If Palin Enters the 2012 Contest, Christie Will Too

If the queen of the Tea Party makes a grand entrance into the Republican primary sweepstakes the New Jersey governor will finally say yes to all the calls for him to jump into the race.
Read more: If Palin Enters The 2012 Contest, Christie Will Too | Fox News

This has been anticipated by the Palin camp. This is shear proof that Palin is a threat to the Rino establishment elitist as well as the media. This is why the Rino's and media keeps prompting Christie to run. They know if Palin becomes president, they are through and many will go to jail under her presidency. She will level their corruption.

Last edited:

If the queen of the Tea Party makes a grand entrance into the Republican primary sweepstakes the New Jersey governor will finally say yes to all the calls for him to jump into the race.

This has been anticipated by the Palin camp. This is shear proof that Palin is a threat to the Rino establishment elitist as well as the media. This is why the Rino's and media keeps prompting Christie to run.

Palin is about as much of a threat as a paper bag.

This has been anticipated by the Palin camp. This is shear proof that Palin is a threat to the Rino establishment elitist as well as the media. This is why the Rino's and media keeps prompting Christie to run.

I guess you forgot the damage she did to the democrats during the mid term elections huh? Lets recap.

Sarah Palin's 'Take Back the 20' PAC scores a bull's-eye - Yahoo! News

During the 2010 midterm elections, Sarah Palin went hunting for Democrats and nearly bagged her limit.

The results, listed below, are eye-opening. Palin succeeded in 18 of 20 districts, losing in West Virginia's 3rd House District. At this time, the race in Arizona's 8th House District is too close to call.

The 18 Republican winners unseated freshman politicians, congressional veterans and even House Budget Committee Chairman John Spratt.

Here is the list of the 20 candidates Palin endorsed and the 2010 midterm results:

Tim Griffin (AR-2): Griffin defeated Joyce Elliott, a Democrat, for the seat being vacated by the outgoing Rep. Vic Snyder (D-AR2) 58 percent to 38 percent.

Paul Gosar (AZ-1): Gosar defeated Rep. Joyce Kirkpatrick, the Democratic incumbent, 50 percent to 44 percent.

David Schweikert (AZ-5): Schweikert defeated Rep. Harry Mitchell, the Democratic incumbent, 53 percent to 42 percent. Mitchell had represented Arizona's 5th District for two terms.

Jesse Kelly (AZ-8): As of Thursday afternoon, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, the Democratic incumbent, holds a one-point lead over Republican challenger Jesse Kelly. In Arizona's 8th District, Kelly and Giffords are separated by just 2,300 votes.

Scott Tipton (CO-3): In the rematch between Rep. John Salazar (D-CO3) and Scott Tipton, the Republican challenger, Tipton defeated the incumbent 50 percent to 46 percent. In 2004, Salazar originally won the seat and defeated Tipton in the 2006 midterm election.

Cory Gardner (CO-4): Freshman Rep. Betsy Markey (D-CO4) was defeated by Republican challenger Cory Gardner 53 percent to 41 percent.

Steve Southerland (FL-2): Rep. Allen Boyd, a Democrat, has represented Florida's 2nd District since 1996. On Tuesday, funeral home director Steve Southerland, the Republican challenger, defeated Boyd 54 percent to 41 percent.

Sandy Adams (FL-24): Rep. Suzanne Kosmas, the Democratic incumbent, lost her bid for a second term to Republican challenger Sandy Adams 60 percent to 40 percent.

Larry Bucshon (IN-8): To paraphrase the famous song, Indiana's 8th District wants Republican Larry Bucshon in Congress. Dr. Bucshon defeated Trent Van Haaften 58 percent to 37 percent, replacing outgoing Rep. Brad Ellsworth, a Democrat.

Todd Young (IN9): Republican challenger Todd Young defeated Rep. Baron Hill, the Democratic incumbent, 52 percent to 42 percent.

Rick Berg (ND-AL): In North Dakota's lone, at-large congressional district, Republican challenger Rick Berg defeated Rep. Earl Pomeroy, the nine-term Democratic incumbent.

Jim Renacci (OH-16): Going for his second term, Rep. John Boccieri, the Democratic incumbent, lost his seat in Ohio's 16th District to Republican challenger Jim Renacci 52 percent to 41 percent.

Bill Johnson (OH-6): Republican challenger Bill Johnson defeated Rep. Charlie Wilson, the Democratic incumbent, 50 percent to 45 percent.

Tom Marino (PA-16): Republican challenger Tom Marino defeated Rep. Chris Carney, the incumbent Democrat, in Pennsylvania's 16th District 55 percent to 45 percent.

Mike Kelly (PA-3): Freshman Rep. Kathy Dahlkemper, a Democrat, lost her bid for a second term in Pennsylvania's 3rd District to Republican challenger Mike Kelly 56 percent to 44 percent.

