If the Bidens get in, can you imagine the fun us malcontents are going to have..

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
Agreed. You were always happier being losers, because you didn't have to explain why your party sucked so epicly at governing. As losers, you just have to whine, and you excel at that.
Get ready for the massive hypocrisy. But no one is fooled any longer, so not being taken seriously will make Republican heads explode!

Exhibit A:

Raphael is flailing around, knowing he can’t make any of his usual arguments any longer. I’m loving it! :lol:

percysunshine

Gold Member
Reaction score
Meh...it will just be the Obama administration except leftists will be afraid to defend a white guy.

Gdjjr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Meh...it will just be the Obama administration except leftists will be afraid to defend a white guy.
kamala ain't a guy and she ain't really white- should Biden win, I suspect his reign will be short lived.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agreed. You were always happier being losers, because you didn't have to explain why your party sucked so epicly at governing. As losers, you just have to whine, and you excel at that.
Get ready for the massive hypocrisy. But no one is fooled any longer, so not being taken seriously will make Republican heads explode!

Exhibit A:

Raphael is flailing around, knowing he can’t make any of his usual arguments any longer. I’m loving it! :lol:
I like swan more and more each time I hear one of his interviews

OP
tyroneweaver

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
Look at my avatar.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not really! If Bidumb gets in we can burn the rest of America down. Won’t that be fun?

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
with this bunch of horndogs.

4k0rb5.jpg

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List