If President Trump Does Not Pardon Julian Assange, Then Trump Was Deep State After All

The fact that this so called "journalist" is the new standard by which to judge a president is just sad.
There are PLENTY of reasons to be disappointed that SHOULD matter to you all and you pick this asshole to be the poster child?

For example he rescinded his executive order banning former staffers from becoming lobbyists. Essentially reversing his promise to drain the swamp. Essentially ensuring corruption continues. Essentially ensuring that money speaks louder than you.

Instead yall want to whine about a pardon for a man that Trump ultimately had nothing to do with. A man of questionable motives. A man who reportedly had sex with minors.

Ridiculous
He's a better and more honest political "journalist" than any other person of note (and others not of note) operating now, on either side- a man who *reportedly* had sex with minors, by whom? Or should we say what?
What sources did they use? Assange used *official* sources own documents- his motives are/were pretty clear- release documents exposing corruption and complicity- that is hardly ridiculous although I do know at least one person (she's a democrat BTW) who feels (emotion being key) he's a traitor and she told me she doesn't care what he exposed- she also told me she knows exactly what COVID 19 is :rolleyes:

I thought "take guns first, go through due process second'' was prety much the dead giveaway.

Heck yeah, that was one of them. But for me it was his continual praising of the Clintons in numerous interviews, before he became president. I'm sorry, but no true patriot or conservative would ever heap praise on the Clintons, and not just once, or out of politeness, but heaps of praise in multiple interviews. That's when I knew he was bad news. :nono:

ETA: and I don't buy that he changed from a New York Democrat to a conservative Republican... this video shows how sincere he was about things like "lock her up"

Hahahaha.. Great video.. Trump will be going to prison.

As bad as Trump was, Hillary likely would have been worse.
Not only was Hillary responsible for all the use of force in the Mideast, with her fake "Arab Spring" in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., but she is the one who started the health care mandate of private health insurance instead of a public option, and she was involve in the 1994 federal crime bill that included the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, and things that prevent large portions of Blacks from voting.

It's hilarious how it's thought people talk about Trump too much saying we have him on the brain too much! These same people who think we won't have anything to talk about now because he's exited the stage, I look at those fools and just say one thing; "HILLARY!" Her name is invoked every single day in some form; esp. on FNC! It's more than a little sad for that hypocritical reason alone! We already have gone thru a horrendous time with Trump who actually fk'd up BIG TIME, now we're going to assume Hillary would have been worse! Yep, makes all kinds of sense! :smartass:

Last edited:
I thought "take guns first, go through due process second'' was prety much the dead giveaway.

Heck yeah, that was one of them. But for me it was his continual praising of the Clintons in numerous interviews, before he became president. I'm sorry, but no true patriot or conservative would ever heap praise on the Clintons, and not just once, or out of politeness, but heaps of praise in multiple interviews. That's when I knew he was bad news. :nono:

ETA: and I don't buy that he changed from a New York Democrat to a conservative Republican... this video shows how sincere he was about things like "lock her up"

Not only was Hillary responsible for all the use of force in the Mideast, with her fake "Arab Spring" in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., but she is the one who started the health care mandate of private health insurance instead of a public option, and she was involve in the 1994 federal crime bill that included the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, and things that prevent large portions of Blacks from voting.

It's hilarious how it's thought people talk about Trump too much saying we have him on the brain too much! These same people who think we won't have anything to talk about now because he's exited the stage, I look at those fools and just say one think; "HILLARY!" Her name is invoked every single day in some form; esp. on FNC! It's more than a little sad for that hypocritical reason alone! We already have gone thru a horrendous time with Trump who actually fk'd up BIG TIME, now we're going to assume Hillary would have been worse! Yep, makes all kinds of sense! :smartass:

Proud Boys are calling Trump a failure, a shill and a weakling and they are furious that he didn't pardon their guys that participated in his attack on the Capitol.

Assange is Putin's cock gobbler. An unctuous mealy-mouthed marxist.

Fuck him.

It's hilarious how it's thought people talk about Trump too much saying we have him on the brain too much! These same people who think we won't have anything to talk about now because he's exited the stage, I look at those fools and just say one think; "HILLARY!" Her name is invoked every single day in some form; esp. on FNC! It's more than a little sad for that hypocritical reason alone! We already have gone thru a horrendous time with Trump who actually fk'd up BIG TIME, now we're going to assume Hillary would have been worse! Yep, makes all kinds of sense! :smartass:

Proud Boys are calling Trump a failure, a shill and a weakling and they are furious that he didn't pardon their guys that participated in his attack on the Capitol.

