If masks are needed why isn't everyone not wearing one dead?

Real simple question, so answer it?

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

IF I only had a nickel for every turd and slut that thought that already

Masks are not recommended for people with breathing issues. States create an exemption for them. Coronavirus creates a breathing issue, ergo people with COVID shouldn't wear masks.
That is really a retarded statement as the mask cause the breathing issues. Try running or cycling up a mountain in one instead of sitting on your ass

I don't sit on my ass and I won't wear a mask. I have more productive things to do than run from the police, unlike democrats.

Every dead person I know is not wearing a mask.
Aren't you forgetting that Zorro is dead?
His name is Soros, not Zorro which means a sneaky little fox.
But anyway, how did you know that he was dead? That was to be kept under wraps.
That this whole entire quarantine is all about to keep the public from knowing who has gotten executed. That is why they can only make T.V. appearances,. And if they make live appearances. That their look-a-like be hiding behind these mask so that no one can see up close to check and see if they are the real person or if they are a body double.

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

Pure genius.

I bet you wonder how come not all soldiers or cops died before they had bulletproof vests. Some even survived WWI.

Or why didn't all football and hockey players die from brain hemorrhage before they had to have helmets. Or bikers for that matter.

Looking forward to your topic about the Wright brothers and parachutes.

Pure genius.

I bet you wonder how come not all soldiers or cops died before they had bulletproof vests. Some even survived WWI.

Or why didn't all football and hockey players die from brain hemorrhage before they had to have helmets. Or bikers for that matter.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

So there is no reason for me to fear a disease that I already had and that does not effect healthy humans like myself.

Did you know the third biggest cause of death in the USA is doctor fuckups? In fact there is a name for it that the media never mentions

Iatrogenic Disease: The 3rd Most Fatal Disease in the USA

Iatrogenic Disease is defined as a disease that is caused by medical treatment.

* The term iatrogenic is defined as "induced in a patient by a physician's activity, manner, or therapy. Used especially to pertain to a complication of treatment." Furthermore, these estimates of death due to error are lower than those in a recent Institutes of Medicine report.

If the higher estimates are used, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.

Even at the lower estimate of 225,000 deaths per year, this constitutes the third leading cause of death in the U.S.

Dr. Starfield offers several caveats in the interpretations of these numbers:

First, most of the data are derived from studies in hospitalized patients.

Second, these estimates are for deaths only and do not include the many negative effects that are associated with disability or discomfort.

Third, the estimates of death due to error are lower than those in the IOM report. If the higher estimates are used, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.

In any case, 225,000 deaths per year constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States, after deaths from heart disease and cancer.

Even if these figures are overestimated, there is a wide margin between these numbers of deaths and the next leading cause of death (cerebro-vascular disease).

Another analysis concluded that between 4% and 18% of consecutive patients experience negative effects in outpatient settings, with:

• 116 million extra physician visits
  • 77 million extra prescriptions
  • 17 million emergency department visits
  • 8 million hospitalizations
  • 3 million long-term admissions
  • 199,000 additional deaths
  • $77 billion in extra costs

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

So there is no reason for me to fear a disease that I already had and that does not effect healthy humans like myself.

Did you know the third biggest cause of death in the USA is doctor fuckups? In fact there is a name for it that the media never mentions

* The term iatrogenic is defined as "induced in a patient by a physician's activity, manner, or therapy. Used especially to pertain to a complication of treatment." Furthermore, these estimates of death due to error are lower than those in a recent Institutes of Medicine report.

If the higher estimates are used, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.

Even at the lower estimate of 225,000 deaths per year, this constitutes the third leading cause of death in the U.S.

Second, these estimates are for deaths only and do not include the many negative effects that are associated with disability or discomfort.

Third, the estimates of death due to error are lower than those in the IOM report. If the higher estimates are used, the deaths due to iatrogenic causes would range from 230,000 to 284,000.

In any case, 225,000 deaths per year constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States, after deaths from heart disease and cancer.

Even if these figures are overestimated, there is a wide margin between these numbers of deaths and the next leading cause of death (cerebro-vascular disease).