Mick Mulvaney (SC-5): House Budget Committee Chairman John Spratt, a Democrat, lost his re-election bid to Republican challenger to South Carolina state Sen. Mick Mulvaney 55 percent to 45 percent.

Diane Black (TN-6): Replacing the 13-term Rep. Bart Gordon (D-TN6), Diane Black, a Republican, defeated Democratic candidate Brett Carter in Tennessee's 6th District 67 percent to 29 percent.

Robert Hurt (VA-5):Rep. Tom Perriello, the Democratic incumbent, lost his bid for a second term to Republican challenger Robert Hunt 51 percent to 47 percent. Hunt will represent Virginia's 5th District in the House of Representatives.

David McKinley (WV-1): With only 1,357 votes separating him from his challenger, Rep. Michael Oliverio, the Democratic incumbent, conceded the race for West Virginia's 1st Congressional District to David McKinley, a Republican.

Spike Maynard (WV-3): Rep. Nick Rahall, the Democratic incumbent, will continue to represent West Virginia's 3rd Congressional District. Rahall defeated Republican challenger Spike Maynard 55 percent to 45 percent.

Right before election day as democrats dismissed Sarah Palins massive crowds at her campaign stops, President Bill Clinton was prompted to go on national tv and warn democrats to 'Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me.' They should have listened.

USAR, I know you like Palin but you need to understand too many people hate her. What I mean is that if Palin runs Democrats will turn out in droves to keep her out of the WH, many Republicans will not show up because Palin is a fucking dumbass and she makes to many conservatives look stupid.

Get this, Palin is actually stupid, she is not kinda smart, she is not a genius, she is flat out full of shit and lacks some understanding of the basics... Palin is a joke for drinking games and uses flow charts.

I don’t like attacking other peoples “guy” but the chick ain’t even in the race and while she has support now it would dissolve the moment she got on stage… Fuck man, she quit her job as governor, she would get destroyed before she even got to the GE.

USAR, I know you like Palin but you need to understand too many people hate her. What I mean is that if Palin runs Democrats will turn out in droves to keep her out of the WH, many Republicans will not show up because Palin is a fucking dumbass and she makes to many conservatives look stupid.

Get this, Palin is actually stupid, she is not kinda smart, she is not a genius, she is flat out full of shit and lacks some understanding of the basics... Palin is a joke for drinking games and uses flow charts.

I don’t like attacking other peoples “guy” but the chick ain’t even in the race and while she has support now it would dissolve the moment she got on stage… Fuck man, she quit her job as governor, she would get destroyed before she even got to the GE.

What a stupid idiot you are. If she was stupid then how did she debate 2 well seasoned governors with years of experience 3 times, get outspent 5 to 1 and win the governorship of Alaska becoming the 14th person in our nations history to unseat a incumbent governor? Answer that please. Also for your information, Palin has the record of having the highest approval rating of any governor in the U.S., 93% at that time she was governor making her the most popular in all 50 states.

Actually, she doesn't even reach that dizzy height.

And.... she will not run.

Nor will Christie.

Actually, she doesn't even reach that dizzy height.

And.... she will not run.

I thought it was all about the money when she did not finish her term. Before, I can't say.

But then I can't see Russia from my back door either. Bushes. None of them George. :lol:

And.... she will not run. Nor will Christie.

He's running right now. Further away every time he's asked. ;)

Last edited:

Palin's not getting in, and neither is Christie.

So your real options are this.

Nominate Romney, and watch him lose because he's a weird Mormon Robot who will alienate key constituencies the GOP Needs (Tea Partiers, Evangelicals, Women, Hispanics).

Nominate Cain, and hope that he can learn a little discipline and make his case.

Nominate Perry, and hope he gets better at debating.

Palin's not getting in, and neither is Christie.

So your real options are this.

Nominate Romney, and watch him lose because he's a weird Mormon Robot who will alienate key constituencies the GOP Needs (Tea Partiers, Evangelicals, Women, Hispanics).

Nominate Cain, and hope that he can learn a little discipline and make his case.

Nominate Perry, and hope he gets better at debating.

You forgot about Newt.

Neither one should enter the race.

Christie will not enter regardless of what Palin does, he has unfinished business in NJ.

I think I agree with you, Pilgrim. I don't like the strategy of avoiding debates to keep from being a target. It's an important part of the vetting process and they should participate in it.

What a stupid idiot you are. If she was stupid then how did she debate 2 well seasoned governors with years of experience 3 times, get outspent 5 to 1 and win the governorship of Alaska becoming the 14th person in our nations history to unseat a incumbent governor? Answer that please. Also for your information, Palin has the record of having the highest approval rating of any governor in the U.S., 93% at that time she was governor making her the most popular in all 50 states.
She's a quitter.

American Chronicle | Palin will not enter 2012 race for White House <--- she is out. Im glad lets stop focusing on NON canidates and focus on thinning the herd of real canidates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back