If Stalin - Hitler´s Devils' Alliance held, Could these 2 Asiatic despots conquer the Europe (Northern Africa?) ? What USA and Britain ´d do?

What if FDR/Stalin's alliance held? Would they be teaching Russian in U.S. schools? The problem was that Hitler was a maniac and FDR was a weak doddering old fool who used to refer to Stalin as "Uncle Joe".
To say nothing of the fact that FDR’s administration was caulk full of Stalinist spies.

If Stalin - Hitler´s Devils' Alliance held, Could these 2 Asiatic (1) despots conquer the Europe (Northern Africa?) ? and What USA and Britain´d do?
... Everything what you say here in this little sentence is nonsense. Hitler was an atypical Austrian, Stalin an atypical Georgian. And the secret part of the Ribbentrop-Molotow-Pact (it never existed an alliance) was made to eliminate Poland. After this had happened Stalin was surprised when Hitler had attacked him - but exactly this was the main reason for the elimination of Poland (except that this was the cause for world war 2). If the British empire, France and its colonial heritage and the USA - a country in the size of a continent - had done nothing, then this would had been the same result. Except perhaps that Germany had won a war against Russia. But was it in the interest of Hitler to win this war or was it only in his interest to do this war? This is perhaps the really interesting question.

"Stalin an atypical Georgian" you are wrong , he was a Russified Georgian, read " russian "​

Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Joseph_Stalin

Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin was a Georgian revolutionary and the ruler of the Soviet Union ... colleagues described him as "Asiatic", and he told a Japanese journalist that "I am not a European man, but an Asian, a Russified Georgian".

If Stalin - Hitler´s Devils' Alliance held, Could these 2 Asiatic (1) despots conquer the Europe (Northern Africa?) ? and What USA and Britain´d do?
... Everything what you say here in this little sentence is nonsense. Hitler was an atypical Austrian, Stalin an atypical Georgian. And the secret part of the Ribbentrop-Molotow-Pact (it never existed an alliance) was made to eliminate Poland. After this had happened Stalin was surprised when Hitler had attacked him - but exactly this was the main reason for the elimination of Poland (except that this was the cause for world war 2). If the British empire, France and its colonial heritage and the USA - a country in the size of a continent - had done nothing, then this would had been the same result. Except perhaps that Germany had won a war against Russia. But was it in the interest of Hitler to win this war or was it only in his interest to do this war? This is perhaps the really interesting question.

"Stalin an atypical Georgian" you are wrong , he was a Russified Georgian, read " russian "​

Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Joseph_Stalin

Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin was a Georgian revolutionary and the ruler of the Soviet Union ... colleagues described him as "Asiatic", and he told a Japanese journalist that "I am not a European man, but an Asian, a Russified Georgian".

You are on your own with your simple minded clichees one of the types of stupid men. who are needed from the Stalins and Hitlers of this world to do the brutal nonsense, which no one understands. Alexander was by the way an untypical Macedonian and Napoleon had been an untypical Corsican. And the mass-murderer Cesar ... was an untypical Roman, who had killed their republic and had made himselve to a new kind of Pharao. And the USA sold in world war 2 a big part of Europe to the Soviets - what means now this part of nations is thankful to them, after they made the experience what it means not not to be free and so they try to play still together in 2021 the good old neverending war 'right wing vs left wing' - more then 70 yeras after the death of the Nazis and more than 30 years after the death of the Soviets. And much too many people still try to live the life of such pseudo-living undeaths. "Good vs evil", "evil vs good" - but the whole game is evil - from all sides. We do what we hate and fight what we love.

Last edited:
71iwUrWgzxL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

this map reviles everything about Marxist plans

71iwUrWgzxL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

this map reviles everything about Marxist plans
Litwin, Marx said "I am not a Marxist". And Marx developed his philosophy in England in the 19th century - and not in Germany in the 21st. One effect of this what Marx had done was and is it that many people try to find out how economy really works and how to be able to control economy and not to be controlled from economy. The problem today in Russia is the leadership of superrich oligarchs under a kind of superrich Czar. A similar problem seems to exist in the state-capitalism of China under the new Chinese "emperor" - or in Turkey and their new Sultan Erdogan - and so on. And also the USA had the tendency to eliminate democracy and to replace it with a superrich "Trumporitarian" system - the loyalite to a superrich leader and not to the country, its values and its citizens (all of the citizens!). Asides are many political systems in the EU corrupted - as for example in Poland and Hungaria. Without any doubt exist serios problems all around. But the never existed alliance between Hitler and Stalin is not the problem. The problem is that many Europeans and US-Americans hate cooperations between Russia and Germany. What you don't understand is why the Russians not hate the Germans and the Germans not hate the Russians. But that's reasonable. If something is good for Europe and good for Russia - why not to do it?

Last edited:
Yes they would have conquered Europe. Britain (Rothchild) was so desperate for the USA to enter the war they sent their military intelligence propaganda team to the USA/NYC and Rockefeller gave them 2 floors of free office space.
How maps of Europe and MENA´d look like ? what koba is gonna get ?
Germany controls the bulk of Europe and the plan was for Italy to control N. Africa.
whats about koba?
View attachment 488628
He maintains control over the Soviet Union. If there was no war between them and Germany my guess is that Germany would have controlled most of E. Europe and Italy controlling the Balkans.
trying to respond in a serious way an insane Nazi Litwin can be considered a first sympthom of mental disorder...
I mean, if I were you any such intention (to respond) would worry me at least :)
So you responded to me, the person who is showing signs of a mental disorder.....so what does that make you?
;)
it was a friendly warning of first worrying signs, I don't know if you are determined to stick to your preliminary diagnosis or it was just because Americans don't consider extreme Russophobia as pathology, which often makes them not notice insane loonacy, thinking they are just talking to a soul mate. :)
anyway, I am freeminded enough to talk even to Litwin when I am bored with sane ones among Russophobes and need entertainment, I can talk to you whatever you are also.. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back