If the moon's orbit was far more elliptical

I dont have to prove the rate is not contact. We know how old the earth and moon are. You are saying that is false. The burden of proof lies with you.

I've proved the Earth is 6K years old from creation.com which you claimed I used. It's a nice source, but biased so I used other sites. Per the Roche limit, you have to start there and with the lunar recession, the estimate of the moon being 4.5 B yrs old cannot be right. AFAIK the recession has been constant -- Is the Moon moving away from the Earth? When was this discovered? (Intermediate) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer. You should know this since you're the guy with a telescope and camera setup lol.

Every trait we possess, of course. In a difgerent environment, under different selective pressures, we would have evolved differently.

Lol, lol, lol. These are just your assertions. Nothing I can use here.

If this is it, then you need to take your telescope and camera and run along kiddie.

The planet is far older than 6,000 years.

The charlatans at creation.com make you an
accomplice to fear and ignorance.

Don't be an accomplice.

Well ... we don't use carbon dating to date "billions of years" ... I think we use uranium but I could be wrong ...

This was calculated in Roman times ... and the largest Roman number was M = 1,000 ... I'm guessing they carved four or five M's and decided to skip the remaining 4,700,000 ...

Well ... we don't use carbon dating to date "billions of years" ... I think we use uranium but I could be wrong ...

This was calculated in Roman times ... and the largest Roman number was M = 1,000 ... I'm guessing they carved four or five M's and decided to skip the remaining 4,700,000 ...

You're wrong. If it really was "billions of years," then the C-14 would be gone.

Forum List

Back