"If momma ain't happy, nobody's happy"? Well this momma ain't happy about the Critical Race Theory being forced down the throat of her kids!

Momma tries to raise her kids to be confident, considerate, well adjusted kids and then sends them to some fucked up public school where they teach them they have to atone for being racists for the rest of their lives. CRT and BLM are the two most racist things in America today. Antifa isn't far behind.

Do you really want to have a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of people on both sides of that issue?
Where the hell did that come from?
You post your one video. I'll show an opposing video. You post another, and I'll post another. After a while we have 20 or 30 or 100 people each who are all adamant, but on opposite sides of that subject.
You do realize you are on a discussion forum...? That's kind of what is supposed to happen.
She started out with references to Hitler and the KKK, and then moved on to accusations of racism, oppression, brainwashing, and. demonization, Later she moves on to a new conspiracy theory claiming there has been a secret program for the last three years that has been doing all the things she claims. I'm not surprised that is how a right winger might want to start a discussion, but it's more of a batshit crazy rant than a discussion at that point.

What she states is exactly what CRT teaches. But you call her batshit crazy.

Got it!

Do you really want to have a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of people on both sides of that issue? You post your one video. I'll show an opposing video. You post another, and I'll post another. After a while we have 20 or 30 or 100 people each who are all adamant, but on opposite sides of that subject. You need more than that video to prove your point.
You would only promote CRT if you are an extremely racist and disgusting moron.
Well. Viewsonic used to have a great CRT
dscn0777.jpg

Forum List

Back