CDZ If one government is bad, why don't we go to the opposite direction?

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
NATION STATE: At The Apostolic Palace, The King Of Vatican City Calls For A One World Government More Powerful Than The United Nations • Now The End Begins

<- the link is just a sample. Should I remove it?

People say that one world government is bad.

I agree.

Imagine if Germany is one country with Syria. Say people in Syria can move to Germany and via versa. In Syria, people want Syariah. The result is tyranny and civil war.

What happens?

What happens is they become a refugee and move to Germany.

When they arrive in Germany and can vote, what do they vote for? Syariah.

I call this traveling stupid voters problem. Stupid voters vote for bad decisions that lead to messed up country. They then become a refugee and spread their stupidity somewhere else.

I do not say that the Syariah voters are stupid. The real issue is far more complex. However, you get the point right?

With the world divided into nation-states, such problems can be localized. Because Syrians cannot easily move to Germany, they will have the incentive to make their country prosper too. One way to do so is to embrace secularism.

That is how good ideology like capitalism or democracy or secularism spread. A government that's capitalistic will be more prosperous. Other people, seeing the prosperity of capitalistic people become capitalistic too.

China is now capitalistic. Why? They have thousands of years of dynasty cycle. Why capitalism now? Because of US. For thousands of years, there are no other successful capitalist countries.

If one world government is bad, why not move to the opposite direction? Why not turn provinces or states into nations? So the states still unite for defensive purpose. However, make it difficult for people from a poor state/province to move to a rich state/province.

That way every province/state can govern themselves well without having to worry about influx of stupid voters from different state? It's the same reasoning behind Trump's wall except that it's between states instead of countries.

I am not saying I am right. To be honest, it feels wrong too for me. That being said, i want to see others' opinion.

China is NOT "capitalist". China does NOT have a free-market economy. China is actually closer to being a fascist state as defined by Benito Mussolini. The Chinese government controls all industry and nothing major happens without government approval.

If there is ever a "one-world" government, it won't be the Pope running it. The majority of the world is non-Christian.

China is NOT "capitalist". China does NOT have a free-market economy. China is actually closer to being a fascist state as defined by Benito Mussolini. The Chinese government controls all industry and nothing major happens without government approval.
China have 10% year on year economic growth. They have stock market. If you ask if they pure capitalist then no. Not even US.

However, to say they are 100% not capitalistic will be wrong too.

It will be like saying US is not capitalist because governments create jobs.

China have 10% year on year economic growth. They have stock market. If you ask if they pure capitalist then no. Not even US.

You don't understand the definition of capitalism.

Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Characteristics central to capitalism include private property, capital accumulation, wage labor, voluntary exchange, a price system, and competitive markets.

You don't understand the definition of capitalism.

Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Characteristics central to capitalism include private property, capital accumulation, wage labor, voluntary exchange, a price system, and competitive markets.

Okay. In what way minimum wage is capitalistic then? In what way tariff and corporate lobbying is part of capitalism? Crony capitalism or laizes Faire capitalism?

In my country, we have two kinds of gas stations. Government ones and private ones. Both works efficiently because customers can choose.

Many corporations in China are private. Most are. You think Huawei is a public company?

Forum List

Back