If President Trump Does Not Pardon Julian Assange, Then Trump Was Deep State After All

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?

Last edited:
Very troubling. Most of President Trump's "accomplishments" were directed toward jews (often in Israel), blacks, browns, reds, and yellows. Most of his appointees were Deep State. His nod to Whitey is about 401Ks being up assuming all Whites had ETFs in the DOW. Now he has been attacked by big tech (jews for the most part) and prevented from accessing internet social media. Yet he does not pardon the dude, Julan Assange, who risked his life to promote free speech and expose some elements of the Deep State and even helped get him elected? WTF?
Assange-is a rapist who released the info on the US hoping to harm the country............

This said-----assange is likely not safe free.........he is a very likely candidate for being arkansided.

Trump supporters waiting until his last day in office to turn on him.

President Trump was attacked by the anarcho-marxists with lies for over 4 years. Just disappointed that President Trump essentially did nothing about it. Justice should have been his priority, but moving some douchebag location of an insane cult's "capital" to a Bible location and letting some obscure rappers go seems like he forgot, none of those people voted for him in 2016.

Hi Snouts; I think you are wrong on this; Assange should be pardoned imo if only to spit in Hillary's eye once more. Yes; Julian is a drongo but he's OUR drongo; he should be returned to Oz.

Greg

Trump can’t pardon Assange without being impeached

Mitch McConnell allegedly ordered Donald Trump to not pardon Julian Assange or he would instruct the Senate to impeach him. In other words, Mitch is blackmailing the President of the United States.

This is one nasty man, and he is doing exactly what the Left does if this is accurate. He is weaponizing the impeachment process. These politicians are destroying our rule of law.

Mitch McConnell allegedly ordered Donald Trump to not pardon Julian Assange or he would instruct the Senate to impeach him. In other words, Mitch is blackmailing the President of the United States.

This is one nasty man, and he is doing exactly what the Left does if this is accurate. He is weaponizing the impeachment process. These politicians are destroying our rule of law.

Sounds like garbage though....

Greg

Sounds like garbage though....

Greg

McConnell is a douche bag so I could see him doing that. Deep State operatives would hate to see Assange released for telling on them.

It does suck for Assange though because he really did a good service for the public. But the Cabal don't like when someone points out their criminality. It really is an upside down world we live in.

Assange allowed his platform to be used in an espionage operation against the US. He can rot in jail for all I care. I used to support him when it seemed he was devoted to transparency and justice and the republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just wanted to hurt the us. He wanted to hurt us so much that he attacked the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him.

Assange allowed his platform to be used in an espionage operation against the US. He can rot in jail for all I care. I used to support him when it seemed he was devoted to transparency and justice and the republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just wanted to hurt the us. He wanted to hurt us so much that he attacked the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him.

Do you have a link to that information you presented? It sounds like something CNN or Faux would say.

Conflicted on this. Then again, I think Trump kinda threw us all under the proverbial bus. He could have done alot to NOT let this happen (Biden) because Biden IS domestic terrorist..and so are his puppet masters. So yeah..I'm pissed at him. But I still think he should have fought harder for us in doing martial law or something..anything...to save us from what will be for the next MANY years. Pardoning assange was not on my priority list, but it could have been a big Fuck You and walk out with a bang. Instead, he folded. Then again....he wants to be able to carry on in politics and if impeached AGAIN and it sticks..he won't be able to. Its a damned if he did, damned if he didn't sort of thing but it still pisses me off, which is very selfish of me.

Plus, he didn't declassify enough stuff.
McConnell blackmailed him and he folded. But Im betting McConnell will still impeach him.

Conflicted on this. Then again, I think Trump kinda threw us all under the proverbial bus. He could have done alot to NOT let this happen (Biden) because Biden IS domestic terrorist..and so are his puppet masters. So yeah..I'm pissed at him. But I still think he should have fought harder for us in doing martial law or something..anything...to save us from what will be for the next MANY years. Pardoning assange was not on my priority list, but it could have been a big Fuck You and walk out with a bang. Instead, he folded. Then again....he wants to be able to carry on in politics and if impeached AGAIN and it sticks..he won't be able to. Its a damned if he did, damned if he didn't sort of thing but it still pisses me off, which is very selfish of me.

It's not an easy thing to do when you have the MSM, and the left and the right Cabal against you. But, we can still hope for something big to happen today and tomorrow. It is kind of odd that all the military is there. My gut feeling says nothing is going to happen but however I still have a shred of hope. We also can't expect one man to do it all. We as the American people need to stand up and I don't mean violently. This must be done peaceful and protests don't work. Boycotting corporations is one thing you can do.

Do you have a link to that information you presented? It sounds like something CNN or Faux would say.
It sounds like something I would say since it is my opinion. The events of the 2016 election and the Russian hacks of leading democrats is well known at this point. It is not my job to educate you.

And Trump is not going to do what he knows is right to save his own butt. I had no real opinion on his impeachment (go ahead try and find a statement) but now I hope he is.

It sounds like something I would say since it is my opinion. The events of the 2016 election and the Russian hacks of leading democrats is well known at this point. It is not my job to educate you.

So you don't have a link. Well ok then.lol! I didn't say it sounds like something you would say, I said it sounds something like CNN or Faux has said. So I will just consider what you said is opinion and not facts.

And Trump is not going to do what he knows is right to save his own butt. I had no real opinion on his impeachment (go ahead try and find a statement) but now I hope he is.

You do make a good point. I do wish that Assange would be pardoned also.

So you don't have a link. Well ok then.lol! I didn't say it sounds like something you would say, I said it sounds something like CNN or Faux has said. So I will just consider what you said is opinion and not facts.
I don't care what you consider.

I don't care what you consider.

Well, you made yourself look foolish but so be it.

Plus, he didn't declassify enough stuff.
McConnell blackmailed him and he folded. But Im betting McConnell will still impeach him.
I agree with this. He promised to declassify information multiple times and did nothing. I always took that with a grain of salt but wish he actually did it.

Forum List

Back