If polls were wrong, what about Obama's approval rating?

So if the polls were all wrong about Trump winning, why do we believe a single digit in the polls about the Manchurian muslim's approval rating?

. . . or the unemployment numbers, or the CPI, or the growth rate, or the imports/exports, or the strength of the dollar, or the . . . .

4610a676b25ec94b4f27cdbfa6b4e79f.jpg

So if the polls were all wrong about Trump winning, why do we believe a single digit in the polls about the Manchurian muslim's approval rating?

. . . or the unemployment numbers, or the CPI, or the growth rate, or the imports/exports, or the strength of the dollar, or the . . . .

At least those measures have some data to look at. Versus a phony popularity poll.

At least those measures have some data to look at. Versus a phony popularity poll.

Those "measures" are subjective though, they don't mean squat. So why would anyone care a thing about them if they knew what they were looking at? The government manipulates the meaning of them, and the foundational assumptions by which it measures them from year to year, decade to decade. Such a practice makes them almost meaningless.

quote-get-your-facts-first-and-then-you-can-distort-them-as-much-as-you-please-mark-twain-219844.jpg

I was thinking the same thing today. I don't believe for one second that Obama's approval is above 50. Last night's election was a repudiation of Obama's liberal policies that Hillary was going to continue.

Excellent Point..... Can't trust anything now

Well, you can, but you need to dig really deep, and keep the starting point by which you measure all data points for that which it is your measuring the same.

I used to have a nice example of this, a good independent website that measured economic data objectively booked marked, but I book mark entirely too many sites. I think I am up to a thousand now. :badgrin: If I find it later, I'll post it. I'm sure someone has it on this forum, I got it off of them.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

For trump, voters were to ashamed to admit that they were voting for Trump when questioned by pollsters, so they never picked up on the true number of supporters he really had.

• Banned

For trump, voters were to ashamed to admit that they were voting for Trump when questioned by pollsters, so they never picked up on the true number of supporters he really had.

You're believing the bullshit the MSN puts out....Haven't you been following the ties between the media and the DemocRATS in WikiLeaks..
I believe nothing those scum write!

I was thinking the same thing today. I don't believe for one second that Obama's approval is above 50. Last night's election was a repudiation of Obama's liberal policies that Hillary was going to continue.
56 rating

The actual true poll numbers can be estimated when Amerrica totally repudiated the Obama agenda via Hillary on Nov. 8. President Hussien Obama gave 17 speeches for Hillary in various rallies, threatening Americans he "will personally be insulted" if Trump gets elected. I hope he got the message loud and clear.

56 rating

inaccurate, lie, false, wrong, overblown - whatever word works for you.

You're believing the bullshit the MSN puts out....Haven't you been following the ties between the media and the DemocRATS in WikiLeaks..
Dismissing the obvious isn't helping.

Knowing what you are dealing with, does!

And by your dismissing the obvious, you are left clueless.

And by your dismissing the obvious, you are left clueless.
The obvious is the media lies, if you don't get that. You are moronic!

Forum List

Back