If the Dem, whoever it is, wins in Nov. he will be faced with a monumental task

Revenue to the treasury went up over the past 3 years....how do you explain that?

Unless we're in an actual Recession...revenue ALWAYS goes up.

That's a stupid claim

Most of all, we all need to finally learn to stop voting for conservative republicans.
I know the feeling, but in truth, we need conservative Republicans. The gang we have now are NOT conservatives but cultists. We have a history of conservative Republicans who kept liberals in check when it was needed. We need both, dreamers with heart and realists who make the dream practical. Don't give up on either side just yet.

Most of all, we all need to finally learn to stop voting for conservative republicans.
I know the feeling, but in truth, we need conservative Republicans. The gang we have now are NOT conservatives but cultists. We have a history of conservative Republicans who kept liberals in check when it was needed. We need both, dreamers with heart and realists who make the dream practical. Don't give up on either side just yet.
I actually agree. The problem is that conservative ideas just don't have enough public support without mixing in bullshit culture war garbage. The GOP did that for years and it finally bit them (and us) in the ass with Trump

Apparently, you missed the Liberal proposal called the New Green Deal.
We need to move quickly towards reducing a massive amount of carbon emissions. How that is done is open for discussion. But the debate over whether it needs to be done is over if you accept the science.

A good first step is to follow what my state has done.

We started closing our last coal fire plant in 2005. I'm sure it's closed by now.

We get our energy from water, wind, solar, natural gas and have one very small nuclear facility in the middle of nowhere for the few farmers there.

We started building one of the largest wind farms in the nation in the 90s. We've been adding windmills ever since. As a result, we have the second lowest electric rates in the nation.

I bought my first hybrid car in 2001. Since then I've seen hybrid and electric cars on the road so much that now, I would say at least half of the cars here are either hybrid or electric. I made the choice to never buy a regular gas car again in 2001 and I haven't. My next car will be totally electric.

We have recharging stations all over the place. Even in small towns in the mountains.

I travel to other states and see some are starting to do as my state has done. Some are moving forward at a good pace. Others aren't. It will take time.

Fossil fuels aren't the only way to electrify our nation or to transport our nation.

We can find a happy medium. I know that's an evil word. Moderation. Hybrids of both electric and fossil fuels.

Extremes aren't going to get us to where we want to be.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT.
Why? Need it for your gay marriage?

Well you asked how it would affect people.
By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!

I guess you have a problem with the 13th Amendment which prohibits Slavery. Normatives are not the slaves of the Homos.

How does opening a business to the public constitute slavery? Why do you want to make those non-Normatives (lol) second class citizens?

I think it's funny that the same people who scream baking a cake is slavery, scream about other private businesses doing the same thing with conservative lies and conspiracies on social media.

Apparently it's ok to discriminate some people but it's never ok to do the same to conservatives.

Their beliefs bend with the wind to the extreme right.

By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!

I guess you have a problem with the 13th Amendment which prohibits Slavery. Normatives are not the slaves of the Homos.

How does opening a business to the public constitute slavery? Why do you want to make those non-Normatives (lol) second class citizens?

I think it's funny that the same people who scream baking a cake is slavery, scream about other private businesses doing the same thing with conservative lies and conspiracies on social media.

Apparently it's ok to discriminate some people but it's never ok to do the same to conservatives.

Their beliefs bend with the wind to the extreme right.

examples?

most of the cases involving conservatives are actual PUBLIC ACCOMODATIONS, like restaurants and such, and involve non political activity like just sitting down to dinner.

Maybe that can be the theme of the Sleepy Joe campaign, "the economy is a catastrophe"?
Not surprisingly, you've missed the point. The economy has been supported by deficit spending that is unsustainable. The job and stock market gains are transitory and will be wiped away when a recession comes. Then we'll be left holding the bag of deficits much larger than current ones with little room for the Fed to ease rates.

Naturally, if the whole "great economy" illusion comes apart with a Dem in the WH it will be blamed on him (Sanders, Biden) instead of the real culprit, Trump. Just as nitwits tried to blame Obama for the recession caused by the negligence of the Bush admin in allowing the housing boom to get out of control.

