*If Obama Wins: America Is Done*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. You heard it here first, this is very tight race right now.
2. Romney pretty much has to run the tables to win now.
3. Ohio, Virgina, N. Carolina, Florida, Colorado.
4. If this doesn't happen, America is heading down the drain.
5. Whoopee, down the fucking drain!!!!!
6. North Carolina just called for Romney.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If America votes Obama back into office, okay, whoopee lets all go together down the fucking drain.
2. We are in this together.
3. Lets go.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thats what they said in 2008.

And today....

My takehome pay is higher.
My (new) GF is hotter.
My favorite football team (Falcons) is better.

It'll be ok.

And today....

My (new) GF is hotter.

It'll be ok.

Yours may be, But the Average Take home pay for the Middle class is down 4500 Bucks, so it's very interesting You chose that as your Measure of how well of you are.

Romney can't get a thing done with a split Congress.

You will probably see a midterm revolt when we have two more years of economic suck on top of the Obamacare expenses and related disasters.

But America gets what it deserves this time.

Sorry bout that,

1. You fucking liberals will go down the drain way before I will.
2. And where we are going, you will suffer way ahead of me, and it will cause you great harm, even to death way before I find myself in the drain.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I hate to be all doom and gloom, but I completely agree with OP. If this country would vote in a guy with such a dismal record, who shoved Obama care and some failed Stimulus down our throats. Not to mention told us he'd cut deficit in half to only double it. It just baffles my mind that so many americans would choose the candidate that helps them over helps their country. In a nutshell, we are f***ed.

most negative political ad in history!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

Romney can't get a thing done with a split Congress.

You will probably see a midterm revolt when we have two more years of economic suck on top of the Obamacare expenses and related disasters.

But America gets what it deserves this time.

I agree wholeheartedly :clap2:

And today....

My (new) GF is hotter.

It'll be ok.

Yours may be, But the Average Take home pay for the Middle class is down 4500 Bucks, so it's very interesting You chose that as your Measure of how well of you are.

Oh well. Not mine. Im doing better.

If Obama wins. We will decline were we dont recover. I blame the fucking idiots who voted for Gary johnson. Thanks Assholes

Sorry bout that,

1. If this election doesn't turn, trust me, you liberals and those who voted for Obama, will find yourselves in the drain, and suffering even death, because of it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And Obama cutting the military?????????????

to give freebies?????? like free phones?

America has become a joke :(

Sorry bout that,

1. *WELCOME TO THE END OF AMERICA, YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT, BUT YOU ARE HEADING FOR THE DRAIN*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

America will never be "done".

If Bam is the Ham, then so be it.

I will likely witness four generations worth of family work in my industry flushed down the shitter, but America will survive.

Before calling it a night, Mrs. H. said "don't have a stroke". I thought a moment and reflected on this night 4 years ago. Sure I was pissed, but the next day I reflected with pride. In the process.

It's every voter's privelege, it's every American's America.

Keep on truckin'. :thup:

Forum List

Back