If Obama Had Any Class He Would Volunteer To Testify

If the GOP falls down on this there will be hell to pay....
Probably not. Trump forgot to prosecute Clinton after spending years whining about all her "crimes". Now there's a new toy to play with and you forgot all about the last one. I predict the same will happen here.
I think you are wrong...Trump is still under fire and he is getting pissed...I wouldn't want to be Obama or OBiden right now....
When isn’t trump pissed off?
He has every right to be.
So do we.
You are mad about the 2016 election. It was yours for the taking. All you had to do is "lie low". Be a bit nicer. You can't do it. Its like you are a mutant that can not go against his/her nature. All set up to win. The media destroyed that chance. The entertainers destroyed that chance. The Prog politicians destroyed that chance. Hillary destroyed that chance. Her comment about deplorables told many people that these races are fixed if they did not know it already.

Do you complain that john kerry was in talks with iran while teump was president?
Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.
Obama already has shown class, has shown it all along. He told the FBI and his administration and any investigators that this HAD TO PROCEED BY THE BOOK. The fact that an FBI investigator suggested getting Flynn to lie under oath so they could arrest him does NOT in any way tie Obama to that. Obama knew that this was a political hot potato because Flynn was part of the incoming administration. Obama wanted things to go smoothly, but the FBI was investigating because Flynn had two conversations with Kislyak that were overstepping their bounds. The Russian thing was already an issue. And Flynn was inappropriately discussing sanctions policy with him when Obama was STILL PRESIDENT.
I know this won't impress you. But for the record, I believe this is what happened. Obama didn't do anything wrong here and imho, neither did the FBI. Why Flynn is walking now when he already pled guilty is beyond me.
Kerry says he wasn't.

Oh

New Topics

Forum List

Back