"If momma ain't happy, nobody's happy"? Well this momma ain't happy about the Critical Race Theory being forced down the throat of her kids!

Two words.... HOME SCHOOL.
You get it. Where I live these country folk teach their kids up until 15 or so years old and they can pass a University entrance exam and their off !
Problem is 80% of the assholes in the M-pyre are fucking idiots who couldn't pass a modern ged test. Hard to teach your chillins when your on Prozac,Oxycontin and smokin weed.

Last edited:
Do you really want to have a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of people on both sides of that issue? You post your one video. I'll show an opposing video. You post another, and I'll post another. After a while we have 20 or 30 or 100 people each who are all adamant, but on opposite sides of that subject. You need more than that video to prove your point.
I think you are missing the point of the thread.

It is that parents are angry the government officials are brainwashing their kids with hate.
They are also trying to use tactics to prevent them from opposing these tactics, which is very authoritarian. You sit there and say, "oh, we can have on open debate on this."

OH, really? Can we? I guess you didn't read the OP, did you? :dunno:

Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them​

Virginia Parent On "Hit List" For Anti-CRT Parents: Beat Cancel Culture With Fearlessness, Substance, and Mockery

. . . and it is not just white parents, it is black parents as well.

Back in the 90's, mixed communities lived in peace.

CRT is NOT about equality. . . it is about having the government try to force equity. That is only Marxism under another name.

yep the problem is too many have majored in this TYPE of racial studies dogma. Then what exactly does one do with all that? They have to continue to make themselves relevant by creating new theories of study... all which divides people further instead of bringing people together. Which would have been the natural progression of society.

Do you really want to have a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of people on both sides of that issue?
Where the hell did that come from?
You post your one video. I'll show an opposing video. You post another, and I'll post another. After a while we have 20 or 30 or 100 people each who are all adamant, but on opposite sides of that subject.
You do realize you are on a discussion forum...? That's kind of what is supposed to happen.
She started out with references to Hitler and the KKK, and then moved on to accusations of racism, oppression, brainwashing, and. demonization, Later she moves on to a new conspiracy theory claiming there has been a secret program for the last three years that has been doing all the things she claims. I'm not surprised that is how a right winger might want to start a discussion, but it's more of a batshit crazy rant than a discussion at that point.

Or private school Both are totally viable choices.

But the problem with that line of thinking is, it still allows a damaging, infectious, racist inducing disease to still go unchecked. It will infect others and them in their ignorance will spread it to others.

It's like having a cancerous kidney and the doctor tells you "don't worry, you have another one in there that's ok and you'll be ok with just that one" and then not removing the cancer.

No, this kind of shit needs to be removed from society like the cancer it is. People who preach, tolerate, believe or practice critical race theory should be removed from society.
Agreed.

If white nationalism were being taught in a school district that had no minorities in it, and someone objected, I somehow do not believe that bodecea would be satisfied with, "oh? Anyone that doesn't like it can just send their kid to private school or home school."

Such authoritarian tactics and poisonous doctrine by government officials are purposely designed to balkanize and destroy the nation.

Do you really want to have a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of people on both sides of that issue?
Where the hell did that come from?
You post your one video. I'll show an opposing video. You post another, and I'll post another. After a while we have 20 or 30 or 100 people each who are all adamant, but on opposite sides of that subject.
You do realize you are on a discussion forum...? That's kind of what is supposed to happen.
She started out with references to Hitler and the KKK, and then moved on to accusations of racism, oppression, brainwashing, and. demonization, Later she moves on to a new conspiracy theory claiming there has been a secret program for the last three years that has been doing all the things she claims. I'm not surprised that is how a right winger might want to start a discussion, but it's more of a batshit crazy rant than a discussion at that point.
Are you really this dumb?

Of course she can draw an analogy.

Both Hitler and the KKK discriminated against persons based on the color of their skin. CRT does the same thing.

Do you really want to have a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of people on both sides of that issue? You post your one video. I'll show an opposing video. You post another, and I'll post another. After a while we have 20 or 30 or 100 people each who are all adamant, but on opposite sides of that subject. You need more than that video to prove your point.

It is that parents are angry the government officials are brainwashing their kids with hate.
They are also trying to use tactics to prevent them from opposing these tactics, which is very authoritarian. You sit there and say, "oh, we can have an open debate on this."

Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them​

Virginia Parent On "Hit List" For Anti-CRT Parents: Beat Cancel Culture With Fearlessness, Substance, and Mockery

CRT is NOT about equality. . . it is about having the government try to force equity. That is only Marxism under another name.

Are you saying there was no racism in the 90s, and only since then it has become a problem?

She started out with references to Hitler and the KKK, and then moved on to accusations of racism, oppression, brainwashing, and. demonization, Later she moves on to a new conspiracy theory claiming there has been a secret program for the last three years that has been doing all the things she claims.
That doesn't answer my question...
I'm not surprised that is how a right winger might want to start a discussion, but it's more of a batshit crazy rant than a discussion at that point.
I guess you aren't here to discuss anything then?
What is the point of this question? I mean... If it's a competition I'll take MLK on my side and just quote the shit out of him. You can say he's wrong all you like. Do you honestly think the majority of the nation agreed with him when he started out?

One person can be wrong.. A thousand people who all agree can be wrong... One person can be right, a thousand people can be right.

They are also trying to use tactics to prevent them from opposing these tactics, which is very authoritarian. You sit there and say, "oh, we can have an open debate on this."

Are you saying there was no racism in the 90s, and only since then it has become a problem?

Absolutely not.

Of course there was racism in the 90's, and there will ALWAYS BE RACISM.

