If Romney doesnt soundly defeat Obama in the debates...

Romney needs to score big in the first debate...
It needs to be obvious...Then Obama will be rocked
and he can't handle that.
It has to be obvious even to Chris Mathews that Romney scored
big or this thing is over.

Agree, at this point Romney needs to do more than win the debate. Obama needs to stumble badly for Romney to make up all the states he is behind

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html
And yet we allow the left and its media lap dogs to create the tone....Fuck that ...

Romney needs to score big in the first debate...
It needs to be obvious...Then Obama will be rocked
and he can't handle that.
It has to be obvious even to Chris Mathews that Romney scored
big or this thing is over.

Agree, at this point Romney needs to do more than win the debate. Obama needs to stumble badly for Romney to make up all the states he is behind

Obama has stumbled.....Thats what the last 4 years is....One giant fuck up.

America is overwhelmingly supporting Obama over Romney. Barring a major Obama mishap, Romney cannot make up the difference

America is overwhelmingly supporting Obama over Romney. Barring a major Obama mishap, Romney cannot make up the difference
20+ examples of obama stumbling

You need to take your head out of Obama's crotch and actually join reality....Obama is not overwhelmingly supported... Only by the few retards like you.

His only chance to defeat him in the election will be lost. I submitted to you all that I had doubts that Romney could run a successfull campaign against Obama.
I will not make excuses for a Romney loss but in my opinion he has run a terrible campaign. Without a sound victory in the debate he WILL lose the election.

Absolutely!

Of course, having no real message other than "tear it down" and "repeal it" didn't exactly boost his chances either. I don't give Mr Personality a snowball's chance in Arizona but even if he did manage to somehow squeak by, I think he's already blown it.

Ryan's just going to have to wait until 2016.

Oh wait... ROMNEY.... nevermind.

You need to take your head out of Obama's crotch and actually join reality....Obama is not overwhelmingly supported... Only by the few retards like you.

Romney is losing the electoral college by a huge margin and needs to win every swing state. He is now behind in every swing state

Get your head out of Romneys crotch........he is losing

Romney is losing the electoral college by a huge margin and needs to win every swing state. He is now behind in every swing state

Get your head out of Romneys crotch........he is losing

needs your attention

20+ examples of obama stumbling

This is why Obama is the front runner and Ryan is looking like he ran a marathon on one leg. He doesn't have facts either.

You see, it's easy to give Obama credits and jeers where they're deserved. I can look at the public record and see their impact. I can compare them to the last conservative to sit in his chair and see that neither move actually made any difference... the point is that for every statement, I can submit proof over supposition and innuendo.

All conservatives have are lies and distortions and when a liberal proves them wrong, bullying tactics - and I hate to break it to you, they don't come across so good over the internet.

So get YOUR head out of Ryan's crotch and actually put up something with meat on it. Make your case. Show us all. Or just STFU. Stop playing Norquist's game (which is the ruin of our political system) and see if your own brain can do anything more than mimic what you heard the other kids do. Or are you just so afraid that if you REALLY tried to understand the world on your own, you'll lose your conservative-ness?

I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't vote for Bush in his 2nd year. I didn't vote for Clinton - ever. I voted for Reagan. See - it doesn't really hurt to make a mistake once in a while.

Romney needs more than a win in the debates

He needs to prove he is more than just a patsy for the wealthiest Americans. Unless he can connect with average Americans, he doesn't have a chance

There are likely a significant number of republicans who don’t like Romney, they’ll vote for him because they hate Obama, but they have no other motive.

But Romney can’t win this election on ‘Obama hate’ alone.

This is why Obama is the front runner and Ryan is looking like he ran a marathon on one leg. He doesn't have facts either.

You see, it's easy to give Obama credits and jeers where they're deserved. I can look at the public record and see their impact. I can compare them to the last conservative to sit in his chair and see that neither move actually made any difference... the point is that for every statement, I can submit proof over supposition and innuendo.

All conservatives have are lies and distortions and when a liberal proves them wrong, bullying tactics - and I hate to break it to you, they don't come across so good over the internet.

So get YOUR head out of Ryan's crotch and actually put up something with meat on it. Make your case. Show us all. Or just STFU. Stop playing Norquist's game (which is the ruin of our political system) and see if your own brain can do anything more than mimic what you heard the other kids do. Or are you just so afraid that if you REALLY tried to understand the world on your own, you'll lose your conservative-ness?

I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't vote for Bush in his 2nd year. I didn't vote for Clinton - ever. I voted for Reagan. See - it doesn't really hurt to make a mistake once in a while.
All conservatives have are lies and distortions and when a liberal proves them wrong, bullying tactics
I am a conservative I challenge you to debunk this.

His only chance to defeat him in the election will be lost. I submitted to you all that I had doubts that Romney could run a successfull campaign against Obama.
I will not make excuses for a Romney loss but in my opinion he has run a terrible campaign. Without a sound victory in the debate he WILL lose the election.

Obama would have to develope Terrets syndrome to lose..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqCD5cK2Bh8]Weather man with Tourettes syndrome [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]

His biggest mistake is a reliance that dissatisfication with Obama was sufficient to run on.

He STILL has no coherent platform and no one other than Romney can be blamed for that.

If that doesn't bother you, then you are a hack.

Obama would have to develope Terrets syndrome to lose..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqCD5cK2Bh8]Weather man with Tourettes syndrome [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]
or the millions with Terrets syndrome not be allowed to vote

His biggest mistake is a reliance that dissatisfication with Obama was sufficient to run on.

It's fascinating how completely and totally that strategy has failed. For so long the idea was to be Generic Republican, make it a referendum on Obama (avoid the choice election at all costs!) and coast to victory.

Here was Ryan on Fox News Sunday this morning:

RYAN: Look, we can debate polls. I can tell you this. The president is offering four more years of the same. And the president has been very good at distorting the issue, at disguising the truth. He has been very good at distracting the people.

He can't run on hope and change any more. So he is running on division, on distraction, on distortion to try and win an election by default. Mitt Romney and I are going to give the people a very clear choice.

Ryan flatly admits that in a referendum election Obama wins "by default"! Obviously true, but such a stark contrast to the premise on which the Romney campaign was based since its inception it's almost mindboggling. Now they've even adopted the choice election frame and are pretending the muddled gobblygook Romney came up with during Generic Republican phase isn't so vague as to be meaningless and unworkable.

Fascinating!

It's fascinating how completely and totally that strategy has failed. For so long the idea was to be Generic Republican, make it a referendum on Obama (avoid the choice election at all costs!) and coast to victory.

Here was Ryan on Fox News Sunday this morning:

RYAN: Look, we can debate polls. I can tell you this. The president is offering four more years of the same. And the president has been very good at distorting the issue, at disguising the truth. He has been very good at distracting the people.

He can't run on hope and change any more. So he is running on division, on distraction, on distortion to try and win an election by default. Mitt Romney and I are going to give the people a very clear choice.

Ryan flatly admits that in a referendum election Obama wins "by default"! Obviously true, but such a stark contrast to the premise on which the Romney campaign was based since its inception it's almost mindboggling. Now they've even adopted the choice election frame and are pretending the muddled gobblygook Romney came up with during Generic Republican phase isn't so vague as to be meaningless and unworkable.

Fascinating!

I think the Governor is having some buyer's remorse with Congressman Ryan. He's not helping him at all. Whatever excitement that was there is long gone and firmly on the Obama side.

Forum List

Back