If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

What is it with republicans always wanting secession when their guy gets beat in the election?

Wouldn't be a even split. There is just no way to split this in any meaningful fashion.

Image result for voters by party map

Republicans want to secede every time they lose an election
Mustang decided to throw us out...

Now would you like to address the topic or continue to deflect?

That's pretty dumb. I am not a huge fan of Texas politics, but I love Texas. Bipartisan is the way to go.

What is it with republicans always wanting secession when their guy gets beat in the election?

Mustang advocated throwing us out...I agreed we should go.

Want to address the topic now?

Just Texas

Missouri is safe

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Can you define just what it is you want?
I could

Left alone, strong military, left alone, low taxes, left alone, low cost of living, left alone and no poop on side walks

I could

Left alone, strong military, left alone, low taxes, left alone, low cost of living, left alone and no poop on side walks
I bet you have that now. What's the problem?

Just Texas

Missouri is safe
Where Texas goes, Missouri follows...likely with Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.

I could

I bet you have that now. What's the problem?
Of course I do I lived my life for it, but what about the children and cancel culture, men with dresses in little girls bathrooms, men in dresses in women's sports, biden with high fuel and electric prices, biden coming for guns?

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.

Just Texas

Missouri is safe
Where Texas goes, Missouri follows...likely with Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Sounds like a country that would be crippled by the first snow storm. Texas is like 50/50 repub/dem. Possibly blue soon.

Forum List

Back