If teachers were given the option to conceal carry, schools would be a lot safer.

Amnesty International contains quite a bit of info on broken gun cultures -

Interesting it seems to mainly be across the Americas. Who would have thought 🤔
At every school shooting it has been broken boys who grew up without a father. I blame progressive policies that made it easy for women to live without the man in the house. I blame you for being retarded and voting in the very people who made those policies..

Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

At every school shooting it has been broken boys who grew up without a father. I blame progressive policies that made it easy for women to live without the man in the house. I blame you for being retarded and voting in the very people who made those policies..

View attachment 663903
I voted for Boris Johnson, so please pray tell, what policies did Boris implement in America?

You voted for Boris Johnson, then you have no right to talk about our rights. We are doing just fine here.

If you feel thousands of gun deaths a year and umpteen mass shootings a week is just fine, then you should get the waterboard to check to see if there's any hallucinogenic substances in your water supply because from here, blasting adults and kids away with guns is the opposite of, "Just fine".

Lee Rugby was hit by a car by total surprise to incapacitate him. If he had a gun in a broken gun culture in public, the two assailants would have acquired his gun. What the problem is, you think Hollywood films work in the real world, sadly, they don't.

If you feel thousands of gun deaths a year and umpteen mass shootings a week is just fine, then you should get the waterboard to check to see if there's any hallucinogenic substances in your water supply because from here, blasting adults and kids away with guns is the opposite of, "Just fine".

Lee Rugby was hit by a car by total surprise to incapacitate him. If he had a gun in a broken gun culture in public, the two assailants would have acquired his gun. What the problem is, you think Hollywood films work in the real world, sadly, they don't.
Those gun deaths are mostly in the inner cities where Democrats have enacted the toughest gun laws. Criminals dont follow guns laws, why do you want to disarm law abiding citizens, is it because you hate law abiding citizens?

Interesting that you said it was a car that incapacitated him, while it was a Muslim with a butchers knife that decapitated him.

Family of soldier Lee Rigby arrive for first day of murder trial
  • Suspects armed with 'meat cleaver, knives and a revolver', prosecution says
  • There were gasps in court as jury was shown CCTV of attack on Lee Rigby
  • Adebolajo 'thanked police for shooting them and said: "I did it for my God"'
I thought guns were illegal in Britstain?

Those gun deaths are mostly in the inner cities where Democrats have enacted the toughest gun laws. Criminals dont follow guns laws, why do you want to disarm law abiding citizens, is it because you hate law abiding citizens?
Innocent kids and adults couldn't give a stuff where "most" happen.

Interesting that you said it was a car that incapacitated him, while it was a Muslim with a butchers knife that decapitated him.

Family of soldier Lee Rigby arrive for first day of murder trial
I thought guns were illegal in Britstain?
You need to buy a dictionary. Before Rigby knew what was going on, they ran him over with a car. If Rigby had a knife, gun, bazooka, nuclear war head etc.., none of those would have helped him. Caprice !!!

Guns are legal in Britainstain, just like in Americanunt.

You need to buy a dictionary. Before Rigby knew what was going on, they ran him over with a car. If Rigby had a knife, gun, bazooka, nuclear war head etc.., none of those would have helped him. Caprice !!!

Guns are legal in Britainstain, just like in Americanunt.
England Gun Laws - Gun Control, Rights, News - LAWS.com
England gun laws completely prohibit fully-automatic firearms, and allow for certain kinds of firearms in the forms of rifles, pistols, or shotguns to be owned and others to be prohibited. Gun laws in England allow for the registration of United Kingdom firearms in two ways, either according to firearm or shotgun certificates, and also prohibit certain kinds of ammunition.
So a radical Muslim can walk into a gun dealer and purchase a weapon? You need to petition your leaders because it seems that your leaders what to see you dead, just like in the inner cities of America, the Democrats love to see blacks murdered by the 10s of thousands.

Correct, because carrying a gun for self defence is a fallacy. Look that thread up, you just confirmed it. 2aguy will be upset you deviated from the gun nut rhetoric.
Wrong again, bucko, there is no fallacy when it comes to conceal carry. So you would willingly have those 550 lives saved, murdered because criminals dont obey laws and get guns any way, like the beheader of Rigby.

"When it comes to concealed carry permits, we have 153 documented cases across 26 states with at least 550 lives saved." The Violence Policy Center (VPC) recently claimed concealed weapons licensees are killers, offering stories as proof.

Research: Concealed Carry and Guns Save Lives - Buckeye Firearms

GoSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

www.buckeyefirearms.org/research-concealed-carry-and-guns-save-lives

Wrong again, bucko, there is no fallacy when it comes to conceal carry. So you would willingly have those 550 lives saved, murdered because criminals dont obey laws and get guns any way, like the beheader of Rigby.

"When it comes to concealed carry permits, we have 153 documented cases across 26 states with at least 550 lives saved." The Violence Policy Center (VPC) recently claimed concealed weapons licensees are killers, offering stories as proof.

Research: Concealed Carry and Guns Save Lives - Buckeye Firearms

GoSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

www.buckeyefirearms.org/research-concealed-carry-and-guns-save-lives
Hunt the thread out, a gun for self defence is a proven fallacy. Sorry to have pissed on your parade.

Amnesty International contains quite a bit of info on broken gun cultures -
No they don't. They merely point out the fact that where there are lots of guns, murders are usually carried out using guns. And where there are few guns, murders are usually carried out without guns.

I pointed that out myself in #234. Amnesty International is just repeating what I said.

Defeatists all try to hijack and twist posts back. Come on degree guy, you can do better than that
Actually he has a point. Over and over again we have explained why your claims are untrue. You never try to challenge those explanations but merely keep repeating your untrue statements.

But yet you can never explain how a murder using a gun is supposed to be any worse than a murder using any other kind of a weapon.

Forum List

Back