• Gop

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Stay Home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Romney/Bachmann Ticket

A VP choice like that, and Romney throws away his shot at becoming POTUS. I think he is much smarter than that. He won't pick any of the opposing candidates as a running mate, assuming he wins the nomination, and that is definitely not yet a given. My guess is that he at least tries to get Rubio on the ticket. Rubio might bite if Republicans can convince him that without him on the ticket, they probably lose the election.

Rubio might go for a Romney ticket. But I am thinking Pawlenty or Huntsman.

The only potential GOP candidate I would possibly vote for over Obama right now is Huntsman, and there is .00001% chance he wins the nomination. Looking at the rest of the field is quite depressing. So much so that I'll be forced to vote for Obama.

I'll vote for Obama again. He's the lesser of two evils at this point.

Your username is don'tbestupid, yet you do say truly stupid shit.

Obama is not so much "evil" as he is the embodiment of the problem.

To vote for that dufus this time around, you HAVE to be stupid.

My username is directed at people like you. People who don't want Obama, but do want a Southern hick who forcibly vaccinated young girls while praying for more water to deal with a drought that God told him had nothing to do with man-made pollution.

Your username is obviously self-directed and you are, ironically, just too stupid to notice it.

Of COURSE I don't want President Obama to get re-elected. I didn't want that dope in Office in the first fucking place. He's been a disaster. If you had ANY capacity for honest reflection, you'd be constrained to admit as much.

I don't defend Perry's "executive" decision. I am opposed to it. So much for that little straw man. But, even despite his screw up in that regard, at least he's not the cluster-fuck our current President is.

Pssssst. We happen to be in the midst of a huge economic problem and a LARGE part of how we got here is utterly our national long-time history of unprincipled and unrestrained massive spending -- deficit spending at that. MANY folks have even started to reluctantly acknowledge that our fiscal path is unsustainable. (Look that up next time you manage to jump down off your soap box, moron.)

And what is the current President's SOLE response to the incredibly damaging problem we've gotten ourselves into? "Spend MORE!" He's an idiot like you in that regard.

We can't AFFORD to have that jerk-off in Office one day beyond his current term. Honestly, we cannot afford to have him in Office that long, but we're stuck with OUR prior mistake. We elected the moron and now, absent impeachment and removal, he's there until January 2013. And although he sucks as President, I don't see how we have any valid ground to impeach him. Stupidity and ineffectual leadership isn't a high crime or misdemeanor. No. We're stuck.

God help us.

I'm voting for or writing in Ron Paul no matter what.

I never understood the logic of voting for someone who clearly has no chance of winning. Standing on principle only to basically toss a viable vote away. Its like saying you really dont care which person that CAN WIN ends up in the WH. So if you dont care why bother voting in the first place?

Sorry but that's not how it works, no vote is truly thrown away. Doesn't matter how unpopular it is. It's an exercise of freedom just as much an exercise of politics.

Before you run off and vote for a 3rd party candidate, consider what happened in '92. A 3rd party nut case got you 8 years of bill clinton. Ralph Nader got 97,000 votes in Florida in 2000, more than enough to have put Al Gore in the White House.
John Anderson in 1980, didn't really accomplish anything

Your username is don'tbestupid, yet you do say truly stupid shit.

Obama is not so much "evil" as he is the embodiment of the problem.

To vote for that dufus this time around, you HAVE to be stupid.

My username is directed at people like you. People who don't want Obama, but do want a Southern hick who forcibly vaccinated young girls while praying for more water to deal with a drought that God told him had nothing to do with man-made pollution.

he's kind of ignorant... don't mind him.

Little jilly is massively ignorant and not very bright, but she does try, God bless her little pin head.

She's like a lib toy.

Wind her up and she spouts all manner of inane drivel. Endlessly.

At this point, I'd vote for Obama. I'd consider voting for Romney if I could ever figure out what he stands for because he, unlike Perry, actually understands business.

anyone could do a better job than Obama is doing. He is making Jimmy Carter look like a good President!!!!

Romney/Bachmann Ticket

A VP choice like that, and Romney throws away his shot at becoming POTUS. I think he is much smarter than that. He won't pick any of the opposing candidates as a running mate, assuming he wins the nomination, and that is definitely not yet a given. My guess is that he at least tries to get Rubio on the ticket. Rubio might bite if Republicans can convince him that without him on the ticket, they probably lose the election.
For all the BS that is thrown out there, I have never and I don't know of anyone else that has based their vote based on the person as the VP ticket. The last VP to ever gain office is Ford and wasn't even on the ticket in 1974.

Sorry but the VP isn't in the equation when most people vote.

At this point, I'd vote for Obama. I'd consider voting for Romney if I could ever figure out what he stands for because he, unlike Perry, actually understands business.

I can't see voting for Obama, the only thing he has done is drive us deeper in debt and no understanding on how the economy works

If you had ANY capacity for honest reflection, you'd be constrained to admit as much.
So, you don't count the times I've posted criticizing Obama?

We happen to be in the midst of a huge economic problem and a LARGE part of how we got here is utterly our national long-time history of unprincipled and unrestrained massive spending -- deficit spending at that.

Dude. Don't be stupid. Look it up. If you did, you would see that this crap you are spouting is without merit.

If you had ANY capacity for honest reflection, you'd be constrained to admit as much.
So, you don't count the times I've posted criticizing Obama?

We happen to be in the midst of a huge economic problem and a LARGE part of how we got here is utterly our national long-time history of unprincipled and unrestrained massive spending -- deficit spending at that.

Dude. Don't be stupid. Look it up. If you did, you would see that this crap you are spouting is without merit.

DontBeStupid

"Conservatives" and "Tea Party" activists are in the minority among voters. I believe 1/3 is actually a little high for their numbers, but let's go with that. Playing to this base gets you elected in a general election, HOW?

Thats part of the primary process. Its the same damn way when the democrats have primaries. The messages for the masses come to the forefront when the general election begins in ernest.

And just to let you know the left is in the minority in this country. The electorate is center right. Has been for some time

So, exactly HOW did Obama, a liberal, get elected by a center right country in 2008?

He campaigned as a centrist. in other words he lied like hell.

Romney/Bachmann Ticket

For all the BS that is thrown out there, I have never and I don't know of anyone else that has based their vote based on the person as the VP ticket. The last VP to ever gain office is Ford and wasn't even on the ticket in 1974.

Sorry but the VP isn't in the equation when most people vote.

I think the VP had a lot to do with 2008.

When Obama picked Biden, he gained at least a modicum of foreign policy cred for the ticket.

And when McCain picked Palin he gave the media someone to focus on provocatively instead of Obama so they wouldn't accidentally reveal anything useful so that voters could make an informed decision about Obama and avert the travesty which we are living now.

Forum List

Back