If Obama's Father Had Not Married

Bear12feet

Aug 14, 2011
What would have happened if Obama's father had not married?

What would be world situation today and world economy today if Obama's father had not married?

What would be world situation today and world economy today if Obama's father had not married?

Please show me any proof that obama's father and mother were ever married.

You'll be the first to find any. You'll be famous.

It's about time......

I was wondering when you would ask for the wedding certificate

"The other" Barack got around. A better question would be what if he was sterile?

It's about time......

I was wondering when you would ask for the wedding certificate

Uh-oh... did the big bad conservatives get around to finding ANOTHER missing piece of the puzzle? Another Barry Soetoro lie uncovered?

Aaaaaww.... tissue?

That is the reason today USA and world society is in serious trouble.

Here's a tip moron, they weren't married, ever. Obama senior ditched little Barry's mother two weeks after he was born. He was a big drinker, partier, and loved to slum around with lots of different women, not to mention a damn radical who ran with commies. Anne Dunham was forced to pick up with Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian, and they moved to Indonesia where little Barry went to school and was raised as a muslim. Those facts we know.

Here's a tip moron, they weren't married, ever. Obama senior ditched little Barry's mother two weeks after he was born. He was a big drinker, partier, and loved to slum around with lots of different women, not to mention a damn radical who ran with commies. Anne Dunham was forced to pick up with Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian, and they moved to Indonesia where little Barry went to school and was raised as a muslim. Those facts we know.

Which is relevant how, exactly?

Am I supposed to be outraged that his mom screwed up? Or that he was 'raised as a Muslim'? Or do I hold Obama responsible for his father's actions? Or his step-dad? Or even his mom's actions?

Seriously, this is such pathetic bullshit. Much as I support your right to make a fucking idiot of yourself.... I really wish you wouldn't. The left are not capable of distinguishing between individuals and they think we're all fucking idiots.

Even if everything you said was true, so what? we don't get to choose our parents.

New Topics

Forum List

Back