Another analysis concluded that between 4% and 18% of consecutive patients experience negative effects in outpatient settings, with:

Yes, there are a lot of f^ck up doctors in the US, and a lot who prescribe opiates, or even misdiagnose as mental illness to prescribe them. And a lot of people who visit the doc needlessly. That's not the topic though.

On the other hand, you must be pretty proud that you could have given Coronavirus to some vulnerable people.

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Yes, there are a lot of f^ck up doctors in the US, and a lot who prescribe opiates, or even misdiagnose as mental illness to prescribe them. And a lot of people who visit the doc needlessly. That's not the topic though.

On the other hand, you must be pretty proud that you could have given Coronavirus to some vulnerable people.
LOL fart on retard, when I had coronavirus the CDC specifically said that there was no reason to wear a mask, and if I tried to be tested they would have rejected me since I was not seriously ill. I did everything ask of me and you are just too retarded to accept the truth

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

LOL fart on retard, when I had coronavirus the CDC specifically said that there was no reason to wear a mask, and if I tried to be tested they would have rejected me since I was not seriously ill. I did everything ask of me and you are just too retarded to accept the truth

Well, you're obviously lying, I don't see what the CDC has to do with a question you would need to pose a doctor. And if you didn't get tested, how do you know what you had?

I might have also had it, by the way.

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Well, you're obviously lying, I don't see what the CDC has to do with a question you would need to pose a doctor. And if you didn't get tested, how do you know what you had?

The CDC said not to wear mask, Faulsi even said so on the video

Grow up you little turd

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

He said it wont protect much from getting the disease, the clip did not mention anything about sick people wearing it, that it would help not spread the disease. That was not what the clip was about.

But besides that, why would it matter? You hate Fauci and wouldn't care about his opinion to begin with.

Dr.Fauci at 5:00 on the topic.

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

He said it wont protect much from getting the disease, the clip did not mention anything about sick people wearing it, that it would help not spread the disease. That was not what the clip was about.

But besides that, why would it matter? You hate Fauci and wouldn't care about his opinion to begin with.

Face it Fauci said that there is no reason for any American to be walking around in a mask, then two days later he changed his brain dead little leprechaun mind. He has no idea what he is talking about

But you wear your mask, I will laugh and you will like it

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

Face it Fauci said that there is no reason for any American to be walking around in a mask, then two days later he changed his brain dead little leprechaun mind. He has no idea what he is talking about

Face it, you're incapable of thinking for yourself, that's why you wanted Fauci or the CDC to tell you about masks. But you really prefer Fox News to do it, and you lied about caring about the CDC or Fauci to begin with.

If you were suspecting you had COVID-19 and were wondering if you should have worn a mask, you could have done a search on the internet and figured it out yourself.

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

Pure genius.

I had covid 19
My wife had covid 19
My son had covid 19

Grow up you little turd

Face it, you're incapable of thinking for yourself, that's why you wanted Fauci or the CDC to tell you about masks. But you really prefer Fox News to do it, and you lied about caring about the CDC or Fauci to begin with.

If you were suspecting you had COVID-19 and were wondering if you should have worn a mask, you could have done a search on the internet and figured it out yourself.

I had covid 19 so did my wife and son, the disease only hurts already sick people, like you so do wear your mask

LOL

108683907_10158238428131539_6325528953797318241_n.jpg

Still you'd only have one nickle. On the other hand if you had a nickle for each one maybe we could have a beer or something.
Since I'm old and check most of the early mortality boxes I should have been dead long ago yet here I am in all my unmasked glory still spitting in the reaper's eye. Fuck the reaper and fuck all the mask wearing brainless, lunatics and drooling morons.

View attachment 361819
Is everything on TV real?

Why did the CDC say not to wear masks?
Why does the WHO say not to wear masks?

sort of like asking why those who don’t get the flu vaccine also do not get the flu.

sort of like asking why those who don’t get the flu vaccine also do not get the flu.
My wife and I got the flu vaccine in 1994, my wife immediately got sick. That was our first and last flu shot

Live scared, matters not to me, I will laugh when I pass you in your mask, but at least thanks for covering the ugly thing

Forum List

Back