If The Jews Control Everything...

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
you think they'd do a better job of protecting themselves:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=433030&in_page_id=1770

'Wave of hatred' warning as attacks on Jews hits record high
Last updated at 13:36pm on 1st February 2007

Attacks on Britain's Jews have risen to the highest level since records began.

A study published today shows the number of reported anti-Semitic incidents has almost tripled in 10 years, with more than half the attacks last year taking place in London.

The findings prompted the report's authors to warn of a "wave of hatred" against Jews.

The number of incidents increased to 594 last year, up by 31 per cent on the previous year.

Violent assaults soared to 112, up by more than a third on 2005.

Incidents ranged from the unprovoked stabbing of a Jewish man in north London to the sending of hate mail and the vandalism of Jewish cemeteries and synagogues.

The Anti-Semitic Incidents Report 2006, compiled by the Community Security Trust (CST), responsible for combating anti-Semitism in the UK, blames the huge rise on a number of factors ranging from Israel's invasion of Lebanon last summer to the jailing of the historian David Irving in Austria for denying the Holocaust...

Is this really the message being sent out? This could read wave of hatred on whites? or Blacks? Had it been more about Muslims would this have been written different or presented different? People are being violated everyday but the only ones who are really getting the attention are muslims IMO this is some rhetoric and nothing more.

I like Jews... they've got good soup & generally don't insist that government steal from me to feed their kids. Good people.

I've never understood anti-Semites. And yeah, Trob, I've noticed their presence in my short time here as well.

Forum List

Back