If “Not Voting” was a candidate

The “consent of the governed” is BS. It’s illegitimate!
View attachment 404281

I am bumfuzzled by your map. Everybody's voting in Wisconsin.

In Gip's mind if you are voting for 1 of the 2 actually running - then it's f'ed up.
“Most US progressives (A) say it's wrong to vote third party this election, (B) acknowledge that a two-party system which always creates a choice between two corrupt warmongers is wrong, and (C) will do absolutely nothing to try and end that two-party system after this election.”

Apparently conservatives are exactly the same.
Can you tell us which candidate we have now is a warmonger?
Joe and Don for starters.

Factually False

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Every single one of those no-votes should have gone to somebody. Write your own damn self in if you can't vote for one of the candidates. We should have seen a yellow wave LONG before now, if those people not voting were doing so with the intent to send a message.

It's just laziness.
What we're living right how is why those people (myself included) don't bother.

Trump (the defacto 3rd party outsider in a GOP cloak) has been lucky to get what few policies through that he has...And on numerous occasions, has had to resort to the "pen and phone" tactics of ruling by decree.

Were there an honest difference in policy between the parties, Trump and the GOP would have steamrolled the democrats for the two years that they held all the cards.

View attachment 404281

In Gip's mind if you are voting for 1 of the 2 actually running - then it's f'ed up.
“Most US progressives (A) say it's wrong to vote third party this election, (B) acknowledge that a two-party system which always creates a choice between two corrupt warmongers is wrong, and (C) will do absolutely nothing to try and end that two-party system after this election.”

Factually False
Factually true.

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

LO2E still gives us evil....Fuck that noise.

View attachment 404281

Apparently you don’t get it.

No I don't get it. Most everyone here is on one side of the race or the other.

He doesn't participate and somehow he thinks his non-participation makes him superior.
In reality what it does is make his participation in the American System equal to the crack whore who couldn't find her way out of bed and to the polling location.

View attachment 404281

I would like to see the evidence you have Trump is a warmonger...

View attachment 404281

Apparently you don’t get it.

No I don't get it. Most everyone here is on one side of the race or the other.
Only because we are constantly left with the choice of dog-shit do-nothings and fucking commies.

When push comes to commie shove, I would prefer do-nothings. At least we can maintain the status quo and not become Venezuela.

At the same time, I think we need to start rank-choice voting. It will never happen because the duopoly has honor among thieves.

View attachment 404281

Factually False
Factually true.

It's not
President Trump is the exact opposite -
He is still fighting the MIC that we were warned about, but don't you worry about it -
Hang out with the crack whores on election day, and then complain for 4 more years.

View attachment 404281

There's none.

View attachment 404281

There's none.
Exactly.

View attachment 404281

Jesus you must be blind, just like liberals are with Ears. You guys are damn near identical twins.

please get informed. Read this.
The US Military/Security Complex Is Destroying Both Peace and the US Economy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

View attachment 404281

Factually False
Factually true.

It's not
He is still fighting the MIC that we were warned about, but don't you worry about it -
Hang out with the crack whores on election day, and then complain for 4 more years.
He’s too dumb to fight.

View attachment 404281

Your map shows just how many lazy, ignorant people we have in America.
Remember when you were a kid and got together with the neighborhood kids to play a two-hand touch football game...when you were coach and asked to pick your team did you refuse to choose anybody because Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas weren’t playing?
When you were declared the loser by default as you refused to choose a team did you bitch and complain about how unfair it was that Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas weren’t their to be chosen?
Let me guess....”FALSE EQUIVALENCY”.....right?

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.

Progs don't compromise.

View attachment 404281

Factually False
Factually true.

It's not
He’s too dumb to fight.
Yeah, you just made that up on the fly, cause you got caught with your pants down.

View attachment 404281

Factually False
Factually true.

It's not
He’s too dumb to fight.

Poor Gippy

Progs don't compromise.
But moderates do, they are just unheard due to progressives loud mouths. They do exist. They are scared to speak out, though.

View attachment 404281

Jesus you must be blind, just like liberals are with Ears. You guys are damn near identical twins.

please get informed. Read this.
The US Military/Security Complex Is Destroying Both Peace and the US Economy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
No. It’s not as simple as that article wants to claim or you.
When we do have a strong offense, we don’t have to go to defense. Thus cuts out all the crap.

Forum List

Back