Bigotry is natural, folks are born with it. There is this pervading myth, that is propagandized to folks, that people aren't born racist, they are made that way, when in fact, the reverse is true.

In-Group, Out-Group preferences actually exist in other species, it is one of the prime forces involved in speciation. It has been studied on the Galapagos. Scientists have observed large differentiated groups in wolves, birds, and other primates, that will actually kill members of the out-group, when we can't readily tell the defining characteristics w/o careful observation . . . even though it could be something as innocuous as a small marking, a song or call, or a scent that differentiates the various sub-groupings.

In humans? The only way to overcome bigotry is through education, and exposure to the various ways other groups of humans live. . . not through a propaganda campaign whose only purpose is to widen the gap. . . THIS IS LUNACY. Why do you think CRT proponents want to re-institute segregated spaces? :dunno: Integration dissolves bigotry, segregation perpetuates it.

The more educated, the more well traveled and more exposure to different groups of folks a person has? The less likely they are to be a bigot. If you know what other people are like, you can't hate them. . . if you spend your life in an echo chamber, it is easier to hate.

IF? OTH, if they are isolated, they don't read or view a variety of educational material. . . and folks stay ignorant of the experiences of others? They will remain as bigoted and as suspicious of others not like them, as the day they were born.

You would only promote CRT if you are an extremely racist and disgusting moron.

Not really.

Since parents aren't allowed school vouchers to choose what school they want to send their children to, they must pay out of pocket, on top of paying taxes, in order to send their children to a private school.
Not all of us rednecks/darkies can afford private schooling.

I admire parents who can homeschool.
I know several homeschooled families. All of their children are successful.

Why are parents so eager to turn over the education of their offspring to our government. A handy tool of Adolph Hitler was "The Hitler Youth". Just sayin'.

Black Parent Goes Off on Critical Race Theory in Impassioned School Board Speech

Samantha ChangMay 14, 2021 at 10:02am

A black mom with a biracial family torpedoed critical race theory at a school board meeting in Loudoun County, Virginia, saying the hateful left-wing propaganda is similar to the racist brainwashing employed by the Ku Klux Klan and Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.

“CRT is not an honest dialogue,” Shawntel Cooper said on Tuesday. “It is a tactic that was used by Hitler and the Ku Klux Klan on slavery very many years ago to dumb down my ancestors so we could not think for ourselves.”

Cooper implored the school board to have “a backbone” and ban CRT, saying indoctrinating kids to hate themselves or view themselves as victims is child abuse.

“CRT is racist. It is abusive, it discriminates against one’s color,” she said. “Let me educate you. An honest dialogue does not oppress. An honest dialogue does not implement hatred or injustice.”

Cooper also blasted the school board for using classrooms to brainwash students with partisan propaganda.

She's right

You would only promote CRT if you are an extremely racist and disgusting moron.
. . . or a leftist that hates liberal enlightenment values and equal rights that the nation was founded upon, and instead wants to create a society of special rights and folks with animosities and grievances . . . :eusa_think:

" .. . .Common themes that are characteristic of work in critical race theory, as documented by such scholars as Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic, include:

Thank you for your submission!

You just minimized and distorted, in one post, a STRONG BLACK WOMAN.

Why do you hate black people?

Not really.

Since parents aren't allowed school vouchers to choose what school they want to send their children to, they must pay out of pocket, on top of paying taxes, in order to send their children to a private school.
Not all of us rednecks/darkies can afford private schooling.

I admire parents who can homeschool.
I know several homeschooled families. All of their children are successful.
That was, ostensibly, one of the reasons Devos was brought into be the Sec. Of Ed.

Michigan's Proposal A allows for a foundation allowance in exchange for State approved Charter schools. . . this was a compromise, actually engineered between the GOP governor at the time, and the Senate Leader for that Committee, Stabanow, who is now a DNC US Senator.

Shame about that missed opportunity. :sigh2:
Although this reform could not be done on a Federal level, it could be encouraged in the form of targeted block grants. In essence, this is a voucher system for state approved charter schools through local Universities.

". . . At the same time, public school funding was transformed from a system that relied primarily on local property taxes. The new system created a complex formula combining revenue from those rolled back local millage rates with money from the new state school tax and the other tax hikes. Importantly, per-pupil state foundation allowances became the heart of the new system.

The initiative has achieved some of its goals and fallen short on others. One unexpected outcome was to facilitate a robust schools-of-choice system, which came about when a subsequent law freed children from ZIP code enforced school assignments, allowing them to attend a neighboring school district that has space. Because under the new system money follows individual students to the district their parents choose (or to the charter public school, another subsequent innovation), schools have a sharp incentive to raise their game: If a student walks from his local district, the state foundation allowance goes with him or her.. . "

I think we both know what an absurdly stupid remark that is.

Not sure what's absurd about pointing out the fact that you have shown your true self in this thread.

You come across as a racist, a bigot, and a hater of women.

Now, if I'm wrong about my observations of your posts in this thread the only thing left is ... you're a troll.

Have you ever lived in the Tidewater area?
Do you know about the struggles black people have in Virginia?
If you haven't lived there you have no clue.

Stop while your 'ahead'.

Not sure what's absurd about pointing out the fact that you have shown your true self in this thread.

You come across as a racist, a bigot, and a hater of women.

Now, if I'm wrong about my observations of your posts in this thread the only thing left is ... you're a troll.

Have you ever lived in the Tidewater area?
Do you know about the struggles black people have in Virginia?
If you haven't lived there you have no clue.

Stop while your 'ahead'.
If somebody doesn't agree with you, they are a troll? Is that what you are gonna go with?

Forum List

Back