If “Not Voting” was a candidate

NotScaredDespots.jpg

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

LO2E still gives us evil....Fuck that noise.

Why would I vote evil when I can just vote Trump?

This election is so easy.
That's your call and I support that.

See how that works?....We dropouts feel no need to browbeat or deride you into making the choices we've made.

We live and let live....Murica and the world need a lot more of that.

Live and let live... I agree with this principle.

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing and ministry of truth.
I agree with the principle, but we have to fight for that right or we will never achieve it. Complaining doesn’t change it. Taking action against those wishing to disrupt tha possibility, whether through educating others or even one running themselves, etc, is the only way to change the status quo.
Just stating I will crawl into my corner and hibernate never changes anything.
Yeah, I used to be naive enough to believe that too....Right up to the point that the GOP chumped me again in '95.

The GOP IS the staus quo....With precious few exceptions, they've either overtly fought or covertly undermined Trump at nearly every turn, even though his populist platform aligns with much of what they've campaigned on for the last several decades.
Have you ever thought of approaching others you find like minded to run? Actually put work into a candidate you agree with? Encouraged other like minded individuals to do the same? If not, then, yes the status quo will remain alive and well. And you remain part of the problem.

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

See how that works?....We dropouts feel no need to browbeat or deride you into making the choices we've made.

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing and ministry of truth.
I agree with the principle, but we have to fight for that right or we will never achieve it. Complaining doesn’t change it. Taking action against those wishing to disrupt tha possibility, whether through educating others or even one running themselves, etc, is the only way to change the status quo.
Yeah, I used to be naive enough to believe that too....Right up to the point that the GOP chumped me again in '95.

The GOP IS the staus quo....With precious few exceptions, they've either overtly fought or covertly undermined Trump at nearly every turn, even though his populist platform aligns with much of what they've campaigned on for the last several decades.
Actually, no. Trump is changing the party. And maybe in the party buck him, but are being left in the dirt.

WTF are you trying to say?
(hint: many people say there is no one worth voting for, so they don't vote, they lose their voice, dumb idea)
They lose their voice? Your funny they have not had a voice for at least decades now,got news for you,we do not elect these people and put them in office as our corrupt school system has brainwashed us to believe,the elite select our presidents and put who over they want in as their puppet.

Have you ever thought of approaching others you find like minded to run? Actually put work into a candidate you agree with? Encouraged other like minded individuals to do the same? If not, then, yes the status quo will remain alive and well. And you remain part of the problem.
I was active in the Libertarian Party for two cycles...The demopublicaraticans have them so bottled up with regulations that they have to spend a huge portion of their election cycle budget just to get on the ballot....After 2004, they decided to start recycling GOP castoffs and that was enough for me.

The status quo is going to go on no matter what I do...It's a matter of inertia.....My energy is better spent engaging with like-minded neighbors locally and preparing for the collapse that is all too inevitable.

I was active in the Libertarian Party for two cycles...The demopublicaraticans have them so bottled up with regulations that they have to spend a huge portion of their election cycle budget just to get on the ballot....After 2004, they decided to start recycling GOP castoffs and that was enough for me.

The status quo is going to go on no matter what I do...It's a matter of inertia.....My energy is better spent engaging with like-minded neighbors locally and preparing for the collapse that is all too inevitable.
Ye of little faith. And you dare wonder why 3rd parties remain unheard. You are accepting the status quo.

Actually, no. Trump is changing the party. And maybe in the party buck him, but are being left in the dirt.
No he's not...They're either openly fighting him or covertly undermining him.

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.
As a liberal (or "libertarian" because the commies hijacked and perverted the name) I am not a 100% Trump guy, but to watch the power-hungry globalist filth squirm and piss themselves is PLENTY enough to give Trump the vote and avoid global ass rape.

If we had ranked-choice voting, I would have no problems at all. I could vote for Jo Jorgensen first, Trump second, a dead goat third, pond scum fourth, and Joe fifth.

My vote would not be wasted.

Under "pick one" voting, I am ignored. Ranked-choice allows me to be heard on a hail mary, while I can still give weight to my second choice. I could safely vote for Jo and still have a voice on the others.

I would think that, of all the people, the hard-core Republicans would want rank choice voting too. Most libertarians, it seems, would probably vote for the Republican candidate as the second choice. You lose nothing.

Ye of little faith.
I don't put my faith in being in the biggest mob anymore....A loser's bet if there ever was one.

If he gets re-elected things will finally pop. Just wait and see.

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.
As a liberal (or "libertarian" because the commies hijacked and perverted the name) I am not a 100% Trump guy, but to watch the power-hungry globalist filth squirm and piss themselves is PLENTY enough to give Trump the vote and avoid global ass rape.

