If The DOW Crashed&Miami Devastated By A Hurricane,Woud Obama Go To Martha's Vinyard?

RunPerryRun

Aug 4, 2011
What do you think?Let's create a dilemma that could happen the same week Obumma takes his Million Dollar vacation on Martha's Vinyard. It's August 28,the DOW crashed to about 8000 two days ago,and on August 27 another ANDREW topples Dade and Broward County. Would Obama give Florida the finger and tell them, I'm on vacation now,I will deal with it later, or would Obama cut his vacation short to deal with the massive destruction felt by 7 million Floridians?

Hmm, In my opinion, Obama would stay for the full 10 days,go back to DC and ask Bin Biden for advice on what to do with his Third DOW Crash and another bad Florida hurricane.:evil:

You forgot to add, That on August 26th Hitler rose from the dead and emailed Obama his plans for world domination. But he got Obamas away message on his email, so he had to wait for him to respond. But by the time Obama got finished with vacation and responded, Hitler had already discovered the joys of NASCAR and decided he was going to skip the whole world take over. I guess Obamas vacations do come in handy, now don't they?

The president gets to take a vaction, hes not a slave no matter how much you wish he was.

and what if LA was rocked by a 9.0 and fell into the Spacific Ocean? what will our fearless leader do? call 911?

The Prez is never really on VK.

He's always kept aprised of whats going on and VK's are working VK's.

Jeeze get over the VK BS.

and what if LA was rocked by a 9.0 and fell into the Spacific Ocean? what will our fearless leader do? call 911?

What if Obama's makeup melted off on live TV and the American public finally saw the truth that he is really Osama, not Obama.

What if Obama's makeup melted off on live TV and the American public finally saw the truth that he is really Osama, not Obama.

lol yeah, like "What if Obama ended one of the 5 wars we are in?" Ok, your turn again to say something that will never happen.

I think his teleprompter crashing to the floor has been his worst crisis ever since his local kentucky fried chicken shut down 3 blocks from his chicago home.

lol yeah, like "What if Obama ended one of the 5 wars we are in?" Ok, your turn again to say something that will never happen.

What if Obama loses the next election because the GOP was able to put up a competent candidate.

We will never see a poll showing Obama beating Perry. Then again,hell could freeze over again next summer.

This just in from PMS-NBC, an earthquake has stuck Chicago,the Sears tower has shifted at a dangerous angle,5 million people are evacuating the area, and for now,all Obama can tell the State of Illinois is,,,Lets See How It All Plays Out.

What do you think?Let's create a dilemma that could happen the same week Obumma takes his Million Dollar vacation on Martha's Vinyard. It's August 28,the DOW crashed to about 8000 two days ago,and on August 27 another ANDREW topples Dade and Broward County. Would Obama give Florida the finger and tell them, I'm on vacation now,I will deal with it later, or would Obama cut his vacation short to deal with the massive destruction felt by 7 million Floridians?

Hmm, In my opinion, Obama would stay for the full 10 days,go back to DC and ask Bin Biden for advice on what to do with his Third DOW Crash and another bad Florida hurricane.:evil:

Another Andrew couldn't topple Dade and Broward County.

Thanks for playing.

This just in from PMS-NBC, an earthquake has stuck Chicago,the Sears tower has shifted at a dangerous angle,5 million people are evacuating the area, and for now,all Obama can tell the State of Illinois is,,,Lets See How It All Plays Out.

Your story is obviously fictional. No such place as the Sears Tower.

Didn't Rick Perry force people to evacuate for some storm and end up getting a busload of old people killed?

I thought a vacation was something you did to get a break from working. He hasn't worked since being in office. Reading a teleprompter is not working it avoiding having to have the voters hear what you really think. Maybe he does less harm when he is not in Washington like having the US taxpayers pay for his campaign trips in the Canadian bus while telling people to buy and drive American cars.

I bet Texas is not one of his stops this year. Come on down Obama your always welcome.

Bush took 3 times as much vacation by this point in his presidency as Obama has.

Reagan took 2 times as much vacation by this point.

Clinton took 1/2 as much vacation by this point as Obama.

So, I guess you think Reagan and Bush were just irresponsible bastards, and Clinton was "da man" then, eh?

Last edited:
I don't recall Bush taking a vacation after 9/11. and we weren't falling off a cliff when reagan was president. It looks really bad when you take a vacation during the worst of times. The 80's were wonderful,when Bush was president,most americans were employed and come 2005/2006 alot of us had to refuse work. since yobamma took office 20% of us are unemployed/under-employed. not a good time to take a vacation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back