If People Like AOC and Greta are So Concerned About the Planet...

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
Why aren't they addressing the shit load of 'covid trash' already contributing to
an increase in the amount of trash that ends up in our oceans, seas, lakes, streams...
harming marine/aquatic wildlife and disrupts/destroys ecosystems

Furthermore, recycling is a fucking failure...only 4-8% of plastic actually gets recycled
Do they tackle that...nooooo

We can't even get what is doable done and they want trillions to do what is unreasonable
They can 'fix' the atmosphere but can't find a solution for the planet's trash problem
How much do landfills, our polluted waters and destroyed/damaged ecosystems
contribute to climate change?

You don't put icing on the cake batter

Why aren't they addressing the shit load of 'covid trash' already contributing to
an increase in the amount of trash that ends up in our oceans, seas, lakes, streams...

Furthermore, recycling is a fucking failure...only 4-8% of plastic actually gets recycled

We can't even get what is doable done and they want trillions to do what is unreasonable
They can 'fix' the atmosphere but can't find a solution for the planet's trash problem

Because Greta and AOC are just puppets for the Cabal. The Cabal don't care about the Earth just controlling the inhabitants in it.

Is Creepy Joe eyeballing Greta for a position in his cabinet?

He has probably already had his round with her. I have no doubt she is part of the MK ultra program. A mind control slave. Usually the Elite share the mind control slaves. And that was according to Cathy Obrien in her book Trance Formation of America. The full thing can be read here if you have the stomach for it.

He has probably already had his round with her. I have no doubt she is part of the MK ultra program. A mind control slave. Usually the Elite share the mind control slaves. And that was according to Cathy Obrien in her book Trance Formation of America. The full thing can be read here if you have the stomach for it.

Please tell me this is a joke

. I have no doubt she is part of the MK ultra program.

I'm pretty sure she's not old enough.

She isn't and many of the top elite are Pedos. They start the kids when they are very young in the mind control program. Have you not heard of Jeffery Epstein? At the same time he would black male many of the politicians. So they had to do exactly what the Cabal would tell them to do.

Please tell me this is a joke

No, the book has been out since 1995.

Just shut the hell up and pay higher taxes.

After all, everything can be solved through taxation, this is what the democrat party has taught us which is now backed now by 9 out of 10 scientists as scientifically proven.

Forum List

Back