If we had ranked-choice voting, I would have no problems at all. I could vote for Jo Jorgensen first, Trump second, a dead goat third, pond scum fourth, and Joe fifth.

Under "pick one" voting, I am ignored. Ranked-choice allows me to be heard on a hail mary, while I can still give weight to my second choice. I could safely vote for Jo and still have a voice on the others.

I would think that, of all the people, the hard-core Republicans would want rank choice voting too. Most libertarians, it seems, would probably vote for the Republican candidate as the second choice. You lose nothing.
Ranked-choice is a Trojan horse....Maine has proved this in spades.

The left is far more adept at flooding the zone and muddying the waters than anyone else.

Yeah....They told me that we'd get that "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) Nirvana when Bush had all the stroke for six years....How'd that shake out?

Ye of little faith.
I don't put my faith in being in the biggest mob anymore....A loser's bet if there ever was one.

The left openly declares that silence is violence. They are going to bring in millions of people who have never experienced, and will never appreciate our freedoms.

It's not a bet, it's a vote against people who want you dead for the appreciation of freedom.

The “consent of the governed” is BS. It’s illegitimate!
View attachment 404281

I am bumfuzzled by your map. Everybody's voting in Wisconsin.

In Gip's mind if you are voting for 1 of the 2 actually running - then it's f'ed up.
“Most US progressives (A) say it's wrong to vote third party this election, (B) acknowledge that a two-party system which always creates a choice between two corrupt warmongers is wrong, and (C) will do absolutely nothing to try and end that two-party system after this election.”

Apparently conservatives are exactly the same.
Can you tell us which candidate we have now is a warmonger?
Joe and Don for starters.
Don hasn’t started any new wars as all the presidents from Reagan all the way up to Obama have,I have my issues with him but he is a refreshing change from the corrupt past five administrations in that aspect,normally in decades past starting with elections from Reagan all the way up to Obama,it would be true if you vote for either party you are part of the problem sense both parties are corrupt and one in the same which is why an independent never gets elected.there was no difference on Obama and bush,trump on the other hand was very much different than those two clowns.he was against the evil corrupt dem leaders having lockdowns and business closings.

He is also the only president to ever come out and tell the truth recently that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit.makeno mistake,if Gary Johnson who has similar views as Ron paul does was the alternative,I would dump trump in a heartbeat but because Biden is the alternative and Trump has not been as bad as the last five corrupt administrations I am doing the unthinking and voting this time,for trump of course.

Ye of little faith.

The left openly declares that silence is violence. They are going to bring in millions of people who have never experienced, and will never appreciate our freedoms.

It's not a bet, it's a vote against people who want you dead for the appreciation of freedom.
Shooting them in the face is more effective....Let 'em come get some.

View attachment 404281

In Gip's mind if you are voting for 1 of the 2 actually running - then it's f'ed up.
“Most US progressives (A) say it's wrong to vote third party this election, (B) acknowledge that a two-party system which always creates a choice between two corrupt warmongers is wrong, and (C) will do absolutely nothing to try and end that two-party system after this election.”

I would like to see the evidence you have Trump is a warmonger...

There's none.
Exactly.there are things trump has done that has pissed me off but that’s not one he has done.

Yeah....They told me that we'd get that "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) Nirvana when Bush had all the stroke for six years....How'd that shake out?
So, because one doesn’t, noone else can?
1603208072077.jpeg

Show me any other President did that? You let Biden get in, those regulations all return 10 fold.
Liberties will be destroyed. And yes, they will come after the 2nd. No chance the deep state will be destroyed. It will be an invitation for it to become embedded even deeper. They will come after the 1st, even harder than they are now.
You have choices now. With Biden all choice will disappear. Globalists will win.

Ranked-choice is a Trojan horse....Maine has proved this in spades.

The left is far more adept at flooding the zone and muddying the waters than anyone else.
What is the solution?

I am fully armed and ready to fight in open, armed rebellion, if it comes to that. Is that where we are now?

The mob is still in control. How do we fix that shit? I am not one to just sit around and bitch about stuff while taking no action. If you have a solution, lemme hear it.

View attachment 404281

I would like to see the evidence you have Trump is a warmonger...

There's none.
Exactly.there are things trump has done that has pissed me off but that’s not one he has done.

He's been almost flawless.

Ye of little faith.

Shooting them in the face is more effective....Let 'em come get some.
In Trump's vision of America, the only thing that should be free.
ixujb1ml8uenvjpj2itn.jpg

President Trump "America will never be a socialist nation" is the clear choice. Just because he is not there 100% and can not get everything done does not mean he is evil. The pedocratic socialists who kneel for BLM and can not even condemn Antifa are clearly evil. Vote them out, and into the choppers.

Forum List

Back