If Paul Ryan had acted like Joe Biden

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
the media would be all over the place

Biden disgraces the nation and himself

The Romney/Ryan ticket would be over. Obama would get a 10 point bounce and 400 electoral votes.

Romney and Obama had a fair debate of discussing the issues. I like that floormat the most as each can discuss the issue fully. You may not like it as Romney got to show how powerful a debater he is, but it's fair.

What Biden did was crap all over Ryan. Never allowing him to compete at all. Disgraceful.

It's only right. Ryan would be the uppity new guy. Biden's paid his dues. Deal with it. It's what you get when you keep nominating 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I never admitted as much.

Is somebody illegally spying on me?

If so .........see you in court

Last edited:
I think better when I have had a few.

Better here than on the road.

Or in the VP debate.

Biden was drunk.

Would the right wing have whined this much if Joe hadn't cleaned the Budget Munster's clock?

Biden made Ryan look like a grade school Phys Ed teacher substituting in math class.

You're kidding, right? Biden was rude and aggressive and wrong most of the time. Ryan was reasoned and threw out more figures than you've had your tongue over.

Would the right wing have whined this much if Joe hadn't cleaned the Budget Munster's clock?

Biden made Ryan look like a grade school Phys Ed teacher substituting in math class.

You're kidding, right? Biden was rude and aggressive and wrong most of the time. Ryan was reasoned and threw out more figures than you've had your tongue over.

Yeah, Ryan bored everyone to death, while Joe laid it out in a way that resonated with the viewers. Face it, people trust Joe. When they see Ryan they're thinking, "uh oh, a male Palin"!

Yeah, Ryan bored everyone to death, while Joe laid it out in a way that resonated with the viewers. Face it, people trust Joe. When they see Ryan they're thinking, "uh oh, a male Palin"!

NO, only dipshits hacks like you think that. No one trusts Joe "Stand Up" Biden.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

I never admitted as much.

Is somebody illegally spying on me?

If so .........see you in court

Now you're just being paranoid. Incidentally, another sign!

Not accusing anybody specific - but you can make a lot of money on invasion of privacy lawsuits.

People get a feel when they are being spied on.

Like rape.

People bashed Ryan.

For what?

Being too polite -Cant have your cake and eat it to.

Forum List

Back