If the giving out of Noble prizes before 1900 Muslims (Arabs)would of

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
probably had more than anyone. Babylon invented writing, (Sumerian) , algebra, astronomy, division of time,
among many other things.

The real reason why Jews win so many Nobel prizes

Forget the genius genes or bookish culture hocus pocus. Jewish achievement in the sciences is a modern phenomenon, but the passions that drove it are now ebbing away.

By Noah Efron | Oct. 21, 2013 | 4:32 AM |
upload_2015-3-24_9-8-59.png

What bugs me about attributing the remarkable prominence of Jews among Nobel laureates to genes or enduring cultural traditions is that doing so suggests that Jewish success in science will inevitably continue as a matter of course. Most likely it won’t. The percentages of Jews among new American Ph.D.s in the sciences has declined greatly over the past generation. In Israel, spending on higher education has continued to decline during most of the same period; to many of the growing numbers in Israel who embrace religion, the appeal of science has nearly vanished. The passions that drew Jews to sciences in such great numbers have dissipated.

Maybe this was inevitable, maybe not. Either way, there is no good reason to expect that the remarkable contributions of Jews to science will continue for generations to come. Rather than celebrating the late ripening fruit of our parents’ and grandparents’ toil, each Nobel Prize is a chance to ponder whether we oughtn’t be planting afresh the too-often neglected fields they bequeathed us.

Röntgen rays, an achievement that earned him the first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1901

Alfred Nobel 1833-1896 (http://www.nobelprize.org/alfred_nobel/)

Nobel prizes were begun being given out in 1900.

https://explorable.com/islamic-astronomy

Babylonian mathematics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia (read on)

probably had more than anyone. Babylon invented writing, (Sumerian) , algebra, astronomy, division of time,
among many other things.

The real reason why Jews win so many Nobel prizes

Forget the genius genes or bookish culture hocus pocus. Jewish achievement in the sciences is a modern phenomenon, but the passions that drove it are now ebbing away.

By Noah Efron | Oct. 21, 2013 | 4:32 AM | View attachment 3843320

What bugs me about attributing the remarkable prominence of Jews among Nobel laureates to genes or enduring cultural traditions is that doing so suggests that Jewish success in science will inevitably continue as a matter of course. Most likely it won’t. The percentages of Jews among new American Ph.D.s in the sciences has declined greatly over the past generation. In Israel, spending on higher education has continued to decline during most of the same period; to many of the growing numbers in Israel who embrace religion, the appeal of science has nearly vanished. The passions that drew Jews to sciences in such great numbers have dissipated.

Maybe this was inevitable, maybe not. Either way, there is no good reason to expect that the remarkable contributions of Jews to science will continue for generations to come. Rather than celebrating the late ripening fruit of our parents’ and grandparents’ toil, each Nobel Prize is a chance to ponder whether we oughtn’t be planting afresh the too-often neglected fields they bequeathed us.

Röntgen rays, an achievement that earned him the first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1901

Alfred Nobel 1833-1896 (http://www.nobelprize.org/alfred_nobel/)

Nobel prizes were begun being given out in 1900.

https://explorable.com/islamic-astronomy

Babylonian mathematics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia (read on)
Your Jew-baiting hate is well known.

Why another screed to enhance your Hitler-esque reputation?

Just reporting facts. I get so tired of Jews saying we have the most noble prizes so I looked it up, there is really nothing Jews discovered or invented before 1 BC or before Germany. Can you give me something. I just want to being them down to the HUMAN level.

Nobel should have kept his money....

I agree. All inventions are based on previous knowledge, and is usually a group invention, not one man. Even Einstein, had other colleagues and previous knowledge to build upon.

Just reporting facts. I get so tired of Jews saying we have the most noble prizes so I looked it up, there is really nothing Jews discovered or invented before 1 BC or before Germany. Can you give me something. I just want to being them down to the HUMAN level.

Now, I realize you are the product of several generations of first cousin marriages, Penelope, but do you have to make it THIS obvious that your intellectual and emotional capabilities have suffered so very terribly from these practices?

Now, I realize you are the product of several generations of first cousin marriages, Penelope, but do you have to make it THIS obvious that your intellectual and emotional capabilities have suffered so very terribly from these practices?

Ha Ha, lost for words I see. I guess they are not as "genius" as everyone thinks. Time to realize they are not above the rest of mankind, and as far as being chosen, thats also something they made up about themselves. their arrogance is astounding.

No never married a relative, but I did read where Rothschild made the grandchildren marry within the family to keep the money within, they has been a lot of cousin marriages in Jews, my goodness Abraham married his stepsister , according to their bible.. then Rebecca sent Jacob to her brothers house to marry one of his daughters, which would be a first cousin.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, lost for words I see. I guess they are not as "genius" as everyone thinks. Time to realize they are not above the rest of mankind, and as far as being chosen, that also something they made up about themselves. their arrogance is astounding.

In a way, Penelope, you are doing a great service to this forum with all these antisemitic postings of yours.

You make EVERYBODY look like a genius in comparison.

New Topics

Forum List

Back