If not for the news, Obama would be clueless on what goes on in his administration

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
How many times now has Obama claimed that he learned about various scandals by watching it on the news like the rest of us? I mean, why would he be privy to information before anyone else since he's only the president?

It is just unbelievable that he claims total ignorance of what goes on until he hears it on the news. He is now claiming that is how he discovered the scandal involving Hillary's personal email account.

7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

The President of the USA should be the most informed person on the planet. For Obama to claim ignorance on so many issues over both terms can only be explained two ways. 1) He is a lying sack of shit 2) He orders his staff to keep him uninformed so he can deny involvement or knowledge in everything that happens.

How many times now has Obama claimed that he learned about various scandals by watching it on the news like the rest of us? I mean, why would he be privy to information before anyone else since he's only the president?

It is just unbelievable that he claims total ignorance of what goes on until he hears it on the news. He is now claiming that is how he discovered the scandal involving Hillary's personal email account.

7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

Well, he knows the MSM is compliant and most will generally follow his take on a story.

There will be no follow up or hard hitting questions from most reporters on this or anything else.

In my time in the military, I was aware that almost EVERY government agency provides daily summaries for dispersal among federal agencies. I know, for a fact, that the White House once had an office dedicated to following the news and compiling a daily summary for the president.

Is this inept jerk just too damned lazy to keep up with stuff?

He is the best liar in chief in our history. Look liberals I found out something Obama is a master at, lying. You all should be proud, I know you are.

He is the best liar in chief in our history. Look liberals I found out something Obama is a master at, lying. You all should be proud, I know you are.
I am surprised that he didn't learn that in the institution for ignorance, the US military...

I am surprised that he didn't learn that in the institution for ignorance, the US military...
Thanks for proving the point, that liberals hate our military. Why do you think our great soldiers are stupid?

Forum List

Back