If someone were to offer you a cool million bucks, US dollars, tax-free...........

So when sex is done then you can have an intelligent conversation with her
But what about the sleeping?
NO actual SLEEPING, just a LOT of foreplay, genital play, and of course, FUCKING.....................................................:mm: And afterwards, a nice conversation, a little coffee or tea, and HOPEFULLY, a NICE breakfast..................................;)
Well damn! That changes everything.

If you mean Fucking, why don't you say Fucking? Sleeping isn't Fucking!
But you CAN sleep before or AFTER you fuck..........................................................................................:springbed:

a million $$$'s Bluz??? i figure i'd have enough top shelf in me that the uhmm....choices wouldn't really matter.......~S~

NO actual SLEEPING, just a LOT of foreplay, genital play, and of course, FUCKING.....................................................:mm: And afterwards, a nice conversation, a little coffee or tea, and HOPEFULLY, a NICE breakfast..................................;)
Well damn! That changes everything.

If you mean Fucking, why don't you say Fucking? Sleeping isn't Fucking!
But you CAN sleep before or AFTER you fuck..........................................................................................:springbed:
Yet the two are not the same. You could do push ups before and after you fuck also, but you don't say do push ups when you mean fucking.

Hmmmm. come to think of it, fucking could involve doing push ups!

................to sleep with either Melania Trump OR Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, who would you choose and WHY?
If we sleep with all of them do we get a million each?

And if we sleep with them, do we have to touch them in any way?

Well the conversation is pretty much I'm getting a million bucks and call me. Of course with phone ID it makes it real simple

Michelle who can make money would not be devastated. So the money is all yours. Hey she might even buy dinner if the sex made her lose control for a few minutes

Melanie would not let that fish get away. Oh baby you rock my word. Lets go shopping.

................to sleep with either Melania Trump OR Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, who would you choose and WHY?

Neither....they are both married. I am a Catholic and that isn't allowed.

If they were single....Melania....I don't know if michelle is allowed to have sex before her football games...she is playing line backer in the NFL......

Michelle of course as she is smart and looks good. So when sex is done then you can have an intelligent conversation with her

Michelle Obama was in her school’s gifted students program taking classes in French and accelerated Biology. She later enrolled in Chicago’s first magnet high school for gifted children and became Student Government Treasurer and a member of the National Honor Society. In 1981 she graduated as class Salutatorian, her oration talents later came in handy for the many self-written speeches she provided during her husband’s political campaigns.

Melanie - well she was a model

Hey, the offer says nothing about having an intellectual conversation after you bust your nut.

If Obama's alleged scholastic achievements turn you on so much, go ahead and fuck her and give the money to someone else.

But I guess if you like that greasy look:

DzptutVXQAE_YUn.jpg

Ha
Michelle of course as she is smart and looks good. So when sex is done then you can have an intelligent conversation with her

Michelle Obama was in her school’s gifted students program taking classes in French and accelerated Biology. She later enrolled in Chicago’s first magnet high school for gifted children and became Student Government Treasurer and a member of the National Honor Society. In 1981 she graduated as class Salutatorian, her oration talents later came in handy for the many self-written speeches she provided during her husband’s political campaigns.

Hey, the offer says nothing about having an intellectual conversation after you bust your nut.

If Obama's alleged scholastic achievements turn you on so much, go ahead and fuck her and give the money to someone else.

DzptutVXQAE_YUn.jpg
:iyfyus.jpg:
Ha-ha! :iyfyus.jpg:

DzptutVXQAE_YUn.jpg

Nice to know that as a guy you really care so much about looks as the determinant of who gets the full monty. Don't get drunk as one day you may wake up and want to sneak out the house only to later find out that damn that my house.

Neither. I sure the hell am not going to fuck some black man in a dress and I refuse to stick my pecker into the same cave that Trump made a deposit into.

Now Ivanka, that's a different story.

DzptutVXQAE_YUn.jpg

Nice to know that as a guy you really care so much about looks as the determinant of who gets the full monty. Don't get drunk as one day you may wake up and want to sneak out the house only to later find out that damn that my house.

I prefer to fuck fuck good looking women.

For a million dollars, I'd fuck an ugly chick, sure.

But why do you have to bring beastiality into it by mentioning Michelle Obama? I wouldn't fuck her with your dick...

DzptutVXQAE_YUn.jpg

I prefer to fuck fuck good looking women.

For a million dollars, I'd fuck an ugly chick, sure.

But why do you have to bring beastiality into it by mentioning Michelle Obama? I wouldn't fuck her with your dick...
And I wouldn't touch "Big Mike" with a TEN-FOOT POLE, and NEITHER would the Pole.....................................:mm:

Forum List

Back