If New England wins the super bowl this year...

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
It will be despite having a mediocre QB. Father Time is undefeated. After this year Brady should hang up his cleats. When I watched him play against Buffalo I thought it was our defense that was great, but I found out that our defense is good but far from great. Last night Brady was bad. He’s been pretty bad all year. Everyone is saying he has no weapons, but when Brady was great he made everyone around him better. In what should be his last year, he should be tasked with being a game manager. Take care of the football and give your defense a chance to make it a game of field position. I don’t think it will work. In order to win super bowls you usually need to play complementary football and you have to have a good offense and a good defense. I think Baltimore is the best team in the AFC, followed by the Chiefs and then the Patriots.

Haters gonna hate

What’s Tom Brady’s QBR this year? I’m not a hater. I give him credit for being the QB in the history of the game, but he washed right now. If he’s serious about playing until he’s 47 then he’s delusional

Haters gonna hate

What’s Tom Brady’s QBR this year? I’m not a hater. I give him credit for being the QB in the history of the game, but he washed right now. If he’s serious about playing until he’s 47 then he’s delusional

best quarterback in the game?:abgg2q.jpg:
in an era where players cant play defense and he gets THIS kind of special treatment the others dont get?

that wuss never would have lasted in the days of the 70's and 80s when quarterbacks got thrown around like ragdolls or played in the division when dan marino of the dolphins and jim kelly of the bills played to give him some REAL competitioin in the weak AFC:abgg2q.jpg:

cfc77c589f783da6a5553dd040767cd0--sports-memes-funny-sports.jpg

that wuss never would have lasted in the days of the 70's and 80s when quarterbacks got thrown around like ragdolls or played in the division when dan marino of the dolphins and jim kelly of the bills played to give him some REAL competition in the weak AFC
You mean the AFC East, don't you? Monday night you're going to witness a beat down that proves your blanket statement doesn't hold water.

If you see Brady missing receivers it’s usually done on purpose. He has a bad o line.. by week 14 it will be much better. Look out

that wuss never would have lasted in the days of the 70's and 80s when quarterbacks got thrown around like ragdolls or played in the division when dan marino of the dolphins and jim kelly of the bills played to give him some REAL competition in the weak AFC
You mean the AFC East, don't you? Monday night you're going to witness a beat down that proves your blanket statement doesn't hold water.

so one AFC team thats not crappy beating up on a team from the NFL thats not good this year makes the AFC a good conference? priceless logic from you as always.:laughing0301::lmao:

thats another thing that has really turned me off on the NFL in this day and age is back then you had MANY good teams playing,now you got to look hard to find good teams around the league year in and year out, the ravens are good this year but that could not be said for most the years since the last time they won the superbowl.:rolleyes:

the NFL these days sucks,it used to be fun when the refs actually allowed teams to play defense,you could see a pass thrown deep down the field all the time and not see a yellow flag thrown out immediately.one of MANY reasons why the NFL sucks so bad in this day and age.

these days EVERYTIME i see a ball thrown deep down the field,I always like everybody else does,expect to see the ref get in his pocket and throw a flag for pass interference everytime since again,the refs dont allow teams to play defense anymore in this day and age.

Last edited:

so one AFC team thats not crappy beating up on a team from the NFL thats not good this year makes the AFC a good conference? priceless logic from you as always.:laughing0301::lmao:

thats another thing that has really turned me off on the NFL in this day and age is back then you had MANY good teams playing,now you got to look hard to find good teams around the league year in and year out, the ravens are good this year but that could not be said for most the years since the last time they won the superbowl.:rolleyes:

the NFL these days sucks,it used to be fun when the refs actually allowed teams to play defense,you could see a pass thrown deep down the field all the time and not see a yellow flag thrown out immediately.one of MANY reasons why the NFL sucks so bad in this day and age.

these days EVERYTIME i see a ball thrown deep down the field,I always like everybody else does,expect to see the ref get in his pocket and throw a flag for pass interference everytime since again,the refs dont allow teams to play defense anymore in this day and age.
You're basing that on ONE season. The AFC may be down now, but they're coming back. Also, re: LAvsBal, the beatdown commences.

Forum List

Back