If “Not Voting” was a candidate

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
The “consent of the governed” is BS. It’s illegitimate!
57A4EBA8-6616-4103-8FF4-7BD46FD82AB6.jpeg

I think I get the meaning behind the map. Non-voters right?

A member here brought up "ranked" voting in a posting in recent weeks. I believe that would open the election process up to candidates that are more appealing to folks like me who are moderate in our political outlook. Probably scares the heck out of Democrat and Republican National Committees as now they enjoy such a stranglehold over the process

View attachment 404281
When they have a right to vote, and they refuse to do so, they have consented by default.

That's like watching somebody steal your car and doing nothing about it, and even letting them change the title without saying a word. CONSENT.

Getting sued and not responding. Default consent.

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.

View attachment 404281

I am bumfuzzled by your map. Everybody's voting in Wisconsin.

In Gip's mind if you are voting for 1 of the 2 actually running - then it's f'ed up.

Do all of these libertarians have little Ron Paul shrines in their closets, that they burn incense on every morning?

:laughing0301:

Prolly
that guy was a complete fraud too, that's what makes it even weirder.

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Every single one of those no-votes should have gone to somebody. Write your own damn self in if you can't vote for one of the candidates. We should have seen a yellow wave LONG before now, if those people not voting were doing so with the intent to send a message.

It's just laziness.

View attachment 404281

In Gip's mind if you are voting for 1 of the 2 actually running - then it's f'ed up.
“Most US progressives (A) say it's wrong to vote third party this election, (B) acknowledge that a two-party system which always creates a choice between two corrupt warmongers is wrong, and (C) will do absolutely nothing to try and end that two-party system after this election.”

Apparently conservatives are exactly the same.

View attachment 404281

“Most US progressives (A) say it's wrong to vote third party this election, (B) acknowledge that a two-party system which always creates a choice between two corrupt warmongers is wrong, and (C) will do absolutely nothing to try and end that two-party system after this election.”

Can you tell us which candidate we have now is a warmonger?

View attachment 404281

Can you tell us which candidate we have now is a warmonger?
Joe and Don for starters.

Forum List

Back