If the Bidens get in, can you imagine the fun us malcontents are going to have..

Agreed. You were always happier being losers, because you didn't have to explain why your party sucked so epicly at governing. As losers, you just have to whine, and you excel at that.
Get ready for the massive hypocrisy. But no one is fooled any longer, so not being taken seriously will make Republican heads explode!

Exhibit A:

Raphael is flailing around, knowing he can’t make any of his usual arguments any longer. I’m loving it! :lol:

Agreed. You were always happier being losers, because you didn't have to explain why your party sucked so epicly at governing. As losers, you just have to whine, and you excel at that.
Get ready for the massive hypocrisy. But no one is fooled any longer, so not being taken seriously will make Republican heads explode!

Exhibit A:

Raphael is flailing around, knowing he can’t make any of his usual arguments any longer. I’m loving it! :lol:

I like swan more and more each time I hear one of his interviews

Not really! If Bidumb gets in we can burn the rest of America down. Won’t that be fun?

with this bunch of horndogs.

4k0rb5.jpg

Forum List

Back