If President Trump Does Not Pardon Julian Assange, Then Trump Was Deep State After All

Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?

Did you notice that he lifted the 5 year lobbying ban last night?

Where the hell are the American Jews?
Financing the shit show circus in the District of Criminals- follow the money see the agenda.
BOTH sides have their favorite American Jew- and BOTH sides worship Israel- tell me, what ethnicity is Soros?

As for the rest of your rant, I agree and I've publicly apologized many times for being taken in by liars.
But, it ain't like boomers (people our age) were the first. This shit show started long before we were born- and remember what Obama's preacher said- the chickens are coming home to roost.

What's really sad, is the gloating by acolytes of the church of godvernment, who joyfully feel they are a superior person for having joined the winning team not realizing (for whatever reason) that they too will pay a price- the loss of liberty (over several generations) is nothing to be joyful about- but here we are with ass-clowns doing it.

Assange is the picture of tyranny in action. Yet there are those (on both sides) who feel he should be punished- and, by god (which one is not clear) they know all there is to know about all there is to know about everything there is to know anything about- just ask them. They are of superior intellect.

For all those fearing Biden for his Chinese ties- Mitch McConnell is married to a wealthy Chinese woman.

... and it begins. They're looking for the bus to throw Trump under.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well said.

Out of all the things done during this presidency, THIS is the one that will lose their support. Conveniently on his last day in office.

Trumpsters are looking for an exit.

Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?
Assange-is a rapist who released the info on the US hoping to harm the country............

This said-----assange is likely not safe free.........he is a very likely candidate for being arkansided.

That is not at all true.
Assange is NOT a rapist.
He was involved in consensual sex, but did not use a condom, and the Swedish woman later got angry at him.
There was never a charge of forcible rape by anyone.
And who waits weeks to press charges like this?
Obviously they were talked into it, and the charge is really about not using a condom, not rape.

{...

On 20 August 2010, two women, a 26-year-old living in Enköping and a 31-year-old living in Stockholm,[6][7] reported to the Swedish police that Assange had engaged in unprotected sexual activity with them that violated the scope of their consent, also because one woman was asleep in one case.[8][9] The police told them that they could not simply tell Assange to take an STD test, but that their statements would be passed to a prosecutor.[10]

The next day, the case was transferred to Chefsåklagare (Chief Public Prosecutor) Eva Finné. In answer to questions surrounding the incidents, the following day, Finné declared, "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape". However, Karin Rosander from the Swedish Prosecution Authority, said Assange remained suspected of molestation. Police gave no further comment at the time, but continued the investigation.[11]

After learning of the investigation, Assange said, "The charges are without basis and their issue at this moment is deeply disturbing".[12]

The preliminary investigation concerning suspected rape was discontinued by Finné on 25 August,[13] but two days later Claes Borgström, the attorney representing the two women, requested a review of the prosecutor's decision to terminate part of the investigation.[13][14]

On 30 August, Assange was questioned by the Stockholm police regarding the allegations of sexual molestation.[15] He denied the allegations, saying he had consensual sexual encounters with the two women.
...}

And the info Assange released only showed that the US was violating international laws, illegally intercepting private communications from around the world, and murdering innocent civilians with drone and missile strikes.
It was good he released that.
It did not harm us but helped us.

I thought "take guns first, go through due process second'' was prety much the dead giveaway.

Heck yeah, that was one of them. But for me it was his continual praising of the Clintons in numerous interviews, before he became president. I'm sorry, but no true patriot or conservative would ever heap praise on the Clintons, and not just once, or out of politeness, but heaps of praise in multiple interviews. That's when I knew he was bad news. :nono:

ETA: and I don't buy that he changed from a New York Democrat to a conservative Republican... this video shows how sincere he was about things like "lock her up"

Last edited:
For all those fearing Biden for his Chinese ties- Mitch McConnell is married to a wealthy Chinese woman.
Yes, and McConnell is corrupt swamp creature just the opposite side of the coin as the dems communists. If the coin lands on dem--we all lose, if the coin lands on swamp republican we all lose.

Conflicted on this. Then again, I think Trump kinda threw us all under the proverbial bus. He could have done alot to NOT let this happen (Biden) because Biden IS domestic terrorist..and so are his puppet masters. So yeah..I'm pissed at him.

But I still think he should have fought harder for us in doing martial law or something..anything...to save us from what will be for the next MANY years. Pardoning assange was not on my priority list, but it could have been a big Fuck You and walk out with a bang. Instead, he folded. Then again....he wants to be able to carry on in politics and if impeached AGAIN and it sticks..he won't be able to. Its a damned if he did, damned if he didn't sort of thing but it still pisses me off, which is very selfish of me.

Why would you want martial law? To overturn the election? That would be outright treason.. Bad enough he incited the mob to attack the Capitol to try and stop the EC from certifying the election.

I thought "take guns first, go through due process second'' was prety much the dead giveaway.

Heck yeah, that was one of them. But for me it was his continual praising of the Clintons in numerous interviews, before he became president. I'm sorry, but no true patriot or conservative would ever heap praise on the Clintons, and not just once, or out of politeness, but heaps of praise in multiple interviews. That's when I knew he was bad news. :nono:

ETA: and I don't buy that he changed from a New York Democrat to a conservative Republican... this video shows how sincere he was about things like "lock her up"

Hahahaha.. Great video.. Trump will be going to prison.

Hahahaha.. Great video.. Trump will be going to prison.

As bad as Trump was, Hillary likely would have been worse.
Not only was Hillary responsible for all the use of force in the Mideast, with her fake "Arab Spring" in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., but she is the one who started the health care mandate of private health insurance instead of a public option, and she was involve in the 1994 federal crime bill that included the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, and things that prevent large portions of Blacks from voting.

buttercup and Natural Citizen were the two most prominent voices in trying to expose this charade. In all honesty, I thought Trump was sincere, until he pardoned the crooks that Jared Kushner's rabbi and Netenyahoo said to pardon while failing to pardon patriotic people who thought the first amendment meant something like Assange.

Trump pardoned disgusting crooks like Salomon Melgen and Sholam Weiss, folks imagine if those douchebag names were your first names. Anyhoo, those evil doers scammed hundreds of millions from the medical care system, from US taxpayers. Meanwhile Trump is afraid to pardon Assange who basically helped Trump get elected by posting the Deep State DNC emails and made no financial gain?

So was this a Jared Kushner (insane zionist) shadow presidency or what? Obviously Sleepy China Joe is going to introduce even more of the same, way more, from top to bottom, but still, with Trump we assumed he was not a Europhobe.

Last edited:
The fact that this so called "journalist" is the new standard by which to judge a president is just sad.
There are PLENTY of reasons to be disappointed that SHOULD matter to you all and you pick this asshole to be the poster child?

For example he rescinded his executive order banning former staffers from becoming lobbyists. Essentially reversing his promise to drain the swamp. Essentially ensuring corruption continues. Essentially ensuring that money speaks louder than you.

Instead yall want to whine about a pardon for a man that Trump ultimately had nothing to do with. A man of questionable motives. A man who reportedly had sex with minors.

Ridiculous

Well, now you know.

Forum List

Back