If Piss Ants and Cock Roaches took over American Kitchens

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
What should we do?

Suppose some Islamic terrorist group were to suddenly set off a nuclear weapon, improvised or otherwise, in a U.S. city such as Des Moines, or St. Louis, or New York, or Los Angeles etc. Not just a dirty bomb, but a full-fledged Hiroshima-type nuke or larger.

One fine sunny morning, suddenly half the city vanishes. A terrorist group (Al-Qaeda, or Hezbollah, or etc.) claims credit, and preliminary investigation turns up strong evidence that they really were the ones who did it.

Two questions:

1.) What will the United States do?

2.) What SHOULD the United States do?

I asked the first question so that the Republican-bashers and Democrat-bashers can vent as usual about how poor the other party's response will be. The second question is the real one, to which I'd like serious answers.

U.N. involvement?

Use of our nukes in response?

Round up all Islamics within U.S. borders?

Military invasion to ferret out every last member of the group while trying to avoid damage to "innocent" civilians not part of the group?

Fold up and cry?

Forbid the religion of Islam within our borders?

Build and man a border fence?

Signal Osama we'll now negotiate?

Declare martial law?

Pass Patriot Act III?

Please "check all that apply", and please add your own suggestions.

Remember, a few million Americans just got incinerated in about half a second. What do we do?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35382

We operate on fear or strength. Think about it.

Psychoblues

What will happen? :dunno: No clue... don't have crystal balls and NEVER believe anyone who claims they can predict the future.

What should happen? :dunno: Depends. There are a LOT of variables....

Ass-u-me-ing a WMD of any kind is used anywhere, the first US response should be Search & Rescue. After that we should prosecute the responsible individual(s) and/or organization(s), by means of war if necessary.

Forum List

Back