If Romney is Elected he Will be a One term President

OP, Your vision of two term Obama admin debunking liberalism for all of time is a fraud. Let me tell you why.

I actually was convinced of the same thing after Bush was out of Office. With out waxing poetic for days let me just say I used the same line of reasoning as you have. I was wrong.

The GOP was able to re-brand their vile BS and now they have a EX Governor tied up with Obama for the Oval office. Trust the liberals will do the same.

I was so sure shedding 800k jobs a month and a disaster that was Iraq would have sealed the deal. The truth is the American people have amnesia.

Romney will reduce the regulatory burden and take away the uncertain in the business climate Obama has created. Corporations are sitting on trillions of dollars in assets waiting for just such certainty. They will start spending it the day Romney is elected. The Fed will be persuaded to raise interest rates to some reasonable level to reduce the threat of inflation.
Far from being a one-term president, Romney will be a 2 termer. Further, the contrast between Obama's failed polciies and Romney's successful ones will be so obvious that it will take willfull effort to deny it. Although I can hear it on the board now: Obama's stimulus worked, just 3 years too late.

Forum List

Back