"Because everything Capt. Chaos has done needs to be undone."
Or, if you prefer, we can continue down the road of fiscal irresponsibility, divisiveness, legislative gridlock, bigotry, boorish behavior, endless attacks on institutions, corruption, dishonesty, the path we are on now.
/——-/ “we can continue down the road of fiscal irresponsibility, ”
Stop right there. The democRATs in Congress control the spending. Where is their balanced budget? They had two years. What were they doing all that time? Oh wait- never mind.

What we need is more moderates.

The republican party has become nothing but a cult of far right radical extremists. They have no respect for the law, the constitution or what's right or the truth.

They have absolutely no concept of economic responsibility. We saw that in the bush boy, bush the first and reagan's presidencies. They all spend like there's no tomorrow and cut taxes like we don't ever have to pay for what we buy.

It's crazy.

They don't have any track record of anything close to responsible economic policy.

At least not since reagan.

Extremes, no matter what end of the political spectrum, is bad. However the far right extreme has had way too much power in our nation for way too long. They have done a lot of damage in the last 4 decades and it's about time we Americans put a stop to it.

What to do when the president thinks that article 2 of the constitution allows him to do whatever he wants to, and his base doesn't care because he tells them he's the greatest and they believe him?
Once upon a time he'd be assured to be a one term prez. Not so now that we are in the error.......sorry.......era of Trumpery.

Just to take a reality break...
1. The senate will likely stay GOP based on the fact that Doug Jones is toast in AL, and the 4 toss-ups all won't go democrat.
2. The House will likely swing back to the GOP because the 31 seats the dems won in 2018 in Trump districts will most likely swing back to the GOP since Trump has a 95% approval rating among Republicans
3. So even if Joe ekes out a presidential win he won't be able to do much damage.
More likely Trump will win re-election, just based on Joe being so old and obviously has dementia.

Here's another reality break for you.

Attorney General Kamala Harris.

Extremes aren't going to get us to where we want to be.
I appreciate the impulse for moderation. It certainly has its place in most matters. But because of Repub denial and obstruction the urgency to ramp up our response may require some fairly extreme measures in terms of timing. Basically, we can't wait to get aggressive any longer.

If the Dem, whoever it is, wins in Nov. he will be faced with a monumental task...

Because everything Capt. Chaos has done needs to be undone...
Nothing to worry about, mate, because no Dem will win anything, anywhere in November.

22_jpg-1204529.JPG

Leys_Keep_Going_jpg-1202455.JPG

1. The senate will likely stay GOP based on the fact that Doug Jones is toast in AL, and the 4 toss-ups all won't go democrat.
2. The House will likely swing back to the GOP because the 31 seats the dems won in 2018 in Trump districts will most likely swing back to the GOP since Trump has a 95% approval rating among Republicans
3. So even if Joe ekes out a presidential win he won't be able to do much damage.
More likely Trump will win re-election, just based on Joe being so old and obviously has dementia.

Good one, even better would be Kim Foxx, maybe Eric Holder could be Biden's "wing-man"?
Armageddon is coming in November, I'm sure it will set voting records.

The more I think about it, I'd never let her get thru the senate confirmation process. That would be a long long battle.

None of these businesses deny point of sale services to anyone, they just don't want to provide a specific product or service for a specific event
Nifty contradictions that mean nothing. If you're in business you're obligated to do your business for everyone. Period.

Aw bullshit.

I can't force my Islamonazi butcher to sell me a ham and I can't force a Judeo Christian doctor to perform an abortion, and I can't force a Catholic priest to say a Black Mass, all for the same reason. Its against their religion.

Just like Gay Marriage is against some people religion as well.
You Islamic butcher serves ham to no one. You Catholic priest says black mass for no one. Your baker makes wedding cakes for everyone except a chosen few.

Understand the difference?

By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!

Wow, dude. How do you stretch the Constitution like that without breaking it it?

Kind of like how your side ignores the 1st and 2nd when it suits them.
Yeah? When is that?

Saying selling something means you lose your right to free exercise.
Basically every gun control proposal coming from progressive losers like yourself.
Free practice doesn't mean what you thinking means.

Nobody is preventing you from practicing whatever you want, younjus can't use it as an excuse to discriminate.

Nothing extreme about healthcare for all. Every other developed nation already has it. Also nothing extreme about same sex marriage. I mean seriously, how does that affect you? Don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married. Problem solved.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT.

By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!
The State doesn't own my labor commie.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
How nice for you.

Not seeing the relevance here though.

Forum List

Back