If President Trump Does Not Pardon Julian Assange, Then Trump Was Deep State After All

Assange allowed his platform to be used in an espionage operation against the US. He can rot in jail for all I care. I used to support him when it seemed he was devoted to transparency and justice and the republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just wanted to hurt the us. He wanted to hurt us so much that he attacked the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him.

Do you have a link to that information you presented? It sounds like something CNN or Faux would say.
It sounds like something I would say since it is my opinion. The events of the 2016 election and the Russian hacks of leading democrats is well known at this point. It is not my job to educate you.

So you don't have a link. Well ok then.lol! I didn't say it sounds like something you would say, I said it sounds something like CNN or Faux has said. So I will just consider what you said is opinion and not facts.
I don't care what you consider.

Well, you made yourself look foolish but so be it.
Look here jerk. If you are somehow totally ignorant of the events surrounding Wikileaks and the 2016 election I suggest you do your own research and get up to speed before you say another word to me. It is not my job to cure you of your ignorance.

Plus, he didn't declassify enough stuff.
McConnell blackmailed him and he folded. But Im betting McConnell will still impeach him.
I agree with this. He promised to declassify information multiple times and did nothing. I always took that with a grain of salt but wish he actually did it.

It would have been nice if the information on 911 would have all been declassified.

Assange allowed his platform to be used in an espionage operation against the US. He can rot in jail for all I care. I used to support him when it seemed he was devoted to transparency and justice and the republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just wanted to hurt the us. He wanted to hurt us so much that he attacked the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him.

Do you have a link to that information you presented? It sounds like something CNN or Faux would say.
It sounds like something I would say since it is my opinion. The events of the 2016 election and the Russian hacks of leading democrats is well known at this point. It is not my job to educate you.

So you don't have a link. Well ok then.lol! I didn't say it sounds like something you would say, I said it sounds something like CNN or Faux has said. So I will just consider what you said is opinion and not facts.

Look here jerk. If you are somehow totally ignorant of the events surrounding Wikileaks and the 2016 election I suggest you do your own research and get up to speed before you say another word to me. It is not my job to cure you of your ignorance.

Maybe you should stop spouting things when you have nothing to back up what your spouting with. Also name calling is what bullies do, so now you also made yourself look like a foolish bully.

Maybe you should stop spouting things when you have nothing to back up what your spouting with. Also name calling is what bullies do, so now you also made yourself look like a foolish bully.
LOL. You seriously don't know anything about the topic do you? Perhaps politics is too complex a subject for you. Maybe you should stick with "reality" shows and wrasslin'.

Trump supporters waiting until his last day in office to turn on him.

President Trump was attacked by the anarcho-marxists with lies for over 4 years. Just disappointed that President Trump essentially did nothing about it. Justice should have been his priority, but moving some douchebag location of an insane cult's "capital" to a Bible location and letting some obscure rappers go seems like he forgot, none of those people voted for him in 2016.

Like most republicans he became so absorbed in the impossible task of trying to prove he's not racist that he ended up forgetting about the people who voted for him in the first place. If he had pardoned Assange, it would have "proved" that he was a russian asset after all. Just one more nail in his coffin.

Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?
I dont see him on the list

... and it begins. They're looking for the bus to throw Trump under.

:auiqs.jpg:

I've been critical of trump's pandering to blacks, gays and latinos for a long time now. Most of my friends gave up on him a long time ago back when he bombed Syria.

President Trump’s decision not to pardon Julian Assange is a bad sign for democracy everywhere. The state needs to be exposed for the wicked force it has become in what was once the world’s premier example of government of the people, by the people and for the people. Americans must come to grips with the fact that they have been abandoned by Washington. DC has become a state-run Marxist stronghold and a nasty reminder that totalitarianism is always just a generation away.

A brazen, stolen election is just the tip of an ugly ideological, authoritarian iceberg, and a racist ideological and economic ethnic cleansing of aging white Americans, their children, and grandchildren portends a bleak future for Caucasians in America from coast to coast. Where the hell are the American Jews? Can they not see what is coming down? They are coming for white America just like the Nazis came for them. The last time I checked, they looked like us. Their skin color is now the mark of the Devil. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Branding a populist as a contemporary Hitler for trying to lead the people to challenge the state is classic state propaganda and American media is now state media, eagerly on board like a prostitute that really enjoys its work. This is a dystopian outcome that Boomers should have seen coming but we got our pensions and health benefits and left our progeny in the lurch at the mercy of a creeping state that is targeting them in an ethnic pogrom gaining indoctrinating traction on the campuses of our colleges and universities.

If you are a Boomer and you are not ashamed that you have allowed a state puppet to take the White House, then you are a fool. Some of us avoided LSD in the 70’s; we are apparently in the minority. It is our generation that is to blame for this awful turn of events and if we are force-marched into nursing homes to die of a state pathogen, we will probably deserve our trip to the death camps.

We must now beg for forgiveness from our children that are doomed to slog in slavery in an endless nightmare of Critical Race Theory. We are all Jews now and the bell tolls for our souls. Forgive us please when we are gone.

being fooled once is one thing...
but being fooled by a giant orange fool non stop for 4 years is in a different level...

To be a tyrant one must not need to be a communist. A tyrant can rule in any form of government when he has his allies to implement the tyranny.

but being fooled by a giant orange fool non stop for 4 years is in a different level...

He's not fooling them. He believes a lot of the same shit they do. He's a right wing populist.

He's not fooling them. He believes a lot of the same shit they do. He's a right wing populist.

orange fool had no idea he was fooling half the nation, because he had no idea how he was being fooled...
for 4 years straight...

hence why all the drama...
must be a devastating experience for all the fools, psychologically...

The first 3 years under Trump were really good. Then came Covid! The left have been very successful at blaming Trump for the damage done by Covid with the loss of lives and the downturn in economy. For anyone who believes that a president Hilary Clinton would of done a significantly better job concerning Covid, I have a tropical island paradise to sell you, cheap!

Sorry my Op was merged. I bowl in a league on Tuesday nights and did write it until this morning. I am surprised someone else even made these observations.

Forum List

Back