If Frump had been crazy enough to pardon any of those demonstrators from Jan. 6th, it would guarantee his conviction in the Senate! It's already on video how he incited those animals who went and attacked the Capitol Building! He has no shame; even when it came out Pence's life was in jeapardy! That's what happens when you make deals with psychos so I have no sympathy for any enabler of Trump! :stir:

If Frump had been crazy enough to pardon any of those demonstrators from Jan. 6th, it would guarantee his conviction in the Senate! It's already on video how he incited those animals to went and attacked the Capitol Building! He has no shame; even when it came out Pence's life was in jeapardy! That's what happens when you make deals with psychos so I have no sympathy for any enabler of Trump! :stir:

I agree. Trump truly is a traitor.. ..He wants to win at any cost..

The fact that this so called "journalist" is the new standard by which to judge a president is just sad.
There are PLENTY of reasons to be disappointed that SHOULD matter to you all and you pick this asshole to be the poster child?

For example he rescinded his executive order banning former staffers from becoming lobbyists. Essentially reversing his promise to drain the swamp. Essentially ensuring corruption continues. Essentially ensuring that money speaks louder than you.

Instead yall want to whine about a pardon for a man that Trump ultimately had nothing to do with. A man of questionable motives. A man who reportedly had sex with minors.

Ridiculous

False.
Assange did not have questionable motives.
He made no money and was doing the right thing.
Everyone should support his revelations on the degree of illegal US violations of basic privacy.
When there are rights like privacy, they do not apply only to citizens.
And NO ONE ever suggested Assange has sex with minors.
The 2 Swedes are in their 20s and 30s, and are close enough to the age of Assange.
It was also consensual.

If Frump had been crazy enough to pardon any of those demonstrators from Jan. 6th, it would guarantee his conviction in the Senate! It's already on video how he incited those animals who went and attacked the Capitol Building! He has no shame; even when it came out Pence's life was in jeapardy! That's what happens when you make deals with psychos so I have no sympathy for any enabler of Trump! :stir:

That is stupid.
I dislike Trump, but obviously Congress is far worse, with things like the illegal Joint Resolution of the Use of Force in Iraq, the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes laws, gun control, etc.
Congress deserves not just being occupied, but burned down.

If Frump had been crazy enough to pardon any of those demonstrators from Jan. 6th, it would guarantee his conviction in the Senate! It's already on video how he incited those animals to went and attacked the Capitol Building! He has no shame; even when it came out Pence's life was in jeapardy! That's what happens when you make deals with psychos so I have no sympathy for any enabler of Trump! :stir:

Compared to whom?
I do not like Trump, but Hillary was the one with the illegal "Arab Spring" lies that lead to the US committing mass murder. Not just in Iraq and Afghanistan, but Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc. Even the economic embargo on Iraq and Russia are war crimes, against the 1906 Geneva Conventions that prohibit civilian economic warfare.
In comparison, Trump comes off as pure as the driven snow.
(Not that I would ever vote for him though, as long as I can vote Green Party.)

Compared to whom?
I do not like Trump, but Hillary was the one with the illegal "Arab Spring" lies that lead to the US committing mass murder. Not just in Iraq and Afghanistan, but Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc. Even the economic embargo on Iraq and Russia are war crimes, against the 1906 Geneva Conventions that prohibit civilian economic warfare.

LOLOL.. The US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring.

Bush invaded Afghanistan to try and save ENRON and their 2 billion dollar Dabhol Project.

Trump isn't pure, just stupid.. He knows absolutely nothing about Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?
Tucker Carlson reports that RINO McConnell ordered Trump not-to pardon Assange threatening the senate will impeach him if he does

That is stupid.
I dislike Trump, but obviously Congress is far worse, with things like the illegal Joint Resolution of the Use of Force in Iraq, the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes laws, gun control, etc.

The US invasion of Iraq was what Bibi Netanyahu demanded in Clean Break Strategy.. He also demanded the isolation and destabilization of Syria.. .. Of course the Republicans gave him what he wanted.

Conflicted on this. Then again, I think Trump kinda threw us all under the proverbial bus. He could have done alot to NOT let this happen (Biden) because Biden IS domestic terrorist..and so are his puppet masters. So yeah..I'm pissed at him.

But I still think he should have fought harder for us in doing martial law or something..anything...to save us from what will be for the next MANY years. Pardoning assange was not on my priority list, but it could have been a big Fuck You and walk out with a bang. Instead, he folded. Then again....he wants to be able to carry on in politics and if impeached AGAIN and it sticks..he won't be able to. Its a damned if he did, damned if he didn't sort of thing but it still pisses me off, which is very selfish of me.

Why would you want martial law? To overturn the election? That would be outright treason.. Bad enough he incited the mob to attack the Capitol to try and stop the EC from certifying the election.
The Election was fraud----to not overturn the election is outright Treason. See how this works?

Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?
Tucker Carlson reports that RINO McConnell ordered Trump not-to pardon Assange threatening the senate will impeach him if he does

Tucker Carlson is as big a liar as Trump.
Conflicted on this. Then again, I think Trump kinda threw us all under the proverbial bus. He could have done alot to NOT let this happen (Biden) because Biden IS domestic terrorist..and so are his puppet masters. So yeah..I'm pissed at him.

But I still think he should have fought harder for us in doing martial law or something..anything...to save us from what will be for the next MANY years. Pardoning assange was not on my priority list, but it could have been a big Fuck You and walk out with a bang. Instead, he folded. Then again....he wants to be able to carry on in politics and if impeached AGAIN and it sticks..he won't be able to. Its a damned if he did, damned if he didn't sort of thing but it still pisses me off, which is very selfish of me.

Why would you want martial law? To overturn the election? That would be outright treason.. Bad enough he incited the mob to attack the Capitol to try and stop the EC from certifying the election.
The Election was fraud----to not overturn the election is outright Treason. See how this works?

Trumphas 60 chances to PROVE election fraud, but he had NO evidence. Why would Republican governor and a Republican Secretary of State throw and election for the Democrats?

Trump is pitifully stupid and so are you.

Compared to whom?

You're repeating Republican "talking points" babe! Our eyes glaze over with the BS! :smartass:

Well let me be clear Trump is not Deep State because us at the Global Cabal Network that is ran by us Albino Space Alien Chimps deny he belong to us, so not Deep State...

With that retardation out of the way I truly believe Assange and Snowden deserve pardons and shouldn’t be wanted by this Government that would spy on it own citizens but alas they are not as worthy as Trump loyalists...

Compared to whom?

Bush invaded Afghanistan to try and save ENRON and their 2 billion dollar Dabhol Project.

Trump isn't pure, just stupid.. He knows absolutely nothing about Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Sorry, but you are wrong.
You are not normally wrong that much, but you need to do more research.
The original Arab Spring concept was not created by Hillary, and it started in Tunisia.
But it was Hillary who took the idea and started funding rebel groups in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, etc.
What do you think ambassador Stevens was doing in Benghazi?
The CIA had a warehouse full of weapons and money there, that the US was handing out hand over fist.
We likely were mostly giving the arms and money to al Qaeda and ISIS sympathizers.
That may sound stupid, but al Qaeda and ISIS were fake fronts we wanted, so that we could then have excuses to invade places like Syria, where were wanted to end Russian influence.
The Arab Spring everywhere but Tunisia was all the US.
And in Tunisia it was not known as the Arab Spring, but the Jasmine Spring.
Just look at the damage we did in Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.
What the US did was horrific.

That is stupid.

The US invasion of Iraq was what Bibi Netanyahu demanded in Clean Break Strategy.. He also demanded the isolation and destabilization of Syria.. .. Of course the Republicans gave him what he wanted.

War is totally under congressional control.
It was democrats in congress that approved and continually funded the illegal war in Iraq.
They pass the Joint Resolution for the Use of Force in Iraq.
Hillary was the main supporter.

Compared to whom?

Sorry, but you are wrong.
You are not normally wrong that much, but you need to do more research.
The original Arab Spring concept was not created by Hillary, and it started in Tunisia.
But it was Hillary who took the idea and started funding rebel groups in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, etc.
What do you think ambassador Stevens was doing in Benghazi?
The CIA had a warehouse full of weapons and money there, that the US was handing out hand over fist.
We likely were mostly giving the arms and money to al Qaeda and ISIS sympathizers.
That may sound stupid, but al Qaeda and ISIS were fake fronts we wanted, so that we could then have excuses to invade places like Syria, where were wanted to end Russian influence.
The Arab Spring everywhere but Tunisia was all the US.
And in Tunisia it was not known as the Arab Spring, but the Jasmine Spring.
Just look at the damage we did in Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.
What the US did was horrific.

I used to live across from the US Embassy in Tripoli.. A guy set himself on fire in Tunisia.

The CIA annex was a listening post .. and just about everyone who worked there were translators, communications officers and computer guys. The objective was to try and identify Western tribes who might back a return to the Idris Constitution,, which was positively enlightened.

Libya was awash in arms.. Gadaffi had been on a three year multibillion dollar spending spree buying weapons... and both his military and police were mercenaries (foreign nationals) They threw down their weapons and ran ..

Benghazi was always pretty dangerous.. The Eastern tribes had hated Gadaffi for over 40 years.

It was a situation ripe for ISIS.. a few ISIS had already arrived in Eastern Libya seeking sanctuary from the fray.

Gadaffi was a bad actor.. He was uneducated, grandiose, vain and always threatening to assassinate some Arab leader for slights real and imagines. He threw out their constitution and took credit for the programs developed by Idris. He hired Tariki, nearly killed the Libyan oil business and got rid of Wheelus and Tobruk.

He was a Libyan Donald Trump. Dumb as shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back