. #mockingsarcasm

Trump's embracing of the terrorists in D.C. on January 6, and their worship of him, begs the question of why anyone with an i.q. over 60 or 65 would consider Trump anything but an anti American terrorist himself.
Very well said
It's good to see you support liars too.
You must have misunderstood me. I oppose Trump, the biggest liar in our countries history.

Right, Trump was horrible putting America first, cutting taxes, fighting for OUR jobs, ending endless wars the guy was a horrible president. #mockingsarcasm

Forum List

Back